Final Episode of Hello Baby Season 6 Part 1

The Female Hoya
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The room was unusually quiet. The Hello Baby production crew could feel the sadness radiating off the two parents, who were lounging around their apartment waiting for their daughter for the last time. Sunggyu was lying on the floor, arms folded to support his head, staring at the ceiling. You were sprawled on the couch, staring at your phone – more specifically the lock screen picture. It was taken a few weeks ago, when Sunggyu, Lauren, and you went on a picnic at Han River. The family was happily beaming at the phone lens. All three of you were wearing matching family shirts. Lauren's and your hair was done in braids while Sunggyu's was left un-styled and straight.

A knock was heard. Sunggyu slowly rose up and opened the door, revealing his adorable daughter, who was hugging her Ruby doll that he bought her the first day they met, her pink suitcase by her side. You walked up and stood beside him, laying a hand on his broad shoulder, giving it a gentle, reassuring squeeze.

"Appa!" She happily beamed.

Sunggyu smiled at her. Her parents gave you and Sunggyu sympathetic looks.

"We'll see you tomorrow," Her father gently told her.

Her mom bent down and gave her a hug. "Have fun sweetie."

She nodded and waved to her parents. They left and she turned around, smiling at you two. Tomorrow was the last day of filming and your family was going on a 2D1N trip to Jeju Island for the last episode. You felt terrible that Lauren didn't know about tomorrow; she only thought that she and her parents were going on a trip and having the best time of their lives.

The Hello Baby crew handed you three matching t-shirts; one for you, Lauren, and Sunggyu. You took Lauren’s hand and led her into the room to help her change. They told you and Sunggyu that the van arrived and was ready to take you three to the airport. Sunggyu grabbed Lauren’s, his, and your bags. You picked up Lauren and made your way out. Before closing the door, you turned around, taking a last look at the apartment that held so many precious memories – from the first time you began staying there, to the time where Sunggyu cooked for you and Lauren. You chuckled at the memory. Sunggyu called you and you snapped out of your reminiscing and carried Lauren down to the van. He carefully placed your purple duffle in the back, with his and Lauren’s and closed the trunk. You helped strap Lauren on her seat and took the seat on her right, Sunggyu on her left.

After falling asleep for an hour since it was still early in the morning, Lauren woke up to see the airport right in front. You and Sunggyu spent the hour planning activities to do while in Jeju to make the trip unforgettable. Sunggyu got off, opened your door, and went to carry the bags. You unstrapped Lauren from her seat and helped her off the car. She took her suitcase and Ruby doll. Sunggyu carried yours and his duffle bags. The camera crew followed you three into the airport. You were holding all of the tickets. Seeing that there were many people in the airport, you held Lauren’s Ruby doll for her and held her hand. Sunggyu walked next to you.

“Our flight is in half an hour.” You said, looking at the tickets.

“We should check in.” He said.

You nodded and took Lauren’s hand again. The cameras were still filming. Fans that were going on trips recognized you three as the family in Hello Baby Season 6 and began snapping pictures. Lauren smiled and waved, making them coo over her cuteness. The next half hour went by quickly and the next thing you knew, you were seated in between Lauren and Sunggyu on the plane. Lauren looked excitedly outside the window and hugged Ruby.

The pilot announced that you would arrive in a short while and the plane began moving. After flying for ten minutes, you began to feel the sleepiness start to kick in. You blinked a few times, but then decided against it. If you were going to make this trip the best trip Lauren’s ever had, you had to save up energy. You soon fell asleep. Sunggyu did as well. Lauren was playing with Ruby and looking out the window. The cameras were getting hot, so the Hello Baby crew decided to stop filming until the family arrived at Jeju. The scene ended with you and Sunggyu sleeping, your head was on his shoulder and his head on yours.

The plane landed with a thud as the wheels hit the ground and the two parents jolted awake. Realizing the position you two were previously in, both of you looked away. The cameras caught the whole scene. Sunggyu coughed, embarrassed. You busied yourself with waking up Lauren. The plane stopped and the passengers got off. Sunggyu carried his bag and Lauren while you carried your duffle and Lauren’s suitcase.

“Are you excited Lauren?” Sunggyu asked.

She nodded. “Very.”

The staff handed you the address for the house you three would be staying in for today and tomorrow. You, Sunggyu, and Lauren piled into the cab and it drove you to your destination. Ten minutes later, it pulled over to a huge beach house, right next to the clear ocean. Lauren excitedly ran to the front porch. The staff took care of the bill while you and Sunggyu carried your belongings. Sunggyu was handed the key and he unlocked the door to reveal a completely furnished house – it was what you’d see in the magazines. Upon asking, you found out that the Hello Baby crew wanted the best for the last episode, since the SunggyuxYou pairing in Hello Baby increased their views by a ton. There were two rooms; one for the family and the other for the filming crew.

Lauren stared longingly at the ocean outside while you and Sunggyu unpacked.

“Do you want to go swimming?” You asked, putting down your things.

The way she gazed at the water was the only answer you needed.

 “Alright, umma will get your clothes and all three of us can go ok?”

She nodded happily. You ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter