The Long-Awaited Debut of Hoya and Your First Public Appearance

The Female Hoya
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Howon's, or should I say Hoya's, debut was a hot issue. As soon as Woolliment Entertainment released information about them debuting a male dancer, girls from all over the world scrambled to their computers to check about any updates or teasers. Within minutes of releasing his teaser photos, Hoya gained thousands of fans and a few Hoya fan sites opened. The explosive response from the public pleased JungYeop, Hoya, and you. The company also uploaded a practice video of the both of you dancing, Hoya's face in clear view and yours covered by your hat, that reached thousands and even hundreds of thousands views in just a short period of time. Your presence in the video was questioned by many, but no official statements were made about it. JungYeop thought it was better if they kept the 'dancing duo' a secret and reveal it when you debuted. For now, Hoya was going to be a solo dancer, singer, and rapper. There were rumors that Woolliment was debuting a girl soloist, but there was no confirmation on Woollim's behalf. 

Today marks the day that Hoya would debut on Music Core while it would be your first appearance on public television. The thought of the owners of the biggest fashion company in Seoul possibly seeing their only daughter and heir on television singing with a famous singer did occur to you, once or twice. You didn't give much concern to it though. They were never the people to watch shows that didn't relate to fashion or the latest trends; but if they happened to watch Music Core the exact moment you were to perform, then so be it. That was a matter you could deal with later, when they come to the company and demand to see their daughter, who no one knows looks like. 

It was ten minutes before his debut. Haemi was talking with him, giving him meaningless advice that made no sense and showed how much she knew about being supportive. JungYeop gave you the honor of being Howon's stylist for the time being. You tapped your foot impatiently. There was only a few minutes left and you still had to touch up on Howon's make-up. Howon noticed how peeved you were and quietly told Haemi that they can continue their conversation later and that '~~~ needs to do some last minute make-up fixes.' She pouted, displayed toe-curling aegyo, and left. You wanted to tell her to stop being so fake, but it wasn't time to be insulting or whatnot. Howon was going to be on stage in two minutes, where all of his fan girls will be waiting, cameras and phones in their hand. Plus, the boss assigned you to be Howon's stylist, you couldn't do a bad job or else good-bye dancing career. You didn't see much to touch up on, so you just patted his face lightly with powder and fixed his eyeliner. Looking at his hair, you decided to spray some more hair spray and mess it up a bit. Stepping back, you admired your work. 

"You're good." You said, packing away your make-up supplies. 

"Thanks," He said, glancing at himself through the mirror. 

"No problem; it's my jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter