The Most Terrifying Date

Bring Me to Your Life

The most terrifying Sunday that Kris ever had! Kris was really curious where was planet that Yoo Jin lived in. It must be she had been thrown away from her origin planet because she was rubbish there. And being forced to be the most acceptable planet, Earth received her.

 

At 05.00AM, she sent a message to Kris in order to remind him about this date. Okay, Kris could receive it and made a promise to go at 11.00AM. But, out of his expectation, Yoo Jin suddenly came to Kris's house at 09.00AM! Where does she get my house's address? She is kinda of insane!

 

Kris didn't know how Yoo Jin's parents taught her since she was so spoiled-girl. Everything she wanted, must be fulfilled otherwise she would angry like a child. Oh come on! She was a 16 years old girl.

 

But finally, Kris knew the truth. Yoo Jin was the culprit behind your abduction. Her reason was so simple. It was because you were the one who looked like always being together with Kris. Yes, she was about jealous with you.

 

And now, Kris seemed to be cursed by her. She made a threat. If Kris didn't want to make a date with her, she would disturb you everyday. Firstly, Kris didn't take it seriously. But suddenly, his feeling was worried about you. And here he was, making a forced-date with Yoo Jin.

 

"Thanks for accompanying me, Gege!" She said it brightly. Kris was forced to smile. It was disgusting hearing she called him like that. Kris didn't know how many times she called him Gege.

 

"So, when will we go back to home? I'm tired!"

 

"Hold an hour, Gege." Yoo Jin tried to make a seductive sense. "Waitress!" She raised her hand up, calling the waitress. Now, they were in cafe to take a rest after hanging out around Seoul. "What's drink or food do you want to order, Gege?"

 

Stop calling me like that! "Mineral water." Actually, Kris didn't want anything. He just wanted this forced-date would be ended up quickly.

 

"Mineral water? Are you serious, Gege? Two glasses of moccachino and two waffles." Yoo Jin ordered the things that couldn't be eaten by Kris. "Take it as calm, Gege. I will treat you."

 

"Up to you." Kris sighed and leaned his back to sofa. Suddenly, Yoo Jin followed him to lean his back to sofa beside Kris. Actually, Kris wasn't comfortable about this.

 

"Actually, I did it to get your attention up because next week I will follow my parents to go to New Zealand."

 

Kris heard it properly. Oh, okay. He ordered himself to calm for a while. Maybe, Yoo Jin would tell him about her stupid action to you.

 

"I like you since the first time I met you." Yoo Jin started to tell her story. "You will call me insane, I don't care, Gege. I stalk you, I stare you, I take picture of you secretly, I write your name in my diary, almost everyday. And do you know what my reason about kidnapping __ __ Eonni?"

 

Kris didn't say anything or took his attention to Yoo Jin. But, he waited for it so badly. He wasn't ready to hear about the reason which would be out from Yoo Jin's mouth.

 

"I heard that she was on Su Ho's side. But, why could she get closer with you? Accidentally, I found you with her in date. Or something like there is another sense if you two passed by each other. I'm not sure about this but my feeling says that you take your crush on __ __. Really, Gege?"

 

Jealous could make everything became terrifying. Should I call her my sesaeng fan? Kris chuckled in his heart. Sure, it was unusual. But, Kris understood what she felt. Now, he tried to hold his rage up.

 

"And the most important reason why I like you is... You look like my Oppa who has passed away about two years ago."

 

Bang! It wasn't a drama but, it was reality. Suddenly he felt touched about that. Being left by the person whom we loved, was the most painful thing ever. Kris didn't hear a lie about Yoo Jin's story. It was heard pure from her heart. Kris looked behind. He found Yoo Jin was crying!

 

"Hey don't cry!" Kris wake up from his position. He tried to calm Yoo Jin down. Actually, Kris wasn't a guy who could stand any longer in front of girl-in-crying. "Yaaa, Yoo Jin-a! Don't cry, okay? We are in cafe. It will be a little embarrassing. Many people look at you!"

 

"HAH?" Suddenly Yoo Jin seemed to be happy. "You say my name, right?"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Say it again, Gege! Yoo Jin! Please one more time!"

 

"Yoo Jin?"

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAH!" Yoo Jin couldn't hold her happiness up after hearing Kris said her name so gently with his deep voice. Whereas, since they started to date, Kris seemed to be lazy about saying her name. Without her awareness, she hugged Kris tightly. "Thank you, Gege! I promise, I won't disturb __ __ Eonni again! It is all I want before going to New Zealand! I love you, Gege!"

 

***

To be continued