I Remember Him

Bring Me to Your Life

"__ __!"

 

"Don't bother me, please!"

 

"I beg you to accept this arranged-marriage. Don't forget that you will meet him tomorrow."

 

It was a compulsion with a polite step. After meeting that husband-wife couple (you didn't even care about their name), you felt a little bit stress. Kevin? Who is he? So, I have to be married by a guy whom I don't know?

 

You still remembered what the husband said. "Yes, Kevin will be your future husband. You don't have to answer this now but, I hope you will be ready to do this arranged-marriage. Since nowadays, many girls aren't kind. I believe you can be a good wife for Kevin."

 

You felt resentful to your parents. You didn't want to talk with them. It seemed like you were sold to Kevin's parents. "Daddy and Mommy, why are you doing this to me, huh? Am I a doll that can be controlled everytime?" You locked yourself in your room and cried loudly.

 

You kept crying and crying. Even, you didn't care if your parents heard it.

 

All of sudden, you thought about something that you had forgotten about it. Something that really precious for you. Something like many sweet memories which were hard to be forgotten. Something that brought your soul up to someone precious.

 

Your tears couldn't be held up anymore. It had been a long time you felt lonely. No more his body-tall. No more his manly perfume. No more his deep voice. No more his horrible calm smile. No more his embrace. No more his gaze. No more...his kissing.

 

"Kris..." Slowly, you shouted his name. You really missed him. During six months, you didn't hear anything about Kris. Even his phone number couldn't be contacted. It seemed like Kris had had a better life in China without you. You portended that he must had a girl in China better than you.

 

"Hiks...hiks..." You couldn't pretend that you didn't love Kris anymore. You still loved him pretty much. You felt lonely without him.

 

Who the hell Kevin is?!! He won't be better than Kris! Why is this world going crazy for me! It's not fair, God. I don't want to be together with someone whom I don't know everything about him. God, please listen to me! Bring Kris back to me. I...I...

 

"I don't want to meet Kevin or some people who relate to him!" You erased your tears, trying to think which one the best way that could make you weren't trapped. You took your handphone and called someone. "Halo?"

 

***

To be continued

 

 

 

A/N

DANG DANG DANG!!! I updated three times today XD my fiction was going up to write this chapter. I don't know but every time I see your comments, it's like you give me some ideas! I LOVE YOU GUYS <3 <3 <3 <3

And...today is... 2012 05 02!
I mean today is HUANG ZI TAO's birthday XD

Our Tao baby is growing up as well :'D Oh my God since I knew the whole of him (he is a spoiled-kid enough-___-), I always want to protect him! I want to become his mother T^T *slapped*

In his 19/20 birthday, I'm as EXO's die-hard-fan just want to say.......EVERYTHING'S GOOD FOR EXO IN THEIR CAREER and for Tao baby...

- Take care of your health.

- Keep your love for 12 EXO' members.

- I hope your Gucci will be back as you celebrate your birthday with 12 members.

- No more crying because of hearing ghost story.

- And... KRISTAO WON'T BREAK UNTIL WHENEVER (hohohohoho I'm KRISTAO shipper by the way :3)

 

Ah sorry for making a celebrating in this chapter =3= I'm just too excited. Who does agree with me? =)))

 

Happy birthday ma Panda[心][兔子][熊][兔子][心]

┈▁▁▁▁▁┈▂▂▂┈┈▂▂▂┈╱┈┈┈┈╱╱┈┈╱▏╱┈┈╱▏ ▊▊▊▊▊╱▉▉▉╱▏▉▉▉╱▏┈┈▊╱▏┈▉╱▉╱▏▉╱▉╱▏ ┈┈▊╱▏┈▉▉▉╱▏▉╱▉╱▏┈┈▊╱▏┈▉╱▉╱▏▉╱▉╱▏ ┈┈▊╱┈┈▉╱▉╱┈▉▉▉╱┈ #TaoPandaDay

 

 

 

[Pictures aren't mine. They are credited in Tumblr. Thanks for whoever who posts those cute pictures. I adore you<3]