Confessions

The Female Hoya
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He ran up to you and turned you around, surprised to see tears cascading down your face. You looked away, not daring to look into his eyes.

“Look at me,” He said, softly. “…please.”

You gathered up your courage and looked up at him, staring at him through your eyelashes.

“Tell me, what’s wrong?” He asked, gently. “Why are you crying?”

He cupped your face, wiping your tears away with his thumbs.

“I tried oppa, I really did, but my heart couldn’t let go of him.” You confessed.

“What do you mean?”

“I tried so hard to let him go… and move on with you.” You replied, sniffling.

“You knew?” He asked, shocked.

You nodded. “I overheard Dongwoo oppa and Woohyun oppa during the banquet… I’m sorry.”

He shook his head lightly and brought his hands to his sides, “Don’t be. You’re bound to find out sooner or later, right? I guess you just found out sooner. A lot sooner than I expected.”

“I’m really sorry. I told myself that because I knew you liked me, I could try and return those feelings, but it was hard. It still is… I just can’t seem to get the fact that we’ll only be friends out of my mind. It’s killing me. You treat me so well, always caring for my well-being, but I can’t return the favor in the way you want. I care a lot about you Sunggyu oppa, but only as a best friend. I’m afraid that’s the way it has to be…”

He gave you a small smile, “I saw it coming. I just didn’t imagine it’d be this hard hearing it out loud.”

You cupped the side of his face with your slightly shaking hand. “Oppa, you’re perfect in every way. Anyone would be lucky to have you as their boyfriend. If I didn’t have feelings for someone else, then I would’ve gone to you right away. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter