FINALLY!

Bring Me to Your Life

"Are you sure with your final decision?"

 

"Hah? Are you the one who force me to do this, right? I don't understand with you, Su Ho-ya."

 

"I just don't want you will be mad."

 

You and Su Ho were about in Su Ho's car to go back home. Finally you decided to do this as your father's advice. You did this just because your father. Nobody else. You hoped that Kevin would become a person who could lead you to a better way.

 

"Where is it?" Few minutes later, you just recognized that Su Ho didn't bring you to the usual way which was always used to go back to your home.

 

"I have called Kevin to meet you in one place. You and him will meet then."

 

You took a deep breath. Thinking what possibility which came from your first meeting with Kevin. You tried to calm yourself down. But in other side, you felt about betraying Kris. Betraying him? Does he think about me in China?

 

After answering that, Su Ho kept driving without saying anything again. You looked your face down. Even you didn't try to ask Su Ho again. Fine, fate will say the better one.

 

Suddenly, you felt sleepy. You yawned and decided to sleep for a while. It seemed like the place still far to reach.

 

***

 

"Ya. Wake up."

 

Someone shook your shoulder slowly. You didn't like being woken up if you were really sleepy. Last night, you felt like insomnia thinking of your arranged-marriage. Therefore, you wanted to refresh your brain by sleeping. "I'm still sleepy. Go away." You mumbled without opening your eyes.

 

"__ __, come on. Wake up for a while, can't you?" That person didn't try to do such a savage action to wake you up. That person still shook your shoulder slowly.

 

"Su Hooooo! Don't try to wake me up if you don't want to be killed by me, okay?!!"

 

"I'm not Su Ho."

 

I AM NOT SU HO? Any seconds then, you were surprised knowing that but didn't try to open your eyes up. You had just realized that it wasn't Su Ho's voice. And then... Where were you?

 

"Who are you?!"

 

"Therefore, open your eyes up."

 

"Are you kidnapping me?"

 

"No. I was asked by Su Ho to be here with you."

 

Here was a guy whom you didn't know. He wasn't Su Ho. He knew Su Ho. Kevin?

 

"Okay, I will open my eyes up." Finally. Slowly, you opened your eyes. How shocked you were now. Su Ho was really a little bastard. He left you here alone whereas you weren't ready to meet Kevin alone. Wait... Am I in Su Ho's car now? So...

 

You looked at your beside and... You couldn't say anything. You hoped it was just your dream. Then, you pinched your cheek but, it hurt. It wasn't your dream. Something like magic passing you. That feeling came again. The whole of your weakness could be seen several seconds later. You felt anything which couldn't be said. "What... Are you doing here?" Not a good greeting but it wasn't your business if he would be mad to you.

 

"Why?"

 

This was no awkwardness or something like 'I don't know who he is'. It was like a mount which would explode within a second. After avoiding all feelings during six months, you seemed like being rolled with this fact in front of you. These feelings, even you couldn't show up. Should you cry, laugh, happy, sad, touched, or mad?

 

"I have to meet Kevin." You tried not to look at his face. Tears would fall down if you did that. You wanted to escape.

 

"I'm Kevin." That guy held your hand in order that you wouldn't open the car door.

 

"Hah? How can you say that you're Kevin? Kevin is way better than you. Let me go!!!" As usual, you couldn't escape from his grip. The way he held your hand was too tight but, you never felt compulsion inside.

 

"Please listen to me, __ __-a!"

 

"NOPE!!!" Then, you bit his hand. De Javu. But he didn't feel pain. He kept in his position, didn't care about your bite.

 

"Eerrghhh!!!" You bit your bottom lip. If you didn't do that, you would cry. Okay, these feelings was trying to kill you. "You aren't Kevin!! I have to find my happiness with Kevin and you try to avoid me? After leaving me without telling anything, you deserve to do this, hah?" OMG. Tears, please! I beg you not to fall!

 

"Do you want a proof that I'm really Kevin?"

 

"It won't work!! Let me go, Mister!" Even you didn't want to say his name. Saying his name made you felt like wanted to suicide right now.

 

That guy kept holding your hand with his right hand. His left hand tried to make a calling. "I will show the proof." He made a video-call with someone. As your curiosity, you looked at his phone-screen.

 

"__ __!"

 

"MOMMY?" How shocked you were when saw your mother was the person whom he made a video-call. "Mom, are you kidding me with this fool, hah?"

 

"__ __, are you with Kevin now? I mean Kris! Mommy and Daddy are worried about you. If you are with Kris now, we will feel calm."

 

"See? That's the proof that I'm Kevin." Kris tried to convince you. The proof was enough. Now, you were thinking back about the first time you met Kris until now.

 

He always paid his attention to me.

He always took care of me.

That's why he never talked to every girl firstly except me...?

 

"Where's Su Ho?!"

 

"Su Ho has been in his home. Now, you are with me."

 

"It means that you are kidnapping me!" Oh, Su Ho. You are really bastard!!! Any seconds then, you had just recognized where you and Kris were. You two were about in a park where Kris said his feeling to you. Since it was night, you felt another side of this park. Many lamps were . Fire-flies flew surrounding this park. They were like garnish on a cup cake. You couldn't express how amazed you were when saw this scenery through the window car.

 

"__ __? Do you remember this place?"

 

Suddenly, your heart was beating faster than before. How could Kris ask you that question whereas you always kept every moment about you and him. "I'll give you a chance. What the things do you want to explain about this lie?" You tried to calm yourself. Maybe it would be better if you gave Kris a chance to talk.

 

"Why do you say this is a lie?"

 

"So, you think it isn't lie, huh? You came to my life like there was nothing happened. You made me being hated by all of your fans. Didn't you recognize how annoying you were in my life?" You couldn't control your emotion. Tears fell down. ! But, you didn't try to erase that. Better to let your tears fell than you kept it as the stupidest weakness.

 

"I wanna ask you. If I came to you and immediately said that you and I would be arranged in marriage. Did you want to accept me?" Kris told you a parable. You sighed and thought that his parable was right. But you didn't want to admit it. "Get it, __ __? Your family, my family, and I had discussed it properly."

 

"Is that easy to say that after six months you left me without any reason? Didn't you think about what I felt? I was lonely, alone. Hhhhh, I know it was stupid." You took a deep breath to explain more. "As you know, you are the first whom I expect too much. I haven't had boyfriend before. You are my first love. You---"

 

Your explanation was enough. Kris didn't need it anymore. He just needed you beside him. To prove it, he remained you by kissing your lips slowly. Firstly, you tried to refuse it. As he pressed your lips with the softness of his lips, you couldn't do anything. It was what you missed. His warmth in doing anything to you.

 

Kris kissed your lips in a long times enough. Slowly, he tried to end it. You opened your eyes and found he was in front of you by lifting your face by his hands. He wiped your tears up and looked at you gently.

 

"No more crying. As you know, during that six months, I prepared all the things about our marriage. Also I prepared to become your husband. Can you accept me again? I promise, I won't leave you alone anymore. I will be here for you. Please don't think that I'm a little bastard for you. I just want to be the person whom you need. I love you."

 

***

To be continued

 

 

A/N

HOSH HOSH HOSH How is it guys?

I'm not good at making some romance scene so please...forgive me if it is a little cheesy m(_ _)m

And finally... I have two chapters again before this story will end.

About their marriage XD So, please stay tune(?)with me. Kkkkkkk~!!