Hello Baby with...

The Female Hoya
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rumor has it that two artists from Woollim Entertainment will be participating in Season 6 of Hello Baby. However, the names of the two weren’t given out. You and Howon were practicing a new dance routine for the future dance battle between you and another group. The door opened and JungYeop strode in.

“I need ~~~,” He said. “Howon, you stay here and practice. ~~~ will be gone for the rest of the day.”

Howon nodded and you followed your uncle.

“Where are we going?” You asked.

“Secret.” He had a mischievous grin on his face.

On the way, you two picked up Sunggyu.

“Any ideas of where we’re headed?” He asked you.

You shook your head. “Uncle refuses to tell.”

“You’ll find out soon enough.” JungYeop said.

He ushered you and Sunggyu into a van and it drove off. Soon, the van stopped and you both got off. You hopped off first and looked up.

“Oh! Cameras!” You stepped back in surprise.

Sunggyu got off and looked around. A whole filming crew was filming the both of you.

“Are we filming something?” You asked, confused.

Sunggyu scratched the back of his head. A staff member ran up and handed the both of you some cards.

“Hello Baby Season 6.” You read. “We’re participating in the sixth season of Hello Baby?!”

The PD nodded.

You continued reading. “Answer the questions correctly and you’ll get to see your baby.”

“How do you hold the baby?” The PD asked.

Sunggyu demonstrated correctly.

“What do you do when the baby is crying?”

You hung your head low and prepared yourself. “Uljima~” You cooed in a cute voice.

“Pass!” He called out.

The captions read, “Seems like LeenA’s aegyo won the PD over”

Sunggyu looked at his cards. “To find the baby, you must correctly decipher this riddle. This person will be taking care of the baby until you find him/her. Here are a few animal names; one syllable of each animal combined will form the person’s name. Best of luck! There’s goh-yang-ee (cat), ho-rang-ee (tiger), and won-soong-ee (monkey).”

“Now who can it be? There are so many names…” Sunggyu said thoughtfully.

“Lee Howon!” You shouted. “It’s him isn’t it? Hoya?”

The bell ding-ed, showing you got it right.

“Wow, good job! I guess we’re going to see our baby.” Sunggyu said.

The filming crew piled in their vans and you two in the one you guys came in. The drive back was filled with excited chatter between you and Sunggyu. A staff member was filming you both.

“How does it feel to be a mother?” She asked.

“I feel a bit nervous, but I’m really anticipating what our baby will be like!” You said.

The van parked in the company’s parking lot and you all got off. You two got off quickly and entered the building, fast-walking to your practice room. You slowly opened the door, readying yourself. You saw a baby girl in the middle of the room. You walked inside and Sunggyu followed in suit.

“Annyeong~” You said, when you got closer. “Are you our baby?”

She looked up at you with her big innocent eyes and nodded.

“What’s your name?” You asked.

“Her name is Lauren.” Howon said. (the one from MBLAQ’s Hello Baby; she’s so cute! <3)

You jumped and your hand shot to your accelerating heart.

“Gosh Hoya,” You said. “You scared me.”

Sunggyu picked Lauren up. “Well aren’t you a cutie?”

She looked at him and blinked.

“She’s so adorable!” You cooed, tip-toeing to see her face from behind Sunggyu’s shoulder.

“How’d you know I was the one who was taking care of her?” Howon asked. “I didn’t even know until your uncle urgently called me and told me an hour ago.”

“Your name was the first thing that popped up in my mind.” You confessed. “Turns out it was right.”

“Well, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter