Being Your Own Person

The Female Hoya
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a scrapbook. You never took Hoya as the type to do things like this. You haven’t seen this sentimental side of him before. It was new and another one of Hoya’s hidden traits that you haven’t discovered yet.

The first picture was of your debut stage.

“It’s a collection of photos of us from back then and now. They’re recollections of the biggest moments of our lives.” Hoya said.

“Howon…” You breathed. “It’s really beautiful.”

There were pictures from your debut stage, comeback stage, won dance battles, variety shows, special stages, etc. Hoya’s handwriting told you what and when the occasion was. Stickers surrounded the photos.

Some of the pictures reminded you of the time when you were called the ‘Female Hoya.’ It was a difficult time for you. Not that you were complaining or saying that being called the female version of Hoya was a bad thing, but one of the reasons you became a star was to be recognized as an individual in the entertainment industry for your talents. You didn’t want fame for being exactly like someone else.

Hoya didn’t understand what it was like. He was practically oblivious to the whole thing until you mentioned it back then. Even after that, he was still pretty clueless as to how you felt. After being called the ‘Male LeenA,’ he finally understood how you felt.

Thanks to the extra activities you did, you were able to be known for some of the talents that Hoya didn’t have. Participating in many shows paid off because you were able to create an image for yourself – a distinct difference between you and Hoya. Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter