Chapter 28

Clutter & Douchebag

I was walking aimlessly down the hallway, just an hour after I finish my work with the administrators. They have left earlier and as usual, I stayed for a while.

I opened my iPhone and plugged in my earphones. I put it on my ears and continued on walking. Once I stepped in front of a door, I suddenly felt strange. I stared at it for a while and decided to peek in the small glass window. That is when I realized....~~~~~ is in there.

My eyes widened when the girl hit her and without any hesitation, I barged in. "What the hell are you doing?!" I shouted, grabbing the girl by the shoulder. Once again, I was shocked to see who the person was.

"She deserves this, Myungsoo oppa! Don't stop me." Suzy screamed at my face as I stopped her hand from making another move.

"Don't you dare hurt ~~~~~. Don't ing lay a finger on her again because if you do, you'll face me. And another thing, you are not my girlfriend nor my friend, so don't call me by that word." I said in a threatening tone as I threw her hand harshly.

I bent down to help ~~~~~ and get her out of that doleful room. My chest just tightens when I see her like that. Suddenly, she collapsed on the ground. Luckily, my grip on her was tight. I carried her by her thighs and upper back as I go out to catch a cab. I decided to bring her to my mother's house. There probably will have an interrogation at the dorm if I would bring her there.

I carried ~~~~~ to my room and let the maids cure her. I was in front of my room door as I sighed. I then felt a light weight on my shoulder. I turned around and found umma. "You're a great guy, Myungsoo." she smiled as I smiled as well. Somehow, I just hope that ~~~~~ would realize it too.

-----

A pain in my head woke me up from my deep slumber. I groaned as I tried opening my eyes. That is when I realized, I'm not lying on a cold stone floor. Oh yeah, somebody had helped me.

Slowly, I opened my eyes. I looked around and found no hint of a human figure. The room is spacious and cozy but the odd thing is, it's all black. The walls, coffee table, pillows, and bedsheets are black. I furrowed my eyebrows as I tried sitting up. My back and head ached and all of a sudden, the event that happened flashed back in my mind. I shut my eyes closed, trying hard not to think about it. I endured the pain I'm feeling when I landed both of my feet on the floor.

I jumped in shock when I heard a low voice. "Owh!" I looked down and found my feet landing on the wrong place.

"Can you please remove your feet on my stomach?" the guy asked as I quickly removed it.

"Oh, I'm really sorry! By the way, are you the--" I was about to ask him something when he revealed his face.

Myungsoo? We stared at each other for god knows how long before I could even speak again.

"I-I-I--" I stuttered. Before I could say anything clearly, he cut me off. "I wasn't the one who changed your clothes. Trust me, I didn't see anything, so don't get mad." I can't help but chuckle at him. I looked at his face and the light from the bedside lamp shone on his features. Wow...

"I didn't even notice that my clothes are changed. And, I was about to ask you other question." he slowly nodded and told me to continue.

"Were you the one who took me out of the room?"

"Yes."

"Uhm.....thank you." I mumbled but it was audible for him. He just nodded and after that, the atmosphere got awkward. I cleared my throat as I tried standing up when all of a sudden, I cried in pain. I completely forgot that I twisted my ankle...Luckily, Myungsoo was there to accompany me. I could've kissed the floor if he wasn't here.

"Are you hungry, ~~~~~-ah?" he asked me.

"It may be embarrassing but, yes. Very." I chuckled and awkwardly rubbed my wrist. He chuckled as well. "I'll be back." he ruffled my hair and went out of the room. I somehow felt a bolt of electricity that came down my spine when he ruffled my hair. That's strange...

 

He came back with a soup and water on a tray in his hands. "Here you go. I heated the soup for you." he put the tray on the bedside table.

"How long was I asleep, anyway?" I asked him. He looked at his watch and answered, "8 hours." My eyes widened as I reach for the water. I drank slowly before getting the soup. "That was long..." I said and sighed. I must've been badly hit and tortured.

I sipped the soup but spat it out. "Hot, hot!" I stuck out my tongue as Myungsoo looked at me, shocked. He gave me the glass of water as I drank almost half of it.

"You were thinking deeply, weren't you?" Myungsoo chuckled as I rolled my eyes. "I'll feed you." he reached for the bowl of soup. He scooped a spoonful and blew it gently. I stared at him but quickly looked away. He put the spoon in front of my mouth as I took a sip. I just let him feed me. I was also tired anyway.

I looked at the wallclock of the room and it showed 1:30 AM. I sighed at the thought that appa might just collapse in worry that I'm not arriving home yet. If I will call him in the middle of the night, I might disturb his sleep. And what's worse is, he will be more worried than ever. I sighed in confusion as I mess my own hair. I looked down at Myungsoo who was busy with his phone, which I thought he was sleeping already.

"Are you not going to sleep yet?" I asked as I sit up.

"No. You're awake so I won't sleep." he answered and looked right at me.

"I'm fine! You could go back to sleep and I'll just wait for myself to feel sleepy."

"That was the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Wait for yourself to feel sleepy? You would die out of boredom." he laughed, shaking his head. I hung my head down of embarrassment as my heart coincided jumped when I heard his laugh.

I picked up a pillow and threw it to his face to make him stop. "That is to stop you, douchebag." I grinned. He glared at me as my grin disappeared. I glared back.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not a douchebag?"

"I don't know. It's true though so you don't have the right to stop me." I stuck my tongue out. He abruptly stood up. My heart almost jump from its place when he did that. He then slowly got closer to me as I grabbed a pillow as a shield. I really have no idea of what he would do but I....aish!

He stopped right in front of me. We were staring at each other when he smirked.....

 

I gasped when he tickled me everywhere. I was already rolling on the bed, laughing my of. He stopped as I groaned in pain.

"Oh god I'm sorry. I totally forgot that...." his voice trailed off as he helped me sit up on the bed. I grabbed another pillow and hit him non-stop.

"Okay, okay! Stop it." he got the pillow and smiled at me. I couldn't help but smile as well.

"Do you want me to tour you around the house?" he asked. I nodded like a baby as he sat down on the bed, his back facing me.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked curiously.

"Isn't it obvious? I'll carry you, clutter." he laughed. I mentally facepalmed as I climbed onto his back. It felt weird and awkward, but I didn't mind it after that. I wrapped my arms around his shoulder but before he could carry me, I slapped his back. 

"Owh! What was that for?"

"That was for you calling me clutter." I smirked as he shake his head. I could sense that he was smiling. He stood up, me on his back and got out of the room.