Final Episode of Hello Baby Season 6 Part 2

The Female Hoya
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up earlier than everyone else, despite sleeping at three in the morning. Your flight back to Seoul was at seven pm, but you guys had to leave at six. Since today was the last day of the trip and filming, you had to make it the best. There was one thing that you haven’t done with your family and it was cook together! Before doing anything, you checked your phone. You didn’t look at it since yesterday morning. There were two new text messages.

To: ~~~-ah

From: Hoya

Having fun? Woollim is boring without you D:

The other one was sent a few seconds after the first one.

To: ~~~-ah

From: Hoya

And Gyu hyung. Can’t forget about him… hahaha…

You smiled at the text messages. Despite his schedules, he made time to ask if you were having fun. You sent him a text and left your room.

You began to excitedly look inside the fridge, seeing what you had to work with. You found all of the ingredients for kimbap. No matter how many times you and Sunggyu make kimbap or take her to go eat kimbap, Lauren never got tired of it. You glanced at the clock and it was seven in the morning. You walked to your room, where your daughter and husband were sleeping soundly. The sight of the cameras so early in the morning surprised you. You didn’t expect them to be filming early since they looked exhausted, running around the beach, trying to film energetic Lauren.

 You carefully opened the door, revealing Lauren curled into Sunggyu’s body. They looked like a real family at that moment. You contemplated on whether to wake them up or not. You really wanted to cook with them, but seeing them sleeping so peacefully made you reconsider the thought. You decided to not wake them up, but being the clumsy person you were, you tripped on your own foot and let out a surprised yelp. Sunggyu stirred, but Lauren was still knocked out. You covered your mouth and Sunggyu suddenly woke up in a jolt.

“I heard a noise. What happened?” He asked, looking around, and not seeing you. “~~~-ah?” He was still asleep and didn’t notice he called you by your real name. “Where’d you go?”

“…here.” You quietly said.

He sighed in relief. “Oh thank goodness. I thought something happened to you.”

“I was going to make breakfast.” You said. “I wanted us three to make breakfast together as a family, but you two were sleeping so soundly I didn’t want to wake you.”

“It’s fine.” He said, getting up. “I’ll just wake her up.”

He turned to Lauren and gently shook her awake.

“Appa?” She asked.

He nodded. “It’s time to wake up, we’re making kimbap for breakfast.”

She shot up. “Kimbap?”

You laughed. “Yes, let’s wash up.”

You took her hand and went to freshen up. After washing up, Sunggyu went inside while you and Lauren prepared everything. The cameras were filming you trying to get your apron tied. You had a bit of trouble and Lauren couldn’t tie yours. Suddenly, you felt two hands tying the string for you.

“Can’t even tie your own apron, tsk tsk.” Sunggyu jokingly said, disapprovingly shaking his head.

You playfully rolled your eyes. “Whatever.”

The captions read: It’s early in the morning, but Sunggyu is already teasing LeenA~

During the next two hours, you helped Lauren place the food into the kimbap and roll it. Sunggyu was concentrating hard on perfectly rolling and cutting the kimbap. When you three were finished, Sunggyu plated all of the food. It was distinct whose plate belonged to who. Sunggyu’s plate was neatly plated, each piece was exactly the same size. Yours was also perfect, but some were a tiny bit bigger than others. Lauren’s was a bit messy, some of the food spilling out and they were uneven.

As you three sat down at the table, the cameras still filming you, Sunggyu began talking, “Everyone, now you see who is the real chef of the family.”

 “Yes,” You nodded and said, with a straight face, “me.”

He agreed, but then realized what you said. “Wait. What? I meant m –“

You stuffed a piece of kimbap in his mouth and innocently smiled. He kept chewing, trying to quickly swallow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter