Celebrating Your 21st Birthday Part 2

The Female Hoya
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What was Hoya planning?

“And you can open your eyes now.” The stylist said.

For the past 45 minutes, she did your hair, make-up, and even helped you change into different clothes. All of this happened when you had your eyes closed because, apparently, Hoya didn’t want you to know what you looked like.

You opened your eyes and squinted at the person in front of you. Who was beautiful girl? It clearly wasn’t you, right? How can doing your hair, putting on some make-up, and wearing different clothes change someone so much?

“Gorgeous.” She said, admiring her work. “I did a good job. You look amazing, honey.”

“T-thanks…” You shyly said, looking at yourself in the mirror. “Do I really look nice?”

She nodded, taking out a box containing a pair of heels. “Oh yes. Your boyfriend would totally swoon over your looks.”

“H-he’s not my boyfriend.” You blushed, putting on the heels.

“Really?” She asked, genuinely curious as to why you two weren’t going out. “Well, you two would make such a cute couple.”

“Thanks.” Hoya said, walking in. “Looking great.”

The second sentence was directed towards you.

“You too.” You softly said, admiring how handsome Hoya looked in his black skinny jeans, white v-neck, and new, slick purple high-tops. It looked custom-made.

“You did a great job.” He handed her some money. “Let’s go,” He took your hand and led you outside.

Your cheeks heated up even more, but luckily the blush the stylist applied on covered it slightly. He opened the door to a familiar car and you slid in. He walked around and climbed into the driver’s seat.

“Isn’t this Sunggyu oppa’s car?” You asked, putting on your seat belt.

He coughed, “Uh, yeah. I don’t have a car yet, so I borrowed his.”

“You know how to drive despite not having a car?”

“About that… I sort of took lessons from Dongwoo hyung for the past few weeks too…”

You nodded. “Cool.”

He started the car and it jerked forward, surprising you for a moment. Hoya mentally slapped himself, Out of all times, why when she’s in the car?! He began to drive and you looked at what you were wearing. It wasn’t what you’d prefer to wear because your dress was strapless, tight, hugged your body, stopped mid-thigh, and was very sparkly, but it wasn’t that bad. Although you were wearing heels, you felt that they were necessary for your outfit, so you didn’t c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter