Operation Get-Howon-and-~~~-Together

The Female Hoya
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2Woo met up once again.

“Since our last plan was successful,” Dongwoo began, “I think it’s finally time for the second part.”

“Wait… there’s a second part?” Woohyun asked.

“Correct.” Dongwoo nodded.

“And I suppose I’m part of it?”

“Correct again. You’re quite the genius.”

Woohyun rolled his eyes. “And why is a second part needed?”

“Have you seen the two?” Dongwoo asked. “Give them ten years and still neither of them would confess to each other.”

Woohyun thought about it. “I guess that’s true…”

“Great. I’m calling Myungsoo and Sungjong. We’re going to Lotte World.”

“Wait a minute. When did I agree to this?”

“Just now.” Dongwoo innocently looked up from his phone.

“I said I thought what you said was true, but that doesn’t make me qualified to being part of –“

“A-yo! Myungsoo!” Dongwoo said into his phone.

Woohyun stared at his hyung.

“Tell Sungjong to meet us at the entrance of Lotte World in an hour. Yeah, Woohyun, Sunggyu hyung, Howon, ~~~-ah, and I will be there. Ok, ok, I know you’re a huge Leenatic, but save the fanboy-ing for later and focus on getting ready and calling Sungjong alright? Ok, bye.”

“Wow.” Woohyun said. “That’s all I can say. Somehow, you managed to get me to be a part of this.”

“Yeah, yeah.” Dongwoo waved it away, dialing another number. “Hello? ~~~-ah! Are you going anywhere today? No? Oh, that’s great! Is Howon there with you? Really, that’s even better! Meet me in front of Lotte World with him ok? We’re going to have fun today! I want to introduce two of my other trainee friends! Ok? Ok, bye!”

Dongwoo turned to Woohyun who was busily munching on his sandwich.

“What?” The latter asked, his mouth full.

“Your turn to call Gyu hyung.”

“Why me?”

“Because you’re his favorite dongsaeng. WooGyu~” He teased.

“Pfft. At least he likes me better than you.” Woohyun took out his phone and called Sunggyu.

“Woohyun-ah,” Sunggyu answered. “Do you need anything?”

“Lotte World. Us. ~~~. Meet at entrance. One hour from now.” He said.

“Alright, see you there.” He hung up, hurriedly trying to find something to wear.

Dongwoo looked at Woohyun. “Wow, I would’ve spent the next fifteen minutes trying to convince him to come. How’d you do it?”

“Simple. We know he likes ~~~, so if he hears her name, BAM! He instantly agrees to almost anything.”

“So if I asked him to buy me something and say ~~~-ah’s name, he’ll buy it for me?” He asked.

“And this is why you’re a babo.” Woohyun muttered, putting the money on the table and leaving. “See you in an hour.”

Dongwoo sat there, still thinking about what Woohyun just said. “Wait… yah! I’m not a babo! Come back here! I’m your hyung!” He sighed and went to pass the time around the city.

An hour later, you arrived at Lotte World with Hoya, to find Dongwoo, Woohyun, and Sunggyu in the distance, standing with two other unfamiliar faces. You two walked up to the group.

“Hey oppas,” You greeted. “and oppas’ friends.”

“Hey guys,” Hoya greeted everyone. Seems like he knew them.

“~~~-ah, these two are my friends who also are trainees.” Dongwoo introduced.

“Kim Myungsoo imnida.” He said, extending a hand, which you shook.

He retrieved his hand and seemed to be containing his excitement.

“Lee Sungjong.” He bowed.

“Bang ~~~,” You also bowed. “Are they oppas or dongsaengs?”

“I’m an oppa!” Myungsoo said.

“Dongsaeng,” Sungjong replied.

“Myungsoo here is a huge Leenatic.” Dongwoo said, Myungsoo nodding.

“Really?” You asked, flattered.

“Can I take a picture with you?” He suddenly burst out.

You laughed. “Sure,”

You took a picture with him and even signed his album of yours and Hoya’s.

“Of course he asks you to sign our album and not me.” Hoya mumbled.

You chuckled.

“Anyways, we’re all here today to have fun, so let’s go, go, go!” Dongwoo said.

Everyone paid for their ticket and went inside. After walking around for a bit and riding some rides together, Dongwoo gave the signal to Woohyun and he nodded.

“Whew, I need to go to the restroom. I think I drank too much water. Come on Gyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter