Operation Break-Up-Hoya-and-Haemi

The Female Hoya
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All Woollim artists and trainees had the day off since JungYeop wanted to spend time with Mirae. Dongwoo met up with Woohyun early in the morning. Since they weren’t famous yet and still in their training process, disguises were unnecessary. Woohyun took a sip of his Americano.

“So, what you’re saying is, you’re going to spy on Haemi and Howon today?” He asked.

Dongwoo shook his hand. “No, not just spy, but reveal Haemi’s true colors to Howon. A while back, when ~~~-ah was still in the hospital, he admitted to having some feelings for her and judging from what he’s told me, it seems like he’s really falling hard for her, but just doesn’t know it yet. It’s our job to make him realize that Haemi’s not the one and ~~~-ah is.”

“But Sunggyu hyung likes her.” Woohyun pointed out. “And what do you mean, ‘our’ job?”

“True,” Dongwoo nodded, “but I’ve thought hard about it the past few weeks. ~~~-ah also likes Howon. She’s confused about her feelings towards Sunggyu hyung. And I meant ‘our’ because you’re helping me.”

“How’d you know?” He asked. “And I refuse.”

“It’s pretty obvious; the way she looks at him. She thinks no one notices, but I do. She’s head-over-heels for him.” Dongwoo explained.

“I feel bad for Sunggyu hyung.” Woohyun said. “He was so kind to her. He begged me to make the best foods for the picnic he planned to take her on long time ago. He even offered to do anything in exchange, but I told him since he was a really close friend, I’d do it without charge.”

Dongwoo nodded in agreement. “I also feel that way, but I really feel that Howon and ~~~-ah are better off together…”

Woohyun thought about it. “I… guess you’re right. Fine… I’ll help you. Where were they going again?”

“They’ll be here in a few minutes.” He replied. “That’s all I got out of him yesterday. From here, we’ll follow them around.”

Woohyun nodded slowly. “Alright, I guess we – shoot!” He quickly covered his face with the menu, earning some peculiar looks from other customers.

“What?” Dongwoo asked, not knowing what was going on, since he sat the opposite direction of the door.

“They’re here!” He hissed.

Dongwoo tried to play casual. Hoya and Haemi were led to a table near Dongwoo and Woohyun. She ordered a drink immediately, not allowing the waiter to take out his pen and paper. She shoved her menu into his arms. Hoya politely told the water his order. Haemi took out her mirror and tilted her face in different angles. Haemi gave the waiter a hard time. He accidentally tripped before he got to the table and the drink splashed onto her. Woohyun and Dongwoo tried to hold in their laughter. Hoya’s mouth was open and so was Haemi.

“You – how dare you!” She screeched. “This dress is new! Do you know how much it cost me?!”

“Haemi,” Hoya tried to placate her, “It was just an accident. Can we have some more napkins?” He asked the waiter.

He nodded, scurrying away.

She whined annoyingly. “Oppa~ He ruined my dress!”

“He didn’t mean to,” He gently said. “I’ll even buy you a new dress.”

Her eyes sparkled. “Chincha?! Thank you oppa!”

His smile looked forced and fake. The waiter came back, with more napkins. Haemi snatched them out of his hands, frantically drying her ruined dress.

“I’ve had enough of you.” She gave him a glare. “Let’s go oppa,”

Hoya apologized to the waiter before being dragged off by Haemi. Before leaving, he quickly placed the money on the table. Dongwoo and Woohyun left their money and tip on the table and hurried after the two. Hoya decided to get Haemi something new to wear because one, she was whining the entire time they were walking and two, her dress really was ruined; there was a huge brown stain on the snowy white fabric.

She was beaming the whole time while they went to her favorite store. She went directly to a dress. The way she went straight up to the dress made Hoya think that she had her eyes on it for a while now, and is finally able to purchase it. She skipped up to the counter and beckoned Hoya to come over to pay. His face turned white when he heard the price. Can a dress really be that much?! He shakily took out his credit card and handed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter