Where are You?

Bring Me to Your Life

"__ __-a?" Your parents knocked on your room door. "__ __-a? What are you doing? It's already morning?" Krek. "The door is locked."

 

"She doesn't answer the knock. Or maybe she is still sleeping?" Your father made a prediction. He tried to hear any sound from your room. "I hear a song playing from inside."

 

"I'm worried about her. Does she feel resentful to us? I know it's shocking her. This arranged-marriage isn't easy to be done by her since she doesn't know that Kevin is Kris. What if we tell the truth to her?" Until whenever, the mother's feeling was never wrong to predict what her son or daughter felt.

 

"Don't do that, honey! It will be out of our plan if you do that!" Your father forced your mother. "Mom, we have to go working now. Maybe in her room, she needs to think again about her first meeting with Kevin. And she will get calm at least until we have gone back from our office."

 

***

 

A car's horn was heard in front of your house. As they expected, your parents found Mr. Wu's car. Not taking a long times, your mother opened the door immediately. From the car, Mr. Wu, Mrs. Wu, and also Kris, went out. Then, they walked into your home. Mrs. Wu gave a bright smile to your mother. "Halo, Mrs. Bang, how are you?"

 

Actually, your mother didn't take her greeting. Her breath seemed like couldn't be controlled. While your father was beside your mother to calm her. "Why don't you tell her about this arranged-marriage, huh? Because of this, she seemed like getting desperate. SHE FLED FROM HOME!"

 

Your mother started crying again while all of them were shocked about this. Moreover Kris. "__ __, why did you flee...?"

 

***

 

Kris broke the way by driving his car alone. He decided to search for you just by himself. Firstly, his parents and your parents would follow him to quest you. But, Kris convinced them that he would solve this problem.

 

"__ __!! Your life is difficult!" Kris struck his car's steering-wheel.

 

First's quest was meant to Su Ho's home. Su Ho was the most possible person whom she fled in.

 

"Kris?" Su Ho was surprised because of seeing Kris. It had been more than six months they didn't meet each other. Su Ho just got a little disappointed about Kris because he broke his relationship with you. But after hearing Kris's explanation, Su Ho understood at all. And now, Kris came to Korea. Su Ho expected that their marriage would be held in the nearest time. "How are you? Long time no see, by the way!"

 

"It isn't time to talk about that. I just want to ask whether __ __ is here or not? She fled from home."

 

"HAH?"

 

***

 

@ Ha Neul's home

 

"HAH? SHE FLED FROM HOME?"

 

***

 

@ Chan Yeol's home

 

"Does it relate to me if she fled from home?"

 

"Chan Yeol-a! We ask you seriously. Don't be like that!" Ha Neul got angry because of Chan Yeol's careless reaction.

 

"Three possible place for her to flee in and the results are null. Where do I have to search her again?"

 

Kris was really desperate.

 

***

 

"It's already midnight, Kris. You look so pale. Better to go home. Tomorrow we still have a time to search for her before reporting this to police."

 

"I have to find her quickly."

 

"Don't force yourself! Finding her in this midnight seems like impossible, you know? Your condition is concerning. Take your seat here, I will drive the car."

 

The way Kris in desperate condition was concerning everyone who saw that. He looked so pale with his sudden-panda-eyes. Su Ho who accompanied him to search you today, didn't bring himself to let Kris became like this. And then he replaced Kris to drive the car.

 

What a tiring day.

 

***

To be continued

 

 

A/N

Sorry for making the chapters are too long to main characters to go married =A=