Ignored For No Reason

The Female Hoya
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was a week left before your comeback with Hoya and everyone has been stressing out – especially Hoya. Ever since that dinner party, you’ve been interacting with him less and less. Every time he’d ask you out to lunch, you always had a reason why you couldn’t go with him. He was worried about your sudden change. Did he do something wrong that he didn’t know of? Did Sunggyu already win over your heart? Was he too late?

He wasn’t the only one worried or stressed. You were as well. Your comeback was scheduled for next week and Hoya was frequently making mistakes. They weren’t too noticeable, but a mistake is a mistake, no matter how small. As , you were worried for him. What would the media say when the mistakes were caught on camera? What would the fans think?

The music stopped and your choreographer sighed.

“Howon, your arm movement is too slow.” He pointed out. “Your leg should be bent a little more during the chorus. Don’t move back too much. What is the matter? Why are you getting all of the steps wrong?”

Hoya stayed silent, wiping away his sweat. Tension filled the air. It was worse since Hoya was the only one being scolded.

“He’s just tired.” You said.

“I’m heading home. I cannot take this anymore. When I come back tomorrow, I expect Hoya to be better and dance with fewer mistakes.” Dongwook gave you two one last look and left the room.

“Howon, try a bit harder.” You said, grabbing your stuff.

At times like this, it was best to leave him alone so he can sort out his mind.

“Hwaiting,” You said from the door and closed it.

Hoya sat there and thought. He felt more determined after hearing your words, but not by much. The words you just spoke to him were probably the first in a long time, but it wasn’t enough to motivate him as much as it should’ve. Sure you talked to him, but most likely you’d go back to ignoring him for no apparent reason. But, at least you cared. He got up and began practicing by himself, noting his mistakes and correcting them. He couldn’t afford any more mistakes. He promised his family that he wouldn’t disappoint them when making his decision to become a dancer.

Dongwook was in the room with the CEO.

“Looking at Howon and the mistakes he keeps making, I don’t think they’ll be ready to make a comeback.” Dongwook confessed.

JungYeop nodded. “I’ve noticed that too. I’m worried. He hasn’t been focusing a lot lately. Their comeback is a much anticipated one, so it’d be a shame to postpone it, but sometimes sacrifices have to be made.”

“I just hope he gets his act back together in time.” Dongwook said and JungYeop agreed.

The next day, Dongwook arrived at the practice room to see Hoya already there. You were also present, watching Hoya worriedly. Sunggyu was there as well. You tried getting Hoya to take a break, but he wouldn’t listen, so you thought Sunggyu could help. Unfortunately, Sunggyu couldn’t get him to take one either. Judging from what Hoya was wearing, he stayed at the company the entire night yesterday, practicing. That wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter