Unexpected Sibling

Bring Me to Your Life

"Su Ho?"

 

"Oh hi! How are you?"

 

You were astonished about Su Ho's presence to your house. Usually, if he wanted to come to your house, Su Ho would call you firstly. And... You looked at Su Ho. He seemed like didn't go back to his house before coming to your house. Su Ho still wore his basketball's costume.

 

"I feel little disapointed about your presence without my permission." You sighed and talked to Su Ho lazily.

 

Su Ho giggled as usual. "Ya! You are my closest cousin. Your parents are my parents too. So, can't I consider you as my family?"

 

"Not about that. Yaaa... I think... Aaah, up to you. You are my rival forever." You couldn't opponent Su Ho forever. He always won.

 

"Don't angry with me, don't you?" Su Ho sat closer with you and winked his eyes to catch your attention.

 

You pushed Su Ho's head slowly and made him laugh. "So, what are you doing here?"

 

Su Ho leaned his body to your sofa. He took a breath and glanced at you. "How about Kris?"

 

Suddenly, you were surprised about that. Actually, you didn't want to tell about Kris to Su Ho. But it was out of your control. You bet Su Ho had an attention about him. "What things do you want to know about him? Actually, I don't like him a little bit. He is annoying!"

 

"Is it right? I hear that many girls adore him, right?"

 

"Hhhhh, they don't know about Kris. I'm one of his classmates! And you know, Su Ho-ya?" You stared at Su Ho. Su Ho shook his head. "His house has a same way with mine! Yesterday, I was on the same bus with him when came back to home."

 

"Then?"

 

"Em...em...and then... Yaaa he was so annoying. He isn't a typical guy to be with. It is so different with his out good-looking." You seemed to be flared up to tell the other side of Kris to Su Ho. "Moreover..."

 

"Moreover... What?" Su Ho was curious about your not-continued-words.

 

"About...em..." You scratched your cheek. Firstly, you didn't want to tell him about this but, Su Ho was your cousin. You needed to tell him. "The most of my friends told Kris about you as captain..."

 

"And then, they said that Kris will replace me someday, right?" Su Ho cut your words. "So, what do you think about that?"

 

"I'M ON YOUR SIDE, SU HO-YA! No need to be worry about those students who take their attention for Kris. I'm always on your side!"

 

"Really?" Su Ho couldn't trust about your support. "You are a girl, __ __-ya."

 

"So, if I'm a girl, what's the matter? Does every girl have the same mind?"

 

"Hahahahahahahaha!" Su Ho couldn't prevent his laugh. Every thing about you actually always made him laugh or happy. That was why Su Ho cared you too much.

 

"Believe me, Su Ho-ya!" You touched Su Ho's shoulder. You took a breath slowly and... "Fighting Su Ho-oppa! Fighting!" You made an aegyo.

 

Su Ho lifted his eyebrow. It was Su Ho's first time seeing your stupid action. "But, I beg one thing to you." Suddenly, Su Ho talked to you seriously.

 

"What?" You were curious.

 

"Don't tell Kris that I'm your cousin."

 

"EHHH?" You screamed too loud so that Su Ho closed his ear. "What's happening? Your position as my cousin can protect me from Kris as well!"

 

"...Please just now I beg you so much!"

 

Su Ho's expression seemed to be serious. "And... How about students who have known that I'm your cousin? And can you tell me the reason about that?"

 

"My friends can be trusted about this. I'm worried about your bestfriend, Ha Neul. Can she be trusted? If I'm not wrong, just Ha Neul who knows the truth in your class, right?"

 

You thought about it. Suddenly, you remembered Chan Yeol. "I can tell Ha Neul about that. But, how about Chan Yeol? Isn't he one of your friends and also on Kris's side?"

 

"That's my business. You just have to tell Ha Neul. Deal?" Su Ho pointed his pinkie up.

 

You took Su Ho's pinkie, dealing with this unreasonable thing. "Where's the fee for this? You must pay me something. If you don't, I can't protect it properly."

 

"I have read that this situation will be happened. Change your fit and then accompany me to eat something in restaurant."

 

"Really? Kyaaaaaaaa! I love you, Su Ho-oppa!" You jumped like a kid. It was rare for Su Ho doing this angelic thing. "Wait a minute here, Su Ho-ya!" You ran to your room quickly.

 

***

To be continued

 

P.S

I want to thank to my chairmate for giving me an idea to continue this story. I owe you this chapter and another next chapters. I love you <3 <3 <3