Horrible Feeling

Bring Me to Your Life

"__ __! Come on! You haven't eaten since afternoon. Let's make a dinner with us!"

 

"I'M FULL, MOM!!! I'M FULL!!!"

 

You locked yourself in your room. Making yourself in relax, you heard music with full volume through your iPod. After accompanying your mom to buy some breads in cafe, you couldn't feel anything except you wanted to bite all the things around you.

 

"JUKGO, JUGIGO. SSAUGO OECHIGO. IGEON JEONJAENGI ANIYAAA!" You couldn't sing but, the only way to let your stress out was singing. So, you didn't even care about whoever who told you that your voice was absurd. The most important point was you would be relax in a quick time.

 

"Hhhhhh! I hate him!!! I hate him, God! I hate him!"

 

You laid your body on your bed. Thinking again what you had done. You slapped your cheek. "Aish! How can I be like this! Come on, Bang __ __! He is just Kris! The most unacceptable person in your life! And the girl who hugged him is the stupidest girl ever!"

 

You needed something to be cursed on. Suddenly, you saw one of your dolls. It never smiled, it always angry and set an arrogant face. The Red Angry Bird. It was a little parody of Kris.

 

This is your doll. Kkkkkkk~

 

"I hate you, Kris! Go far away from my life!!!" You cursed Kris through your doll. Just a second later, you recognized that it looked like with Kris. "Wu Yi Fan!!! Receive it from me!" You struck your doll. Poor The Red Angry Bird.

 

***

To be continued