Chapter 8

Clutter & Douchebag

3 weeks have passed. Sometimes, I would have a small argument with L. At class, we would be paired up and then, that’s it, ruckus is gonna start.

 

I don’t know why but I feel like I want to end this. I don’t want to argue with him anymore. But his sudden pranks on me make me feel furious.  Aish! I don’t know! Things are getting complicated and I can’t think well.

 

I also haven’t received a call from appa earlier. The last time we talked was 1 week ago. I was getting worried.

 

Jiyeon unnie visits me at home whenever she has time. It’s the same as Jieun. I kept getting threats from Bae Suzy and her ‘army’. But I don’t mind it. I’ll let them do whatever they want to do with me.

 

“Good morning class!” I was cut off my thoughts when our professor came in. We greeted back and she gave us a mischievous grin.

“Okay, class. I have an announcement to make. This coming next week, we’re going to have our clubs open. There are drama clubs, music clubs, and so on and so forth.” she said firmly.

“And that’s not the end yet. All of you will be paired up in two’s.” she added. All of the class are just listening barely. They look so uninterested.

When I heard that all of us will be paired up in two’s, I groaned. What if I will be paired up with that L? I won’t hesitate to beg my teacher to exchange partners.

 

Then, our teacher started pairing up. I buried my face on the table and crossed my fingers.

*Oh please no, don’t pair me up with--*

“Choi ~~~~~ and L—“

“NO!” I stood up from my seat and shouted. All of them stared at me, and I can feel my chest tighten.

“Choi ~~~~~, let me finish first before you react. What you did was disrespectful. Sit down.” Our teacher said in a serious tone. I bowed and slowly sat down. That was embarrassing! Pabo!

“~~~~~, you will be paired up with Lee Byunghun.” She ended. I sighed in relief. I really thought I’m going to be paired with L.

 

Lee Byunghun, or also known as Ljoe is one of the kingkas here. I only have one class with him so I barely talk to him. I heard that he’s quite a nice guy and an intelligent one. He has charisma and he’s confident with everything. Everyday he could be seen at the garden, playing the guitar.

…Ljoe is totally my ideal guy.

 

L’s POV

“Choi ~~~~~ and L—“

“NO!” ~~~~~ stood up from her seat and shouted. All of us stared at her and I can’t help but snort. Good thing I covered my mouth. Haha! That was totally priceless.

“Choi ~~~~~, let me finish first before you react. What you did was disrespectful. Sit down.” Our teacher said in a serious tone. I could see ~~~~~ slowly sitting down and her face is getting red. I snorted again and slumped on my seat. Aish, this class is boring.

“~~~~~, you will be paired up with Lee Byunghun.”

Now I could see ~~~~~’s face getting redder. Is it because she’s paired up with Ljoe? Maybe she has a thing on him. Well, every girl in this class likes Ljoe.

 

I don’t know why but I kept on glancing at ~~~~~ and Ljoe. They were discussing something and their faces are so close. This is not a library. Why do they need to talk softly? And…w-why do I care anyway? Aish! Just keep focused on something else and don’t mind them.

 

I was walking at the school’s garden when I saw the two of them, again. They were sitting under a shady tree and laughing together. They’re just partners in class, not boyfriends and girlfriends.

I watched them for a while and my heart started to beat fast when Ljoe leaned in. What the hell just happened? Yah Kim Myungsoo, Ljoe didn’t do anything serious. See? He just grabbed something from behind. Did you think that he will kiss her? And why do you look so worried?