"Hi, my name is Kim Sunggyu."

The Female Hoya
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Week two of Howon’s proposal. You had a week left before you had to tell him your decision. Surprisingly, the two of you haven’t been in any huge arguments since the time you bought him medicine. Rather, the both of you helped each other once in a while. You two were practicing when the door creaked open. JungYeop popped in his head.

“I have someone I want to introduce to ~~~.” He announced. “Howon already knows him.”

He stepped inside to let the other male enter. His hair was dyed light brown and his hair was styled neatly. He was around Howon’s height and had this leader-like aura surrounding him. Next to Howon and Sungyeol, he was one of the handsomest men you’ve ever seen. The clothes seemed to fit him and his image perfectly. His eyes turned into crescents when he smiled and introduced himself.

“Hi, my name is Kim Sunggyu.” He bowed.

“~~~ i-imnida.” You stuttered, bowing.

He flashed you a dazzling smile that caused butterflies in your stomach.

“I wanted the both of you to get to know each other more because I was thinking of Sunggyu and ~~~ doing a duet before her debut. Howon is going to debut first and then we’ll slowly reveal ~~~ to the public. While ~~~ and Sunggyu get to know each other, Howon will be doing some photoshoots. Tomorrow, the two of you will have the day off.”

You and Sunggyu nodded. The CEO and Sunggyu had to leave. Sunggyu did a cute salute to you.

“See you tomorrow.” He smiled.

You only managed a nod.

“He’s not that handsome.” Howon teased.

“S-shut up, I wasn’t thinking that.” You blushed.

“Sure,” He said, laughing. “Let’s just finish practice.”

 You practiced with Howon with flushed cheeks. Sure, Sunggyu was handsome, but you had your mind on someone else at the moment. Practice flew by since you had so much on your mind. Howon bade you good-bye and left to Haemi’s room. You left.

“Listen, Howon.” Haemi said, applying make-up on her face. “You shouldn’t visit me so much.”

“Why?” He asked. “I care for you.”

She patted powder on her face and thought for a while. “And I do too… but I think it’s best if you don’t.”

“Why not?” He asked, fear evident on his face.

“It’s just… not going to work out.” She said. “For now anyways. You’re busy and I’m busy.”

“I’ll make time!” He said.

“Howon, just, not now. Ok?” She said.

“A-alright.” He gathered his stuff. “I-I’ll see you tomorrow.”

She nodded and applied lip gloss on. You scurried away from your hiding place and hid in the shadows. You saw Howon walk past and you could’ve sworn his eyes were glistening with tears. One made its way to the ground and he hastily wiped it away. He stopped right next to you and leaned onto the wall. Your heart stopped and you didn’t dare breath. He slid down the wall, sat down, and buried his face in his hands.

“Why can’t you see how much I care for you?” He whispered.

If he reached out his hand, he would’ve touched you. You slowly slid away from him and waited for him to leave. You were about to get up, but Haemi walked out. She didn’t even see Howon sitting and being miserable since she was too busy texting on her phone. Howon didn’t make any move to get up, so you slowly got up. He brought his head up and you flinched. He looked around and squinted in your direction. You thanked your habit of wearing black during pract

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter