Chapter 31

Clutter & Douchebag

Your POV

For the past 4 days, I only stayed inside the house, messaging Jieun and Byunghun, watching dramas, eating, taking a bath, studying, and staring into space. But then, I would dress my wounds every now and then and massage my ankle. I have finished my missed assignments and after that, I got bored. I got tired of doing nothing. Good thing it's already Monday and I can get out of this cage.

I tied my hair in a ponytail and looked at my reflection on the mirror. My scars have lightened a bit and I used a concealer to lighten the others. After fixing myself, I head down to grab a quick breakfast. Appa was still asleep so then I made myself a simple meal. When I was done, I wore my socks and shoes and head outside to catch a bus.

 

I walked to the gate and once I made 5 steps, tons of junior girls circled me. They were grinning and squealing as I curiously looked at them.

"~~~~~ sunbae-nim! We didn't know that you're close friends with Infinite."

"You sure is the happiest girl in the campus. I'm so jealous of you and L.Joe oppa!"

"~~~~~ sunbae-nim, let's eat lunch together sometime!"

"Please help me give this to Hoya oppa!" I just gave them a smile and replied, "L-let's just meet later." I then got out of the crowd and ran to my first class as fast as I can. How did they even know Byunghun and I's relationship?

When I got inside the classroom, all eyes landed on me. I awkwardly stood there then slowly walked towards my chair. They weren't quiet but they were chatting not too loud for me to be annoyed. My ears then perked up when I heard something, "I feel shy when she's around all of a sudden. I couldn't even talk to her!"

"Same as me! I should've treat her better when only I knew she would be a girlfriend of a kingka." I scoffed to myself. So, I have to be a kingka's girlfriend before they could treat me good? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I stared at the whiteboard at the front. Everybody's being weird around me today. But what makes me curious is, why are they acting like that? Who revealed our relationship to the public?

 

It was recess and my girl classmates automatically ran to me.

"~~~~~-ah, would you like to eat recess with us?" a skinny girl timidly requested. I paused for a while. I'm hesitating if I should accept it or not but in the end, I ate with them. It's not that bad to go with them, is it? In fact, at least someone is talking to me unlike the days when I was totally 'forever alone'. I know that they're doing this because they know that I'm in a relationship with Byunghun. Well, aren't they? Why the hell is this confusing me?

All my morning classes just went by like that. Tomorrow's the first day of our finals and all we did was review. It was then my  class with Jieun and Sungjong now. Finally there is someone I could ask about what is happening. I tapped Jieun's shoulder, who is almost dozing off.

"Uh-huh, what?" she looked at me with her eyes squinted. I chuckled at her cute face and spoke up, "There's just something I wanted to ask you." She straightened herself and told me to continue.

"Everyone seems to stick to me a lot more than ever. And...they know that I'm Byunghun's girlfriend. How did they know?"

Jieun then chuckled and leaned to whisper, "Oh you know, oppa just wants everyone to treat you good as they treat him."

"So, your brother was the one who told the whole campus?" She nodded as I sighed deeply. I thanked her before landing my forehead on my table. Why didn't he ask me about it first?

The class ended and I immediately fix my stuff. Jieun already left for she has a work with the campus vice president. I was about to talk to Sungjong when 5 guys entered the room.

"~~~~~-ah! Sungjong-ah!" Sunggyu waved at us, showing an eye-smile. We waved back as they approached us.

"Yah, do you know how sad was I when I heard that you're L.Joe's girl now?" Woohyun turned to me, attempting to be lonely. I chuckled and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"There are a lot of girls out there other than me. Probably even prettier than me."

"But they're not as kind and sweet as you." I softened at his words. I know that he's just being cheesy but his eyes seem serious. Just then, he received smacks on the head from the rest. I can't help but giggle at their small bickering. I turned to Sungjong when he tapped my shoulder.

"Let's be study buddies!" he offered. I frowned a bit. Byunghun already asked me to study with him and of course, I accepted. I don't want to make Sungjong feel disappointed when I reject him.

"It's fine if you won't accept though. You already have one, don't you?" I hung my head low as I guiltily nodded.

"Then alright! Let's just eat lunch together as a repay." he tugged on my arm as I chuckled and nodded. I went to the cafeteria with Infinite, but then I realized that there are only 6 of them. Where is Myungsoo?

 

I was chatting with the members when the cafeteria's door swung open. I turned my eyes on the door and saw Byunghun waving and smiling at me that made my cheeks flush in pink.

"Lover boy is here~" Dongwoo sang as Byunghun approached our table.

"Hey. It's almost time for our class. You wouldn't want to be late, would you?" he chuckled and grabbed my hand and interlaced our fingers together. I heard the members cooed as I giggled.

"Go on now, ~~~~~-ah! We'll be fine!" said Sungyeol as I looked at the other members' faces. They nodded before waving goodbye at me. I waved back and went to our next class. I felt uncomfortable with all the attention on me. I'm not much of an attention-. I never liked it when all eyes are on me. I then felt Byunghun squeeze my hand. He gave me a gentle smile as I did the same. This is what I like about boys; They will notice it when someone's not feeling right and they would do anything to make that person feel good again. How lucky I am that I am his, and that he is mine.

 

Byunghun let me sit beside him in class. Girls then started giving me jealous looks and I just ignored them. When I glanced at the back of the room, I saw a familiar figure, its legs rested on the table and arms crossed on its chest, staring intently outside the window. Myungsoo. He glanced at me and we met gazes. I gave him a small smile but he just shrugged it away and continued staring at the dull tree outside. I frowned in disappointment. What is wrong with him?

Suddenly, I felt someone poke my cheek. I quickly turned and found Byunghun pouting that made girls around squeal.

"Gwiyeowo!"

"Do that to me too!"

"Oh my gosh, just like a hamster!" The girls fangirl and I mentally face palmed myself.

"Were you even listening to what I was saying?" Byunghun asked as reality struck me. I wasn't paying attention to him. I slowly shook my head. I was about to explain what happened when the teacher came in. I sighed and told Byunghun that I'll explain later.

 

-----

A/N: What a confusing filler chapter. I hope it won't make your eyes hurt. Mianhae u__u

And btw, my sembreak is coming to an end. Meaning, classes are gonna resume. :( But I promise I'll update as soon as I get a free time, okay?

Do wait for the next update! Oh and welcome my new subs~ Also leave comments ((it's okay if you don't want to. I'm not forcing you. ^^)) or suggestions/motivations! That'll cheer me up. :-) 

RANDOM: Are you all excited for Sunggyu's solo debut? Because I AM! Raise your legs if you are! /raises legs/ XD

D-3 ♡