Long Overdue Confessions

The Female Hoya
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Howon –“ “~~~-ah –“ You both said at the same time.

 “You first,” You said.

“Well – er, there’s something I’ve been meaning to tell you… something I should’ve told you a long time ago. How about you?”

“Same,” You replied. “But what do you have to tell me?”

“I – I…” He seemed hesitant and couldn’t look you in the eye.

“What is it?” You asked.

“Ilikebutpossiblyloveyou!” He said all at once.

You stared at him, trying to analyze what he just said. It finally clicked. He just confessed to you.

“R-really?” You stuttered.

He nodded, his gaze moving from yours to something behind you in the distance. Hoya’s clenched fists were beginning to get moist, he couldn’t bring himself to look at you, and his cheeks were getting warmer by the second.

“What did you have to tell me?” He asked, trying to change the subject.

You haven’t seen this side of him in a long time. The confident persona you were used to seeing on stage was gone. The last time you saw him this flustered was when… he still liked Haemi.

“Same.” You answered.

“What?”

“I like you too,” You said, “–possibly love, but it's too early to tell.”

“So… what does that make us?” He asked.

You shrugged. “I mean, what comes after a mutual confession?”

“I suppose a proposal... So will you be my girlfriend?”

You found his awkwardness cute. It was as if he never confessed or asked someone to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter