Decision Day and Slacking Off

The Female Hoya
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was finally the day that you had to give Howon your answer. He’s been in a good mood lately, due to Haemi always clinging onto him or being around him all the time. Honestly, it bothered you, a lot. How can someone like her even exist? You walked into yours and Howon’s practice room and saw him and Haemi. Haemi noticed you and told him she’d be next door. He nodded and you walked over to him. He greeted you like nothing was wrong. It seemed as if he forgot what he told you three weeks ago.

“Let’s get practicing. I want to finish early today since Haemi and I have a date later.” He said.

You nodded. “But aren’t you forgetting something?”

He was confused and tilted his head to one side. “Am I?”

“Yeah, something you told me three weeks ago?”

“How do I remember what I said to you three weeks ago?” He asked, a bit annoyed.

“You can't remember that you threatened to tell my parents about me dancing,” You asked, a little insulted. “yet you can remember what Haemi wore last month?”

“…Oh.” He said. “Your decision then?”

“I’m not going to quit. No matter what, I will not quit my dreams the way you won’t quit yours.” You stated.

He didn’t seem that disturbed by the fact that you were going to be the person he was going to debut with instead of Haemi. “…I guess I’ll accept that fact now. Plus, you did help me with Haemi, it’s the least I can do for what you’ve done for me.”

“No more problems between us?” You asked, putting your hand out.

He firmly gripped it and shook your hand. “No more problems.”

The both of you smiled. Maybe this debut isn’t so bad after all.

The next few weeks, Howon has been spending more time with Haemi and you with Sunggyu. Howon and Haemi have become an ‘item’ now and what to call you and Sunggyu is not determined yet. Sunggyu’s been very sweet to you and Howon’s been nicer. You’ve decided to accept the fact that Howon will never like you and you should move on with Sunggyu, so you’ve been trying to push Howon out of your heart and fill it with Sunggyu – although it’s not working as well as you would’ve wanted it to.

Howon and you also have acquired a habit of being late during these weeks. Your dance choreographer, Dongwook, was furious every time. While he was sitting and waiting for the both of you to arrive, when you both should’ve arrived half an hour ago, he was muttering complaints about ‘not focusing on the goal,’ ‘losing determination,’ and whatnot. You and Howon finally arrived. He and you had smiles on your faces. It started to fade away when you felt the atmosphere of the room. It was cold and tense, which was never a good thing. Prepare for a long lecture.

“Have a seat you two.” He said.

“Howon, I think we forgot to get something. We’ll be right back.” You quickly said, turning towards the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter