Catching Them Up

Bring Me to Your Life

For this situation, you could work as a witch. By the time passed, your thoughts about Kris's fame was proved correctly. In your class, every girl approached Kris as long as they could. Including your chairmate, Ha Neul.

 

You didn't want to lie about your first impression when saw Kris. You fell for him because of his good-looking. But now, you didn't have any reason to show that you liked Kris. He was handsome, you admitted. But, you liked a guy with a something special rather than good-looking guy.

 

"Oh my God! I can't get enough seeing Kris played basketball! Since his body is so tall, there is a magnet which pulls my soul to feel his game! And he has charisma when played basketball!"

 

Sport lesson was over several minutes ago. It was unusual for you. Usually, after doing this lesson, Ha Neul would be seen as the weakest person. But today, although she played basketball happily, she didn't get tired. Oh actually, she didn't play basketball but, saw Kris's game with other girls.

 

"Yes, I admit. His game is awesome." You weren't person who could lie easily. You said the truth.

 

"Ah!" Ha Neul took a seat beside you. "You know what?" She asked you, you shook your head. "When Kris was in Junior High School, he was a captain for his school basketball club. And after seeing his game, I bet he will replace Su Ho's position as captain!"

 

"Hmm... Can he? I think it's impossible a little bit since Su Ho is good enough too! If Su Ho weren't good, sure he wouldn't be chosen as captain, right?"

 

"But, Kris is better than Su Ho!" Ha Neul convinced you with her argument.

 

"Hhhhh, up to you. I can't opponent your argument." Learning from previous accident when you didn't know that Ha Neul was really a stubborn person. You and her didn't talk about two weeks until you tried to talk with her firstly.

 

"You are really cool, Kris!"

 

"Even I'm the tallest in this class, I can't better than you."

 

"You can strengthen our class basketball club if someday we have to fight with other class."

 

Ah, Kris! He came into class like a king with many soldiers surrounded him. Besides girls, your guy friends seemed to give their attention for Kris. He was liked by all students in your class. Oh, Kris! You stole the world.

 

"Kris, would you like to join our school basketball club?" Chan Yeol asked him seriously. Although class seemed to be noise a little bit but you could hear what they were talking about. Either did Ha Neul.

 

"School basketball club?" Kris asked to Chan Yeol. Chan Yeol nodded quickly. His face looked like giving hope to Kris. "Eum, it will be interesting. Let me think it over."

 

"If you always play like that, I bet you can replace Su Ho's position as a captain!"

 

You and Ha Neul opened mouth immediately after hearing Baek Hyun's words. It had been talked by you and Ha Neul. "See? Not just me but, Baek Hyun too!" Ha Neul whispered you.

 

"Su Ho? Who is he? Where is his class?" Kris asked again.

 

"He is the captain of our school basketball club. His class is beside us! 3-B." Kyung Soo answered.

 

"Is that easy? I have no competence to replace him. I'm sure he has an ability so that he is chosen as captain." Kris answered wisely. Oh not just handsome but, he didn't arrogant.

 

"I think your ability is better than Su Ho! Come on, Kris!" Chan Yeol really hoped to Kris.

 

"Chan Yeol-a, I have told you to let me think it over. To join basketball club, I'm interested enough. But, about your words to replace Su Ho's position, I really don't know. So, give me a chance hmm... At least tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, I will tell you my decision."

 

***

To be continued