OH! #2

Bring Me to Your Life

"Mom, are you serious?"

 

"We will meet someone important."

 

"Important?"

 

Okay, your mom was going to be ambiguous person. After dressing like a princess, she brought you to a high class restaurant that you had never come in. And she said about 'someone important'. What was going on?

 

"Come one, don't make them wait for us any longer." After parking her car, she stared at you so meanly. Your forehead wrinkled up.

 

"Mom, please answer me! What will we do?"

 

"You will know after meeting them. Come on! Daddy will angry if we don't enter in quickly." She went out from the car.

 

"Ya! Mom, wait for me!" You followed her to go out from car. She walked rapidly, making you had to chase her. "Wait me, Mom!"

 

Finally, you and your mother had come into the restaurant. It was luxurious! Its design was so classic and offered an enjoyable thing to whoever who come to this restaurant. You bet the service and also the food would be good as its building.

 

 

Your mother waved to someone. There were your father with two people whom you didn't know. Are they someone important like Mom said before?

 

"Ah, sorry we are late. Have you waited for us in a long times?" Your mother bowed to that people. Not understanding anything, you followed her mother to bow too. And then you two took a seat beside your father.

 

"No. We just arrived here five minutes ago." The one of them answered it politely. There were a guy and a lady who seemed to be a husband-wife couple. You predicted that their age was same as your parents's age.

 

You took your attention to them properly. That husband-wife couple didn't look a like Korean people generally. The husband was handsome for an old guy. The wife was beautiful. Are they Daddy's friends in his occupation?

 

"What's your name, little girl?" The husband asked you politely by giving a soft smile.

 

"Me? Ehm...my name is Bang __ __."

 

"Are you a student in medicine faculty?"

 

"Yes." You nodded nervously. Suddenly, your feeling was worried.

 

Any seconds later, the waitress came and served many delicious foods. Suddenly, your stomach felt hungry. You your lips. Aw, the smell is so amazing!

 

"Better to eat firstly. Then, we will talk about the next offering."

 

Hah? An offering? Do they offer me to become a doctor in the nearest time? Woooaaah, if it's true, I'm happy! But...if it's wrong, what will they do? You enjoyed your foods in curiosity.

 

You didn't talk too much during you ate. You just answered a question which they asked. You found something interest. That husband-wife couple seemed to be so close with your parents. They talked, they laughed, they told story without awkwardness.

 

Food's time had ended up. You were so full since you became greedy suddenly. The foods were so delicious. This was the best time that you ever had tasted many foods.

 

"Listen to them carefully." Suddenly, your mother whispered to you. It made you became more curious.

 

"Ah, it isn't a good time since my son isn't here." The husband started to talk. "Would you like to meet him?"

 

"Heh? Meet him...? I haven't known who he is." Your heart was going to beat faster than before.

 

"Don't be nervous like that. I'm not going to bite you, hahahahahaha." Ugh, I'm being tricked by an old guy! "Back to serious conversation. His name is Kevin. He has same age with you and currently studying in architecture faculty."

 

"I hope you won't be angry or something like disappointed." Your father spoke. You stared at him. "Actually, our family and Kevin's family are in work-relationship. Several years ago, we decided to...to...marry off you with Kevin."

 

HAH??? THEY AREN'T KIDDING, RIGHT?

 

***

 

To be continued

 

A/N

Sorry for late updating. I was busy these days T^T