Chapter 5

Clutter & Douchebag

Just as what I’ve expected, appa’s not bringing too much stuff.

“Appa! You’re staying in Malaysia for 5 months. 5 MONTHS!” I said in a high voice while putting my palms in front of his face.

“Aish, so what?” he rolled his eyes. Since when did he learn that?

“Appa, don’t say ‘so what so what’ to me. Just bring all of your clothes or your whole cabinet.” I told him strictly. To be honest, appa’s just like my older brother. But I act like his mother. Then, he laughed and poked my forehead.

“Why are you so funny?  Whole cabinet? Seriously? I thought you said 5 months is not that long? Why am I supposed to bring the whole cabinet? I’m not staying there for my entire life. Pabo.” I got speechless. Aigoo, why am I overreacting? He has a point. Stop being strict, ~~~~~.

“Arasso. You’re right.” I smiled at him and helped him in closing his luggage.

 

“So, what’s your plan?” my appa asked me as we were walking in the park. I seriously don’t know what to do because something’s bothering me. Then, I told him that we will ride some fun rides, eat ice cream, play some games, eat again, and enjoy the view of Seoul at Namsan Tower. Ugh, I am not fun to be with.

 

While we were on our way to a restaurant to eat lunch, I saw someone familiar to me.

“Hey, isn’t that your bestfriend?” my appa nudged me and pointed at the girl’s direction. I took a step forward to see a better view. After sometime, I recognized the person and quickly ran to her.

“JIYEON UNNIE!” I shouted and put my arms in the air, ready for a crushing-bones hug. I just ignored the people who were staring. Jiyeon looked at my direction and widened her eyes.

“~~~~~-AH!” she shouted back. I felt my eardrums vibrate. Aigoo, she never changes. We hugged each other and jumped with glee.

“Yah! What brings you here?” she asked me.

“Why do you sound like you own this place?” I told her sarcastically.

“I’m just kidding. I’m on my way to a restaurant with my dad. He’s going to Malaysia and stay there for months starting this Saturday. We’re already spending our last time together before he goes.” I added while rubbing her arms.

“Aww, how sweet. Don’t you have school today?”

“Actually, yes I have. I begged appa to let me not attend school today so I can help him. And he said yes.” I grinned.

“Ah, arasso. By the way, I’m going now. I have to take care of my small business. Annyeong, ~~~~~! Annyeong ahjusshi!” she waved at me and then to my appa. I hugged her for the last time and waved back.

 

“So, what are you planning to do while I’m gone?” appa asked me while eating his beef stew. I looked at him and shrugged.

“Maybe, I’ll wait for you to come back?” I grinned. Okay, that was greasy.

Appa sneered and rolled his eyes. I laughed and continued eating.

 

Both of us finished our lunch and head to our last destination, Namsan Tower. We’re just like a real couple. I and appa got close since umma left us.

I know that this day end so fast. Early this morning, appa’s boss called him and told him to go to the office to get his ticket and check his boss’ passport. Honestly, his boss is disappointing. My dad is not his personal assistant. Why does he need to treat appa like a slave? I mean, he’s already going too much.

 

I snap of my trance when a girl bumped to me.

“Owh, mianhaeyo.” I apologized. The girl just stared at me like I look familiar to her. After a while, she rolled her eyes and walked away. I raised one of my eyebrows and looked at the girl. She also looks familiar. Have I met her at school or somewhere? I just shrugged those thoughts off and enjoyed the view from the Tower.

 

 


A/N: Lame and short chapter. Why oh why ;A; I'm having a writer's block. TT TT

Anyway, thanks to my new subs. Saranghae~ ♥ Do comment and let me know what you think of this story. :)