My... My First

Bring Me to Your Life

"Come on, __ __-a! You must be have fun tonight!"

 

"Yes, I'm fun."

 

"So, let's dance together with us! The DJ is coming! Moreover your gown is y a little bit although it is humble. Come on...!"

 

 

"You can enjoy it firstly. I'm still waiting for someone."

 

"Kris?"

 

"If you have known, let's go dance then. Don't care about me too much."

 

It wasn't an excessive story like a princess waiting for her white-horse-prince. It was a peevish reality that appeared to you when you wanted a beautiful enough night.

 

You buried your face between your hands. Unconsciously, you cried! You wouldn't call it as unreasonable-cry. It was reasonable since Kris phoned you that he couldn't go to the prom.

 

How annoying he was. He phoned you about that when you had arrived in the building which became a place to hold your school prom night!

 

And no one cared about you. Even Ha Neul. Firstly she was worried about you. But yes, it would be an useless thing if your bestfriend finally found their crush. Ha Neul had an unpredictable relationship with Chan Yeol! So, Ha Neul was enjoyed this night with Chan Yeol without caring you.

 

Okay, you understood about it because if you were on Ha Neul's position, you would rather dance with Kris than care about someone in bad condition. Was it heard like a selfish action? No. All of girls sure would do this if they had fallen for each other.

 

Someone poked your shoulder. You didn't get it as well. Then, that person sat beside you and spoke to you slowly. "Hey, wake up! Here isn't your bedroom!"

 

"Don't bother me please!" You expelled that person like a drunk. Yes, you were drunk after drinking five glasses of milk.

 

"Hey, recognize me please." That person clutched your hand tightly. Since here was so noisy as the DJ played the music, you couldn't hear any voice clearly. "Ya. Are you fine?"

 

"Who the hell are... KRIS?"

 

The guy in front of you smiled like he had no any fault. He stared at you and caressed your hair but, you refused it immediately. "I hate you!" You attacked Kris on his chest. "Go back to your home! You said that you wouldn't come here, right? Why do you come? Go away, Kris! Go away!!!"

 

Kris made an 'X' by his hands. "Ya! Hey, what are you doing to me? Stop it!" Kris tried to hold your hand but you kept striking him. You didn't care this action would made you were looked like a fool.

 

Finally! Finally, Kris could hold your hand. He stared at you calmly. Any seconds then, you cried. "I hate hiks...hiks...I hate you."

 

Slowly, Kris hugged you to make you calm. Being hugged like this, you started to cry louder than before.

 

"I'm sorry. I have something important to be done. But, when I saw my watch and realized that it hadn't midnight, I decided to go here to accompany you." Kris told his reason by whispering you.

 

PATS! Everything was going to be dark. Did someone turn the building's lamp off or it would be an accident like fire?

 

"Kris, what's going on?" Finally, you could control your emotion as well. Kris shook his head. He was curious too about this.

 

Three seconds later, sound of piano's tinkle was heard. It heaved so beautifully. Today wasn't Valentine Day but, the pianist played one of the most beautiful song in this world. Matrina McBride, Valentine

 

All of my life
I have been waiting for
All you give to me
You've opened my eyes
And showed me how to love unselfishly

I've dreamed of this a thousand times before
In my dreams I couldnt love you more
I will give you my heart
Until the end of time
You're all I need
My love, my valentine

[A/N: I picked the lyrics randomly and I really liked that part! OMG it's touched my heart<3]

 

And the lightning suddenly changed. No more disco lamp. There was a beautiful light around this building. Everyone seemed to be amazed. It was so romantic!

 

"Wipe your tears, please." Kris wiped your tears up. You looked at him properly. You had just recognized that tonight Kris was so handsome with his coat. It seemed like he would marry you now! Plak plak plak! "This situation hypnotizes us to dance a little bit. Could you?"

 

 

MAMAMAMAMAMA! Your heart was going to beat up faster than before. Kris gave his hand to be held by you. Romantic dance with Kris? You were going nervous. You had never expected about this romantic thing since you considered that it was just happened in romantic movie.

 

You looked around and found that actually, many couples there! And you found Chan Yeol and Ha Neul danced awkwardly. Ow, they were so cute. After thinking that, you held Kris's hand and followed him to enjoy this romantic night.

 

Slowly, you felt another side of Kris. He led you to dance properly. He grabbed your waist and tried to make you comfort beside him.

 

Nervously, you placed your hands on Kris's shoulder. For the real! It was your first time doing this. Since you felt awkward, you tried not to look at Kris's face.

 

Oh, God! I'm really enjoyed this! Asdfghjkl oh even, I can't say anything. This guy is really ruining my mind! He is so close with me now, I can't even!!! His body-tall. His manly-perfume, OMG! I smell it so perfectly! How it will be, God? I want tonight will be my night! I'm...I'm thinking about ahsdierhjskd Wu Yi Fan!!! I hate you for being like this!

 

"__ __?"

 

Don't call my name like that!!!

 

Kris lifted your head, making you felt like being flown. Time seemed to be stopped for a while. You didn't even care about everything around you. The most important thing was you were happy being together someone special for Kris.

 

Omomamamahsuiejworbwiwev what will he do? Akleduebsakrirb one step closer sajdepebsie................

DANG! KRIS STEALS MY FIRST KISS!!!

 

***

To be continued