Chapter 24

Clutter & Douchebag

I got home, feeling a complete rail of fire trailing through my nerves. I ended up bringing the stuff we bought as Myungsoo left me at the bus stop and ran away from me. He disappeared through the crowd of people before I could even grab him by his ears and shout at him.

I crashed my body on the couch as I let out a frustrated sigh. Appa looked at me through the newspaper he's reading and asked, "How's your day?"

I looked at him with a scowled face. I can't believe that he managed to ask me that when it's clearly visible that I had a bad day. I don't want to give any sarcasm on my response so I just replied, "A fine day with a pinch of salt but then too much was poured in that made it oh so unwell." He just laughed and came closer to ruffle my bangs.

"What happened hmm?" asked appa. I sighed before answering, "We have been assigned in different groups and I was put in a group with the school's kingka. He, honestly, looks good but his personality is just unbearable. I have to go with him to the shop to buy toys and gift wrappers and whatsoever needed for our project."

"What project is it?"

"Well, we're going to an orphanage at Busan to celebrate Children's Day with the kids." Appa then froze and looked at me with a unreadable expression.

"A-are you okay?" I asked him.

"Busan? You're going to Busan?" he asked. I furrowed my eyebrows as I slowly nod my head.

"Why--" appa cut me off by motioning me to continue what I was saying earlier. I pouted and continued,

"At the mall, we would argue about whether we should buy this or that instead. He also couldn't even suggest something without sarcasm in it." I crossed my arms and blew the fringe that covered my eyes.

"That's ungentle of him. But ~~~~-ah, you're not kids anymore. Don't get too frustrated over small things like that, arasso?"

"But appa, he's just so..." my words trailed off when he gave me a look that practically made me yelp inside.

"Okay, okay, fine. Don't look at me like that." I rested my chin on my palm and a small smile appeared on my face. Appa chuckled and ruffled my hair for the umpteenth time before going back to read his newspaper.

-----

It was a cold morning and the urge to skip school is hovering me, but I neglected it anyway. When I got on the bus, the chairs were already occupied. I frowned and stood in the middle instead. I tightened my grip on the railing to prevent myself to fall.

The bus then stopped at a certain place. People, most are students, got inside and the space in the middle got a bit occupied as well. Good thing a lot of people got off already but then again, I wasn't able to sit for the others are as fast as a lightning. Just then, two familliar people caught my attention. I squinted my eyes as my heart jump in delight.

"Byunghun-ah, Jieun-ah!" I called them. They looked at the source of the voice, which is me, and Jieun quickly jogged towards me.

"Wah, ~~~~-ah! It's great to see you on the same bus with us!" she beamed and tugged on my arm, which is already her habit. I chuckled and nodded in agreement. My eyes then landed on Byunghun. He smiled and waved his hand as I waved back, smiling as well. The adrenaline rush tingled my body and my stomach was literally filled with butterflies. *His smile is just........wonderful.*

 

We reached the school and the three of us walked towards the gate while talking jauntily. Byunghun and I walked Jieun to her class as we waved goodbye to her. The two of us then head to our first class. It's a good thing that I'm on the same class with Byunghun, especially in this comfortable time of the day. With that smile that he flashes everyday, it just motivates me to work hard and it makes me fall for him even more.

All of a sudden, a figure blocked our way. I looked up and met eyes with the girl who hates me to death.

"Look who's flirting in the morning." Suzy said loud enough to echo in the hallway. I heaved a deep breath and looked at her.

"I'm not flirting." she just gave me a smirk. Evil creature.

"Suzya-ah, please stop it. She's not flirting with me." Byunghun walked up in front of me and hid be behind him.

"If you said so, then alright. Just don't get too touchy, sweetie." she said in a tone that I absolutely can't handle and it just boils my blood more. She brushed her finger to Byunghun's cheek and passed by us, bumping shoulders with me, hard.

"Annoying ." Byunghun muttered as Suzy was already out of our sight. I looked at him and laughed, covering my mouth.

"What?" he grinned as I kept on laughing, already clutching my stomach.

"Aigoo, ~~~~-ah. Why are you laughing?!" he practically stomped his feet as I gradually regain my breath and stopped.

"Nothing, Byunghun-ah. It's just that what you said was so legit." I grinned and wiped the tears in the corner of my eyes.

"...."

"...."

"Yeah, I thought so too." he laughed and pinched the bridge of my nose, my heart melting at his touch.

"But to be honest, you looked like a retarded woman." he added which made me widen my eyes. He kept on teasing me while we were on our way to our classroom. That is when I started to chase him down to every part of the campus.

I swore in that time that I'm falling for him even more. When I caught him, I then had the sudden desire to be with him forever.


Hai guise~ ^__^

AFF is having technical difficulties since I don't know when. I've written half of this chap last Sunday and published it but then, AFF took it. Thank goodness the half was saved but the other part....orz I can't remember it anymoar. XD

It's just a short chapter though. I'll write a longer one soon. I'm still on hiatus, by the way. ;~~~; Bye bye for now~ Remember to drop a comment! ♥

PS: Just a twist for you guys........why do you think ~~~~'s appa froze when she mentioned "Busan"? ;) KEKE~