Your Debut, The Unexpected News, and Meeting Dongwoo

The Female Hoya
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoya's debut was a success! It's been a month since his debut and since then, he's been going to radio stations, music shows, interviews, etc. He was very busy and didn't have as much time for Haemi, much to her disappointment. She once even yelled at him for ditching their date for a schedule. It wasn't his fault that he had work, but she just didn't understand that not everything revolved around her.
Finally, it was your turn to debut. People recognized your teaser pictures as the girl that sang a duet with Sunggyu and went to support you. It was planned that you would debut with a song that one of Woollim's producers wrote especially for you and then Howon would come out and dance to the song that the two of you danced to during the practice video. After that, it would be announced that the two of you aren't solo singers/rappers/dancers, but a duo.
A stylist chose your performance outfit, which consisted of white skinny jeans, white high tops, a white tank top, and a black off-shoulder cropped top. Your make-up artist applied foundation to cover your dark circles, since you were always up early, going with Howon to each of his schedules. She applied some eyeshadow, lip-gloss, and eyeliner and left so that your hair stylist could do your hair. Your hair was dyed a light brown as well. She combed your hair and tied it into one ponytail. In a matter of a few minutes, you would make your debut.
Sunggyu came to support and Howon came since he would be doing a stage with you. Haemi didn't bother since she was still mad at you and sort-of mad at Howon. Sunggyu bounded into your waiting room, fan sign ready.
"Good luck!" He said. "I'll be cheering from the audience!"
You smiled at him. "Thanks oppa, you don't know how much that means to me."
"Of course, I have to fulfill my role as an oppa and come support my favorite, lovely, beautiful, cute dongsaeng."
You turned a light pink at his compliment.
"~~~, you're up in two minutes." A staff member said, passing by your room.
You got up. "I guess it's time."
"Look for me in the audience if you get nervous." he winked.
You nodded and the both of you made your way out. Sunggyu left to get a spot in the audience. Howon was standing near the entrance of the stage. You stood there, waiting for your turn. The stage crew motioned to you that you had thirty seconds. Three. Two. One. You were about to leave, but Howon grapsed your arm gently.
"Good luck and don't mess up. Think of me when you get nervous." He joked, making you chuckle.
"Thanks," You whispered, putting a hand on his arm. "It means a lot."
"Go give them the best performance they've ever seen."
You nodded while smiling, energized by his and Sunggyu's support. You walked out onto the stage, loud cheers erupting from the crowd. The music pounded from the speakers and you began to live out your life-long dream. You rapped, sang, and danced whole-heartedly, seeing that many fanboys and fangirls came to show their support, signs decorated with your stage and real name. You didn't have to look for Sunggyu since he was in the front of the entire crowd. The camera whipped in his direction and he smiled, his eyes disappearing, and waved his fan sign excitedly. You continued to do your best throughout the e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter