Dance Battle and Hello Baby Episode Two

The Female Hoya
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The week went by like a breeze. Today was your and Hoya’s dance battle against Teen Top and also is the second episode of Hello Baby. Hoya’s stylist was doing last-minute hair and make-up checks on him while you were going over the dance routine once more, before going on stage. Once again, two of the staff members were filming you and Hoya.

“Hoya-ssi,” She said, “today’s the dance battle between Teen Top, you, and LeenA-ssi. Care to tell the viewers your thoughts about the battle?”

“Hm, I’m feeling a bit nervous. Teen Top sunbaes are a pretty good dance group.” Hoya commented. “I don’t think we’ll win against them, but I’m hoping we’ll win.”

“LeenA-ssi, how are you feeling about the dance battle about to take place in a few minutes?” The staff member asked.

“I feel worried.” You answered. “Teen Top sunbaes are good dancers, I don’t know if Hoya and I can beat them, but I’m hoping for the best.”

“Today is Hello Baby episode two, right?” He asked.

You nodded. “I get to finally see Lauren again! I missed her the whole week!”

“LeenA, Hoya, you’re on in a minute. Let’s go,” Your manager called from the door.

You and Hoya hurried out.

“Today, we have a highly requested dance battle between Hoya and LeenA and Teen Top!” The host announced into the microphone. “Please welcome Hoya and LeenA!”

The crowd cheered and the two of you jogged up the stage and got into position. You glanced at the audience before the music started and saw… Sunggyu with Lauren in his arms! Your eyes widened and the Hello Baby crew caught everything on tape from the audience and backstage. Sunggyu smiled at you and Lauren waved cheerily. Energized from their appearance in the audience, you gave them a smile and the music blasted from the speakers. You put more effort into your dancing since you knew your ‘daughter’ and ‘husband’ were watching from below.

Ending with a cool pose, you and Hoya rushed off stage and watched as Teen Top entered from the opposite side, gaining a huge reaction from their fans. The cameras were filming you and Hoya watching intently from the side. Your eyebrows furrowed as you watched, they were really good – it seemed like they practiced extra hard for the dance battle, making you feel guilty of not spending most of your time practicing. They finished and the two of you were called up to the stage. Anxiety filled you and probably Hoya too, judging from how nervous he looked.

“This surely was an amazing dance battle,” The MC said. “But the winners of it are…”

The room was still except for Lauren’s wriggling in Sunggyu’s arms.

“HOYA AND LEENA!” She said excitedly. “Congratulations!”

The both of you walked up to receive your trophy. He was handed the microphone.

“Woah,” He breathed. “This was unexpected. Thank you everyone! We’ll continue to make you proud!”

“UMMA JJANG!” Lauren yelled from the audience.

You laughed and Hoya handed you the mic. “Thank you! We’re really thankful for this win! Also, I’d like to thank Lauren and Sunggyu oppa for coming to support me today, it means a lot. We’ll do our best!” Bowing, the both of you left.

Backstage, the two of you met Teen Top. Passing by, you two bowed respectfully.

“Congratulations,” CAP said, sticking out a hand.

Hoya shook it. “Thanks,”

“You too.” L. Joe nodded to you.

“Thank you.” You said.

“Umma!”

All eight of you turned to the direction of where the voice came from. Lauren was bounding toward you at full speed. You smiled, squatted down, and picked her up.

“Who’s this little cutie?” Chunji asked, coming clos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter