Tension Between Howon and Sunggyu

The Female Hoya
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been almost three months since you’ve been filming Hello Baby with Sunggyu. The ratings increased tremendously after the first episode of season six. Your relationship with Sunggyu flourished as well; there was no awkwardness and it seemed like you’ve known him forever, but, of course, he couldn’t replace Sungyeol as your best friend. You had another month before the season ended, but you pushed the though away. Just thinking about leaving Lauren made you sad; she was such an adorable child. Hoya seems to be getting a bit distant towards Haemi. Probably his busy schedules and her unreasonableness. She also debuted a little while ago as well. She wasn’t to debut for another year or so, but her parents bribed JungYeop. No one knows the reason why Haemi debuted except her, her parents, and JungYeop. During the last three months, the Hello Baby crew got your family an apartment to live in while filming, so whenever Lauren came, you and Sunggyu were waiting there. 

You were in the kitchen, making lunch for Lauren and Sunggyu. Since Lauren loved kimbap so much, you decided to make some for her. Sunggyu was sitting next to Lauren, entertaining her with the toys you both bought for her. A knock was heard. Lauren got up and opened the door.

“Umma!” Lauren called. “Uncle Hoya is here!”

You wiped your hands on your apron and the cameras followed you out to the living room.

“Oh, nice to see you visit.” You said.

“I get the day off to spend with my cute little Lauren, my hyung, and member.”

“YAY!” Lauren cheered. She’s always had a liking towards Hoya – you didn’t blame her though. “Uncle Hoya came for Lauren!”

He laughed and took off his shoes, putting them out of the way. You heard the click-clack of heels.

“And so did aunt Haemi!” She entered the apartment.

Why, out of everyone, does it have to be Haemi? Lauren didn’t show much of a response since she didn’t like Haemi very much. Reasons were unknown, but again, you didn’t blame her. Lauren ignored her, ran up to Hoya and he picked her up.

“I’ll be in the kitchen if you need me.” You said, going back.

“Hoya, you don’t mind taking care of Lauren right?” Sunggyu asked. “I’m going to help LeenA.”

“Haemi should,” Hoya suggested. “They should bond more.”

Sunggyu reluctantly agreed. “Alright. The kitchen’s in there.” He pointed at the doorway.

She walked in and the cameras panned to her. Of course, she still held a grudge against you, but she held it in since she was on camera.

“Need help?” She asked.

“Sure,” You answered. “You can roll the kimbap up while I prepare them.”

She stood there, not knowing what to do. You continued to place the meat, cucumbers, carrots, etc. into the roll, not noticing she wasn’t doing anything.

“There, I’m done. How much have you –“ You looked over at her. “You didn’t roll anything?”

“No,” She replied.

“Lauren’s going to get hungry soon!” You said, panicked. “Why didn’t you help?”

“I can’t!” She said.

“Here, I’ll show you.” You demonstrated how to roll the kimbap slowly. “Now do you think you can do it?”

She nodded.

“Alright.” You said. “I’m going to check up on Lauren and I’ll be right back. You stay here and roll them up. Also, please watch the soup for me. It’s almost ready – should be done in a few minutes.”

“Yeah, sure.” She said, waving you away.

You left quickly. Lauren was playing around with Sunggyu and Hoya. Lauren looked up and saw you. Sunggyu left to the bathroom.

“Umma, I’m hungry~” She said, rubbing her stomach.

“Haemi is rolling the kimbap.” You answered. “Come, let’s get you changed and we’ll eat.”

You took her hand and went to change her clothes. When you two came out from her room, you smelled something burning.

“The soup!” Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter