Sunggyu's Surprise Part 1

The Female Hoya
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was the day that Sunggyu was going to surprise you. Unfortunately, he wouldn’t be able to show you until late at night, since he was very busy during the day, preparing for his debut in a few days. You told him it was fine because you had lots of things to do today too, and wouldn’t be free until late at night as well. You had performances, dance and vocal practice, work for you parents, etc. You reassured him that you’d wait as long as you had to since you were sure it would be worth the wait.

During the day, you kept finding yourself constantly thinking about what Sunggyu had in store for you. He did seem very excited for some reason. You frequently sent glances at the clock, calculating how much time was left until you could find out. Waiting was easy, but since Sunggyu sounded so ecstatic, it made the wait more suspenseful.

You were sitting in the waiting room at Inkigayo. You and Hoya were performing your new song there. You sat on the couch, writing lyrics. When you were thinking about what to write, you practiced some of the dance moves to the special stage you and Hoya were doing with Sunggyu.

“Busy, much?” Hoya asked, taking a seat next to you.

You nodded, tapping your pencil on the paper, thinking. “I’m trying to compose another song and our special stage with Sunggyu is next week.”

He looked at the paper and randomly mumbled something.

“Hm?” You asked.

Hoya repeated himself louder this time. You wrote it down on the paper.

“How would you like to help me compose this song?” You asked him. “I was kind of stuck… I have an idea, but I can’t seem to convey it into words.”

He chuckled. “Sure,”

While waiting for your turn to perform, you and Hoya worked together to compose the song. Half an hour later, the song was finished. Both of you looked over the song once more and high-fived each other. Below the song name, you added Hoya’s name next to yours.  

“I think my uncle’s going to love it.” You said.

He nodded enthusiastically.

“LeenA-ssi and Hoya-ssi, you’re next.” Someone said.

“Yeh~” You two chorused, getting up and hurrying out.

After the performance, you and Hoya changed into different clothes and headed to your next schedules, which were appearances on some shows, such as Strong Heart and Star King. On Strong Heart, both Hoya and you shared stories about your past.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter