Chapter 34

Clutter & Douchebag

Your POV

Byunghun and I stood on the place, his arm s around my waist protectively. We watched the train retreat from our sight. I heaved a deep breath as I felt as if all of my emotions have left my soul. My chest got lighter than earlier. Byunghun turned me to face him then scanned my tear-stained face. I frowned and spoke up, "Your girlfriend is so emotional, right?"

He chuckled and shook his head. "No, you're not. I understand what you feel. It's okay to cry; it's just a way to let your emotions out." A smile s up my lips, feeling myself suddenly cheering up.

"Want to have ice cream?" Byunghun suggested with his eyes blinking. I laughed and nodded eagerly. Ice cream will surely relax me, since it is my comfort food and Byunghun's here to make me happier.

We both entered a known ice cream parlor just a few blocks away from the station. We sat down on a table for two near the large glass window where the busy street and people passing by are in sight. The ice cream parlor is cozy. It's not crowded nor empty, there are a few customers in today. The chattering of them could be heard and the aroma of various pastries they are also selling soared in the place.

"What flavor do you want?" he asked which broke my train of thoughts.

"Hmm, vanilla and strawberry." I replied.

"How 'bout the toppings?"

"It's up to you, oppa."

"Alright. I'll be back." Byunghun smiled and went to order our ice cream. I was left on the table as I rested my chin on my palms, looking out the glass window. A snowflake then fell from the sky, catching my attention. It then started to pour down white and clear snowflakes, the road and trees getting covered by a blanket of white. I suddenly chuckled inwardly. It's funny how we know that it's winter, yet we still eat ice cream.

"Here you go, jagi-ya!" I turned my attention to the figure that sat down in front of me. I looked down at my own bowl of ice cream. There are two scoops of ice cream; one's vanilla and the other is strawberry. Rainbow sprinkles, nuts, crushed cookies, and caramel syrup are spread evenly on top. I smiled, thanked Byunghun, and started digging in.

"Is it good?" I looked up with the spoon on my mouth and nodded.

"Yeah! You should taste it, oppa." I pushed my bowl to Byunghun as he scooped on mine. He nodded as he tasted it and grinned.

"You're right. Here, try mine too!" I scooped a spoonful of his ice cream and ate it. I felt my face light up as the flavors savored in my mouth and my taste buds.

"So, what are you going to do for a month?" Byunghun asked and swallowed his last scoop of ice cream. I tilted my head and said, "Well, I'm going to school regularly...?" He laughed and pinched my nose.

"It's vacation, pabo! Don't you know about it?" My mouth automatically formed to an 'O' shape as I started to get his statement right. After the finals, we will have a one month vacation, which is great because they're at least giving us a break from risking our time with numerous schoolworks during the past months. I chuckled cheekily and pinched Byunghun's nose back. He glared at me, his eyes boring into mine.

"You just didn't do that." he said in a low voice. I started to make mocking sounds, playing along with him. I roughly ruffled his hair and mess it as much as I can before jumping up from my seat, preparing myself if ever he will chase me down.

"You..." Byunghun smirked and slowly stood up, leaving a small tip on the table, and started running towards me. I yelped and got out of the shop before he could even catch me.

 

I let my feet take me to anywhere, refusing to stop though Byunghun is calling my name numerous times from the top of his lungs. I decided to stop in a park and catch my breath. I looked around, making sure that Byunghun is there to catch up with me, but he's nowhere to be found. I frowned and was about to look for him when a pair of arms s around my waist, carrying me up from the ground.

"Got you." a voice whispered through my ears. The person spun me around as I squeal in delight. No doubt that it's Byunghun.

"Yah! Put me down now." I cried as Byunghun obliged. He turned me to face him, his hands landing on my hips. My eyes widened as I grabbed his hands to put it on my back instead. He pouted as I glared at him.

"Haha, I'm not going to do something crazy! Trust me." He put his hands on my hips again and led me to a bench. We sat down on it, letting snowflakes rain above us. I rested my head on Byunghun's shoulder as he embraced me, his warmth relaxing my body.

"You know, you could consider this as our first date." he spoke up and I could sense that he's grinning cheekily. I sat up and looked at him. I was right. 

"First...date?" I asked. He nodded eagerly and held my hand in his. I giggled and nod my head.

"Alright. This isn't bad and it's our first time going out alone together anyway."

 

We've gone to the mall after that, shopping for couple stuff and playing in the arcade area. Now, this is what others are saying; first dates are great. Indeed.

We were sitting on a bench in the mall, resting after playing and roaming around the place. Byunghun's phone rang and he picked it up. "Neh, umma?"

"Byunghun-ah, where are you? Your father needs you in the company right now." the opposite line said. Yes, I was listening, but it's not that personal so I suppose that Byunghun won't mind.

"I'm with ~~~~~ right now, umma. Don't worry, I'll head there now."

"~~~~~? Choi ~~~~~? Why are you with her?" He looked at me and I looked back at him with hesitating eyes. His parents don't know anything about us yet and now, we suppose that they'll get curious.

"Never mind. By the way, I'll be sending our driver to where you are right now. Send him the place and let him pick you up there. Don't you dare refuse, arasso? The weather's cold and it's snowing. Taking a public transportation will be difficult. I'll go now. Bye!" They hung up as I watch Byunghun frown. I smiled and shook my head in amusement. I stood up and spoke, "So I guess I'll head home now. You'll be-"

"Ani! You'll come with me." He stood up, grabbing my hand. "B-but, you'll be busy and I will just probably stay in one place and get awkward."

"You won't. I want to introduce you to them. And besides, Jieun is there!"

"They already know me, oppa. Jieun introduced me to them."

"Well, they only know you as my sister's friend...but not as my girlfriend." He winked, him getting a rolling of eyes in return. I sighed in defeat as he cheered and got his phone to message their driver.

-----

Author's POV

L.Joe got out from the car and ran to the opposite side to open the car door for you. You thanked him and as soon as you got out, you were astonished.

The building is huge and modernly designed, employees getting in and out of it. You turned to look at the back and saw a fountain in the middle, currently no water coming from it because of the snow. You were snapped out of your trances when L.Joe tapped your shoulder.

"Let's go in. Don't wanna die out of the cold!"

"Oh uh, okay." You nodded and both of you bowed to the driver before going inside the building.

 

Getting out of the lift, you followed L.Joe behind as he walked towards a room. The workers were greeting him and they were just giving you curious looks. You just kept your eyes at the front to avoid their gazes. L.Joe wrapped his hand around yours and gave it a light squeeze. You secretly smiled and watch him knock on a door.

"L.Joe-ah, you're finally here." a woman wearing a cream blazer with blouse underneath and black pencil skirt, fitting the outfit with black stilettos, stood on the door and embraced L.Joe.

"And you also brought ~~~~~! Oh dear I missed you!" She then gave you an embrace as well as you did the same.

"Come in, it's warmer inside." L.Joe's mother led both of you inside. He held your hand once again and you were about to pull your hand away when he tightened his grip, refusing to let go.

"So Byunghun-ah, your father wants..." His mother's voice trailed off when her attention landed on your and L.Joe's hand. You felt uncomfortable all of a sudden but then L.Joe spoke up to save it.

"Umma, it's about time for us to let you know...Umma, this is Choi ~~~~~, my girlfriend."

 


A/N: Okay so let me explain something to you guys; You and L.Joe's parents can call L.Joe by his real name however his peers can only call him L.Joe or by his English name. Let's just say that L.Joe told you so. But when it's in the Author's POV, he's also called L.Joe. ^^

Sorry if this is just a short update and Myungsoo is not in here (((again))). Currently having a writer's block. :(

Comments are loved~ I'll reply as soon as I can. :)

Gorgeous angel~