How Could It Be?

Bring Me to Your Life

"I will continue my study in Beijing."

 

It was more dangerous than a thunderbolt. The way Kris spoke made your eyebrow raised up. "What do you mean, huh?"

 

Stirring his coffee with spoon, Kris sighed so meanly. He stared at you like a big-mama-boss. You stared at him back. "You don't get the meaning about my words? I have been accepted in one of the most favorite college in Beijing. It is my dream, my choice, and my chance."

 

"So, you will move to China?" Actually, you couldn't ask it properly. "...When...?"

 

"Tomorrow."

 

"HAH?"

 

You squeezed your forehead and then buried your face between your hands. You thought again about what you and Kris had done during one month since he stole your first kiss. Too many happiness, too many sweet moments, too many sorrows which would be ended up by a shy action, too many unforgettable moments in a brief times.

 

You woke up from your position. You bit your bottom lip in order to hold your tears up. You and Kris were in cafe. So, it would be looked like a beggar if you cried there. "Okay, I want to cry." You admitted it to Kris. "Do you mean that you will leave me alone here? I have no possibility to study in China. Why don't you stay here? I mean..."

 

"I have no choice. We have to decide the best thing that can make everything gonna be alright."

 

You clicked. The way Kris said it made you felt resentful to him. Don't cry, __ __!!! You aren't beggar!

 

"Okay, you are just a crook!!" You stood up from your position in order to get out from there. "Fine. If you want this all, I know. It's gonna end!"

 

You took your shawl bag. It seemed like a drama which the main characters had a big problem. You wiped your tears up and walked rapidly to prevent everyone's attention.

 

Call me, Kris!!!

 

3... 2... 1...

 

-------------

 

You hoped that Kris would call you back and said something that could make you felt a little fine.

 

Call me, Dude!!!

 

3... 2... 1...

 

DANG! One step closer to cafe's door and it was null! Kris didn't call you back as your expectation.

 

Crook, dude! Definitely, I won't remember anything about you, Kris. You have stolen my first kiss and I expect to you too much. Don't you know how much I love you?

 

Your tears started to fall. It was the end of the love story which always made you proud of it in front of your friends.

 

***

To be continued

 

 

A/N

I'm sorry for making this chapter T^T I know all of you want the main girl and Kris will go married soon but this chapter has to be shown up.

Actually, I'm thinking about how Kris's way to tell the main girl that they are going to be arranged in marriage.

Once again, I'm sorry m(._.)m but, a little patient from you will make my fiction goes up.

But... I promise it will be ended as your expectation. Be patient, okay? :D