Chapter 26

Clutter & Douchebag

Before you read this chapter, please let me explain something to you guys;

First of all, I'm very, very, very sorry for it took me at least 2 months to update this story. I was beyond busy with my studies, especially because I'm graduating soon. I just hope you guys understand. To those who unsubscribed, thank you for taking time in reading this. It's fine for me, I understand you guys. Also, I'm sorry for leaving you, subscribers, hanging.

But now, I have much time to update, I guess. It's our semestral break, maybe a 1 week sembreak? I would try updating two to four chapters next week. :)

ENJOY READING THIS FLUFFY AND REALLY FLUFFY CHAPTER, PEOPLE! I miss all of you so much sobs. ;;;;;; /hugs everyone/  ♥♥♥

-----

Jieun and I were sitting on a bench under a shady tree. We were taking a break from our duties and the juniors just came to handle the kids for us.

I hummed a song as Jieun looked at me. I looked back and giggled when she hummed along.

"You know ~~~~~-ah, I really think Byunghun oppa likes you." said Jieun and gazed at the beautiful scenery around us. I pursed my lips and just hung my head low.

"You do? Well as for me, I really don't think so." I said and brought my head up.

"Yah, I'm your best friend and the sister of the guy you like! I can tell whether both of you are telling me the truth or not." she scoffed. I rolled my eyes and smiled to myself. Jieun is really something. I'm so glad that I have a best friend who understands and considers. How I wish we will be together forever.

"Omo....I have to go to the restroom." Jieun said as she clutch on her stomach. I could hear a roar coming from there. I giggled and nodded, signaling her to go now. She grinned and ran away.

Once I looked up, I saw two lovebirds on the branch of the tree. They were chirping and when the other one flew, the other one flew as well and both of them flew around. It was incredibly beautiful.

"Hey there." I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and felt my heart jump.

"Hey." I answered as Byunghun sat down beside me.

"I met Jieun just now. She told me that you're alone so I came here." he said and flashed a smile. I slowly nodded and smiled back. My best friend is such a tease.

"So, how's your day?" he asked.

"It's great. Honestly, I feel like not leaving this place. I really enjoyed their presence." I chuckled as he did the same.

There was a silence after that. I'm not feeling awkward at all. I don't know why but I'm feeling more than comfortable. When the wind blew, I rubbed my arms. I mentally face palmed myself for not bringing my cardigan.

The next thing I knew, Byunghun wrapped his cardigan around my shoulders. I was completely taken aback.

"T-thanks. But, h-how about you?" I asked, trying my very best to not stutter, but I still did.

"I'm fine! Don't worry too much. Just wear my cardigan." he grinned. I slowly nodded, feeling a bit guilty.

Another wind came and when I glanced on Byunghun, I knew that he was feeling cold too. I unconsciously went closer to him and wrapped the cardigan around the both of us. Now I'm feeling a bit uncomfortable because of our closeness.

At the corner of my eye, I could see him staring. I just gazed at the trees swaying and the birds flying to feel an ease. What did I exactly do, anyway?

Suddenly, I felt a warm hand wrapping around my hand. I stared down at our hands, feeling my heart drumming against my chest. Am I just hallucinating?

After some time, Byunghun spoke up. "Do you remember what I said earlier?"

I furrowed my brows, but nodded when I remembered it. It's the "She's not my girlfriend. But you know what? She will be. Soon"

"....Some things may be real and some may be not. But when love gets into it, it just get serious. What I said was true, ~~~~~-ah...." his voice trailed off.

I was avoiding his gaze all the time, but I was listening intently; word by word.

I slowly looked up and met his eyes. He smiled and asked me those 5 words that literally made the world stop for a while.....

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

It came from his mouth. It really did. I heard it with his own voice. I open my mouth to say something, but I couldn't. I can't register to what's happening. The guy whom I like just asked me to be his girl. I don't know how to respond to his question.

"I-it's okay if you won't answer me right now, though. I'll g-give you t-time to think about it." he chuckled and I could feel that he's nervous.

He told me that he has to do something inside and stood up. When he was about to walk away, I wrapped my arms around his waist. I rested my cheek on his back and I swear he could feel my heart beating rapidly, but I didn't mind.

I inhaled deeply and spoke up, "You don't know what I'm feeling right now. It's complicated but...." I paused for a while and continued,

"I, honestly, like you. From the time that we met up to now, I've been feeling affection towards you. I.....like you." I inhaled once again. I took my arms away from his waist as he turned around.

"Does that mean....." his voice came as a whisper. He was feeling more anxious than ever.

"Yes, Byunghun. I'll be your girlfriend." I smiled. After some moment, Byunghun's face lit up, him smiling from ear to ear.

"YES!!! She said 'yes'!!!" he screamed and ran around. For a second, I thought I was going to faint. I can't believe this is happening.

I was staring blankly at Byunghun running around when he charged towards me and gave me a big hug. He spun me around as I keep on giggling.

"Byunghun-ah! Put me down!" I laughed as he laughed as well. As soon as he put me down, he wrapped his hand on mine.

"Shall we?" he offered. I nodded and we both went back inside.

-----

"Woohyun hyung, I'll just get some air outside." I told him while they are laughing and chatting loudly.

"Sure. Just go back when our break time is done." he nodded. I hummed as a response and went to the back door connected to the hill outside.

As I was about to open the door, I heard a scream. It wasn't a terrified scream or something. Is it...

"YES!!! She said 'yes'!!!" I looked outside the window and caught Byunghun running around with a girl laughing at him. I squinted my eyes to see who it was. ~~~~~-ah...

Byunghun then hugged ~~~~~, and I was completely shocked. It is as if my heart dropped. When they held hands, that was the time I realized something...

I'm too late. Kim Myungsoo, you're too late.

 

-----

Here's a really gigantic photo of our adorable Kim freaking Myungsoo. Isn't he so cuteeeee? Omg this is one of my favorite selca of him tbh. ;AAAA;