Chapter 20

Clutter & Douchebag

My alarm clock rang repeatedly. I groaned at how loud it is. I turned it off without opening my eyes.

Somehow I felt amazing. I feel like I've taken my beauty sleep. It's really great.

After some minutes of nap, I decided to get up. I stretched and looked at the clock. I widened my eyes and--

"OH , I OVERSLEPT!" I cursed under my breath and almost fell to the ground but fortunately I regained my posture. I was so unaware of the time! I just took 5 minutes of the time but, aish!

I stormed inside the bathroom and did my daily routines.

 

After preparing, I rushed downstairs to wear my shoes.

"Aigo, I forgot my socks!" I slapped my forehead and went back upstairs.

After getting my socks, I remembered appa.  I slowly opened the door of his room and found him sleeping peacefully. I sighed in relief and stuck a mental note on my brain; I should bring appa to the hospital later for his therapy.

 

I rushed again downstairs to wear my socks and shoes. I grabbed my backpack and head to the nearest bus station. I impatiently waited for a bus to come, ignoring the fact that my stomach is grumbling. I'll just eat later.

"Come on, come on!" I mumbled to myself. Finally, a bus came and I hurriedly get inside.

 

I was literally running to the stairs and to my first class. When I was finally in front of the door, I stopped. I look retarded with my messy hair. I fixed myself and was about to knock when I saw my teacher from the glass window of the door.

He's the creepiest teacher that every student will be......or should be afraid of. What he dislikes the most is late comers. Punctuality is very important for him. Whether you like it or not, he'll be in your class in time and will lock the door after getting in. As  for the late students of his class, they will have to stay outside. He wouldn't bother to open the door unless the class is over.

 

Back in reality, I frowned and leaned my back against the wall.

"What am I going to do now?" I muttered and ruffled my hair.

I was walking down the hallway with a blank expression on my face when I heard footsteps, or much more like running. I turned around and saw a guy with his books about to fall. I swear my heart skipped a beat. A smile crawled up my face as the guy was approaching. He stopped when he saw me.

"Oh, ~~~~~-ah! Why are you not in your class?" Byunghun asked me while putting his books inside his bag. He looked up at me with that amusing smile of his.

"I came here 10 minutes late from my class. And unfortunately, it was Mr. Seo's class. He doesn't let late comers attend his class." I sheepishly smiled and rubbed the back of my neck. Byunghun nodded in understanding.

"I'm experiencing the same too. I'm already late for class. I'll see you around then. Annyeong!" he waved and ran to his class. I could really feel my cheeks burning. Aigoo~

 

I decided to go to the cafeteria to eat something. I bought a sandwich and a banana milk. When I was about to go to the school's garden, someone appeared in front of me. I looked up and met Suzy's intense eyes.

"Get out of my way." she blurted. I moved aside but she purposely bumped my shoulder. I glared at her and head outside.

 

I finished my food in a minute because I was so hungry. I was waiting for Mr. Seo's class to finish but it seems like he's going to stay over time.

I swung my feet back and forth like a little kid while humming a song. The cold breeze blows my hair gently. This is relaxing.

"Hey there!" someone exclaimed; it was Byunghun. He approached me on the bench and sat down. My heart is thumping like crazy.

"What are you doing here? I thought you attended your class." I asked him. He chuckled and shook his head.

'I'm too lazy to go to my first subject." he stretched and rested his left arm on the bench, almost like resting it on my shoulders.

"Who would have thought that a kingka ditches his classes?" I muttered. Byunghun gawked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"What?" he asked.

"Hmm? I didn't say anything." I replied, trying out my best to look innocent. He scoffed and ruffled my hair.

"Liar." he laughed. I laughed along and roughly ruffled his hair for vengeance.

"Yah, yah, yah! How dare you ruin my hair? I've spent 10 minutes just to style it with gel but you ruined it." he gritted his teeth. My jaw dropped at that. I once again laughed and Byunghun narrowed his eyes on me.

"What are you laughing at?" he asked while fixing his "royal" hair which was styled with a jelly-like material called "gel" for 10 minutes.

"Are you serious? You've spent 10 minutes of your life fixing that? So that's the reason why you're late." I rolled my eyes.

"Of course I'm not serious. I was just kidding." he chuckled and pinched my nose. My heart fluttered when he did that; and with that smile of his, who would never fall for him?

We chatted about various stuffs while waiting for our next class.

 

NO ONE's POV

"Aish, that Choi ~~~~~ is a flirt. How dare her touch my Lee Byunghun! I'm so gonna rip her hair out." one of Suzy's friends grumbled. They were roaming around the campus when they saw you and Byunghun enjoying each other's presence.

"Control me or else I'm going to storm in front of her and choke her until she dies." another friend of Suzy said in frustration. Suzy looked at them with wild eyes, telling them to shut up.

 

Suzy was staring intently at Byunghun. He has this different charisma, compared to Myungsoo's. She was so confused. Why didn't she noticed him in the first place? He's a kingka yet she didn't know a lot about him. Suzy turned to her friends and asked them, "Yah, tell me about this Lee Byunghun."

Her friends looked at her confusingly but continued on.

"Well, Lee Byunghun was the top student at almost all of his class; but that doesn't make him a nerd."

"Yeah. All of the girls here in the campus has interest on him. Didn't you know about that?"

"Oh and by the way, you've been here for years. Why are you asking about Byunghun? Haven't you talked to him ever since?"

Suzy slowly nodded and crossed her arms.

"I'm too busy with shopping and with Myungsoo oppa. And, why do you care? I was just asking." Suzy rolled her eyes. Her friends scoffed at her and turned back to "spying" you and Byunghun.

*Lee Byunghun; you're going to be my next target.* Suzy thought and smirked.

 


A/N:  (Here I am once again, with my shamless author's note.)

I wasn't feeling well last week because of the weather changes here in our country. I caught horrible diseases called sore throat and cough, that's why I wasn't able to update. My brain won't function well, too. :&

But right now, I'm feeling a little bit better. ESPECIALLY because tomorrow, Woollim will release "Only Tears"! ASDFSALDKFLS OMG.

I really can't wait for it. I've been wanting to hear Infinite's voices again. /sobs/

Oh and it's their 700th day tooooooo! DOUBLE PARTY!

Anyway, here's a Hoya GIF for all of you~

Oh look, Myungsoo is here too;

...........

...........

Okay, this is the last one. Our Leader Gyu~

(gifs are not mine. credits to the rightful owners.)