Having No Attention

Bring Me to Your Life

You never liked this situation. Situation which placed you like a confused person. You had to finish Mathematics task and couldn't find where the step to solve the problem in your book. So, you were here, in your school library. Searching and opening many Mathematics book.

 

"Ah! This is it!" Unintentionally, you screamed a little bit.

 

"Ssst! This is library!" A girl beside you announced you to shut your mouth up. She was screaming. But you didn't think it was politeness action since that girl was in the same grade with you. If only she were a first grade student, sure you would kill her.

 

"Ah sorry! Sorry!" You felt guilty. And without your awareness, you walked back while bowing in front of that girl. Suddenly... "Aw!" Your back collided someone until you fell.

 

You stood up and found a guy who squatted in front of you. When he stood up, how shocked you were. There is Kris! Although you were one of his classmates but, you didn't want to be seen being together with him. It just because you didn't want to be killed by many Kris's fans.

 

"Bang __ __?" Kris took your book and gave it to you then. You took it immediately. "You are one of my classmates, right?"

 

It had been one month since Kris's movement to your class. But, Kris had just recognized you. It was not strange because in the class, Kris never talked to girls firstly. Every girl who had talked with him, must had mustered her courage up to catch his attention firstly.

 

"Er... Yes." You nodded slowly. Suddenly, your eyes surrounded the library. You were afraid if there was one of Kris's fans pointed at you.

 

"What are you doing here?" Kris asked you.

 

Intending to escape, you were trapped instead. "I'm searching for Mathematics book to solve the homework."

 

"Mathematics homework? Which one?"

 

"Page 20 about statistic. Have you done it?"

 

"I have not." Kris weren't same like other students. Knowing him self hadn't done the task, didn't make him like being trapped in a jail.

 

"Hm, I will go back to class. Do you want to still here?"

 

"Yes."

 

Oh good! You regretted because you had asked Kris that stupid question. His reaction made you little resentful. Better not to say anything then, went back to class immediately.

 

Doesn't Kris have a mouth? Doesn't Kris respect the girls? Doesn't Kris know that many girls adore him? Doesn't Kris recognize about the effect from his presence to this school? Absolutely, NO!

 

***

To be continued