Hanging out with 2Woo and Secrets Revealed

The Female Hoya
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your uncle saw how exhausted everyone was due to the recent increase of schedules, especially Hoya, you, and Sunggyu. Your comeback with Hoya was in a few weeks and everything has gotten a lot more hectic. Sunggyu’s comeback was also nearing as well. Everyone’s been deprived of sleep and it was evident. Tempers became hotter and once in a while, there’d be small quarrels amongst the artists over trivial things. He didn’t blame them; he was feeling quiet tired too. Planning for two major and much anticipated comebacks was not an easy job.

He decided to let everyone at Woollim have a day off to relax and relieve stress. Sunggyu and Hoya decided to hang out with each other, leaving you to do whatever you wanted. You pondered about visiting Sungyeol and seeing what he was up to, but before you had the chance to call him, Woohyun’s name flashed on your phone.

“Yoboseyo?” You answered.

“Oh, ~~~-ah, how are you?” He asked.

“Good, thanks. You?”

“Great. Dongwoo hyung and I were just wondering if you wanted to hang out today since we all have the day off. Sunggyu hyung told me that he was going to spend the day with Howon so I thought of inviting you to spend today with us.” He said.

“Sure, where should I meet you?” You asked.

“In front of Woollim in ten minutes.” He replied.

“Ok, see you Woohyun oppa.” You hung up and walked to the company since you were already near there.  

~~~~

Sunggyu wanted to have an honest, man-to-man, best friend-to-best friend talk with Hoya and because today was a day-off, it was the perfect opportunity. Plus, he hasn’t spent much time with him lately, so another perfect opportunity to catch up.

“Howon-ah,” He was on the phone with Hoya.

“Neh hyung?”

“Want to hang out today?”

“Okay, where are we going to meet?” He asked.

“I’ll drive to your house.” Sunggyu replied. “Be ready in fifteen minutes.”

“Ok, see you then.”

Around fifteen minutes later, Sunggyu arrived at Hoya’s house. Hoya bade his parents good-bye and climbed into the front seat.

“So, where are we going?” He asked.

 “Let’s go eat and hang around Hongdae. We can go to the shooting range and play at the arcade.” Sunggyu suggested.

Hoya nodded and gazed outside the window as the scenery passed by.

~~~~

You arrived at Woollim and saw 2Woo standing there, in front of Dongwoo’s car. They waved you over.

“Hey oppas,” You greeted. “So, what’s the plan?”

“Let’s have some lunch, go to a karaoke place, take sticker photos, eat some more, hang out around –” Woohyun began.

“It’ll be nighttime before you even finish your list.” Dongwoo interrupted. “Long story short, we’re going to have fun. Let’s get going or else there won’t be time to even do half of the things he said.”

The three of you got into Dongwoo’s car; Dongwoo and Woohyun in the front and you in the back. You were very excited. You always loved going to noraebangs with Sungyeol as a kid. He was the only person you’d go with, though. He was the first and only person to hear you sing and rap – before you became a star, of course.

Dongwoo pulled over at some street food stands. After getting off, you three went directly to a stand and ate. It was silent for the first ten or so minutes, since the three of you were too busy stuffing your faces with food. Adding onto the increase of schedules and the decrease of sleep, you were too busy sometimes to even eat.

“Woah,” You finally said. “I’m stuffed for the first time in weeks.”

“Yeah, me too…” Dongwoo said.

“We’re not even t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter