Chapter 18

Clutter & Douchebag

Just as what Ailee said, we watched a short 3D movie and they played on the playground. All of us grown ups just chatted and accompanied the kids.

 

“Hyung!” Daniel exclaimed while I was helping Ailee with the swing.

 

“Myungsoo oppa!” Ailee stood up and ran to L who just came.

 

“Did you cry, hyung? Don’t think about that girl anymore! She's not worthy your time.” Daniel said as if he's a love expert. L chuckled and shook his head.

 

"Woah, when and where did you learn that, Daniel-ah?" Sungyeol laughed and ruffled his hair. Daniel just shrugged.

 

"Ah! I have an idea!" Ailee's face lit up and she whispered something to Daniel. They giggled and went beside me. I gave them a questioning look.

 

"Myungsoo hyung! Here's ~~~~ noona. She could exchange places with that girl!" Daniel grinned. I gasped and widened my eyes. The other Infinite members snorted. I shot them a glare which made them snort more. Oh god what's wrong with them? And when will people understand that I don't like L?

 

"Yeah! She's lovely, kind, sweet, and thoughtful. You two would be a g--" I covered Ailee's mouth before she could add anything.

 

"Stop it you guys." I gave them a fake grin and pinched their cheeks, which made them wince a bit.

 

"It's fine, Ailee and Daniel. She doesn't like me. Well, I don't like her either." he ruffled their hair and glared at me. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

 

"She's a monster when she's mad." he whispered to them yet I heard it. Really, Kim Myungsoo? Me? A monster? What shizz is that?

 

"Yah! I heard that." I gritted my teeth.

 

"Why? Isn't it true?" L smirked. Oh how I hate that smirk.

 

"Well as far as I know, it isn't." I smirked back.

 

"Okay you two could go back on playing before we go back home." I told Ailee and Daniel. They nodded and went back to the playground. L scoffed when he passed by me and sat down beside Hoya and Dongwoo.

 

 

“CHOI DANIEL AND AILEE, GET BACK HERE. RIGHT. NOW.” I emphasized the words.

 

These kids ran away from my grip when I told him that we should already go home.

 

“Andwae! We want to play more with Infinite hyungs!” Daniel ran to Infinite. Ailee jumped onto Woohyun’s arms. I stopped and gasped for air. They are one fast runners. Children these days.

 

“Aish. Arasso.” I ruffled their hair.

 

 

“Unnie, unnie, unnie! Look at those bubbles. They look cute!” Ailee chimed. I nodded my head in agreement.

 

“~~~~~ noona!” Daniel exclaimed from the back. I turned to look at him and the other guys.

 

“Look, Sunggyu hyung bought me this bubbles!” Daniel gleamed and blew a bubble. Ailee ran to him and popped the bubbles.

 

“Wah. Let me try!” Ailee stole it from Daniel’s hand and blew on it.

 

Me and Infinite watched them with amusement.

 

“Aigoo, let me just adopt your cousins.” Sungjong pouted.

 

“Yeah. I hope we could see and play with them everyday.” Sunggyu said.

 

“I hope so too.” I sighed.

 

 

“Noona! Let’s go there. Oh, there too!”

 

“~~~~~ unnie! I’m thirsty again!”

 

“I need to pee noona.”

 

“Please fix my pigtails, unnie! They look horrible.”

 

“~~~~~ noona! My balloon lost its air.”

 

“Unnie, I wonder if Myungsoo oppa’s ideal type is me.”

 

“Food! I want that!”

 

I swear my eardrums are bleeding right now. They kept on blabbering. Talkative cousins. How did I get here again?

 

 

It was almost 6 and the sky is getting darker. All of us sat down on a bench at the park. The kids look a bit tired and they were just sitting on the fountain and playing with the water.

 

“They are the most hyper children I’ve ever played with.” Sungyeol broke the silence among us. All of them nodded.

 

“So, Myungsoo, have you moved on already?” Woohyun asked him.

 

“To what?” Myungsoo asked.

 

“You know, the break up.”

 

“Of course.” Myungsoo replied.

 

“That fast?” Hoya commented. Myungsoo nodded and silence filled us again.

 

“I’ll just go to the comfort room.” Sunggyu stood up.

 

“Oh, me too. I have to fix my hair.” said Woohyun. They then both walked away.

 

“Me, Hoya, and Sungyeol will just buy something for our project. See ya!” Dongwoo said and grabbed Hoya and Sungyeol with him. Now it’s only me, Sungjong, and L here. What’s happening? Please don’t leave me here, Sungjon—

 

“Omona, I need to pee—“ Sungjong stood up but I pulled him back down.

 

“Don’t leave me here.” I whispered to him.

 

“~~~~~-ah, I really NEED to. NOW.” he emphasized and went dancing because he can’t take it anymore. I sighed in defeat and let go of him.

 

 

There was a gigantic gap between me and L on the bench. Awkward atmosphere is taking over us and the kids were still playing with the water. I glanced at L for a while and caught him glancing too. I quickly looked away and

watched Ailee and Daniel instead. Aish. Why do they need to leave me with him?

 

I started to feel sleepy and can hear my head buzzing. I shook my head and kept my eyes on Ailee and Daniel. After sometime, my eyes started closing.

 

L’s Pov

This is awkward. Did they plan this? Leaving us and ~~~~~ alone? This isn’t right.

 

I was playing with my phone when I heard a soft snore. I looked around and at my back but saw nothing. I glanced at ~~~~~ and she was sleeping peacefully.

 

 

Her head was about to fall. I hesitated and stood up to catch her. My heart was drumming like a drum. Aish, what am I going to do now?

 

Slowly I rested her head on the bench. She lay down and slept like an old homeless man. I awkwardly sat down and kept a big gap between. The people passing by gave us weird looks.

 

“What kind of guy is he? Letting her girlfriend sleep like that. How embarrassing.” I heard a whisper. No, I am not her boyfriend. She’s not my girlfriend either. More people are glancing at us and I feel uneasy. Where are the others? What is taking them so long?!

 

I can’t take the weird looks anymore so I woke ~~~~~ up.

 

“Yah! Why are you sleeping like that? Piece of clutter.” I shook her body furiously. She fluttered her eyes open and sat down. Her hair looks messy and…..she looks cute.

 

“Shut up, douchebag. You don’t need to wake me up like that.” she said groggily and fixed her hair.

 

The children went back to us and sat down between us.

 

“Noona, let’s stay here for the meantime.” Daniel said and lay down on ~~~~~’s lap.

 

“Myungsoo oppa, can I sleep on your lap?” Ailee asked me.

 

“Uhm, sure.” I replied with a smile. Ailee clapped and lay down.

 

 

The sounds of the people chatting are taking our atmosphere. I feel less awkward now because of these kids. I glanced at ~~~~~ and saw that she was brushing Daniel’s hair. A small smile crept on my face.

Realizing that I was already staring at them, I looked away and patted Ailee’s head lightly.

 

“What a cute couple. They look so sweet.” I heard a faint giggle from the people passing by.

 

“They look too young to have kids. But it’s still adorable though.” another one said. Me and ~~~~~ met eyes. I looked away and cleared my throat. Okay, this is the umpteenth time somebody has mistaken that we’re couples.

 

“We’re back! Sorry for the long—“ Sunggyu hyung exclaimed but stopped. All of them wiggled their eyebrows at us.

 

“Aww. What a cute family.” Sungyeol hyung cooed. Hell no.

 

“What took you so long guys?” ~~~~~ asked them.

 

“Well apparently…….we planned this.” Sunggyu hyung scratched the back of his neck. I knew it. I knew they planned all of this.

 

“Mwoh?!” ~~~~~ said in disbelief.

 

“Shh. The kids are sleeping.” said Woohyun hyung.

 

“Why do you need to plan this?” I asked them.

 

“So you can talk to her and both of you will be in calm waters!” Sungjong grinned.

 

“Well, it isn’t helpful. Don’t interfere with our relation. I hate him and we will never be friends.” she glared at me.

 

“Tch, arasso.” Sungjong crossed his arms. All of them rolled their eyes in disappointment.

End of Pov

 

“Well, it isn’t helpful. Don’t interfere with our relationship. I hate him and we will never be friends.” I told them.

 

“Tch, arasso.” Sungjong crossed his arms disapprovingly. All of them also rolled their eyes at us.

 

 

“See you soon Ailee and Daniel! Annyeong!” Infinite waved goodbye to Ailee and Daniel.

 

“Bye!” Ailee and Daniel waved back. I waved goodbye to Infinite and took the kids home.

 


A/N: Oh how I miss all of you. TT TT 1 week without the laptop is just zxcvbnm.

ANYWHO, I'm back! Thanks for patiently waiting for me. I'm touched. *sobs* Oh well. XD

THANK YOU, LORD! SO MUCH! ♡

Enjoy reading, guys~