Understanding the Meaning Behind Uncle's Speech

The Female Hoya
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Despite what happened with Hoya’s brothers earlier and Hoya’s constant protests, you still wanted to finish looking through the scrapbook. He didn’t want you to because he was afraid that there were more photos in there that he didn’t know of. Now he knew why his brothers weren’t present for a while at the dinner table and why the things in his room were just lying around.

Looking back at each picture, you realized how far you’ve come in such a short time. You couldn’t believe that only a year ago were you still dancing on the streets, only known as "that really good female street dancer" to everyone. Now, a year later, you were known as LeenA, part of the talented dancing duo that Woollim debuted last year. Now thinking about it, it's hard to believe it's only been a year since. 

Pushing all of the hardships faced and the confusion you went through aside, you managed to become successful. The journey towards stardom was fun, yet it was sad; it was tiring, yet it was worth it. It's been only a year, yet here you were: well-known throughout the entertainment industry. You made so many new friends and even got yourself a boyfriend, after you told yourself you wouldn’t get involved in another relationship after your previous boyfriend so you could focus on your dreams just as he did.

You saw the picture of you and Hoya eating ice cream that surfaced on the internet a while back. Then you saw the one of you and Hoya during the dance battle against Teen Top..

You realized that throughout that time, there was one person always there for you. Whether it was 24/7 or just for a moment, Hoya was there for you. He kept you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter