Chapter 17

Clutter & Douchebag

Day by day, appa is recovering well. His voice is now more understandable. He can already eat by himself using his right hand. His humor is also visible now. He’s as cheerful as ever. Indeed he is stronger than Hercules.

 

Appa has already been out of the hospital. He was on a wheelchair and whenever I’m at school, he will just water the plants or do something productive and easy. I can’t help but feel pitiful about him.

 

It was weekend and I was cleaning the whole house. Today was supposed to be our general cleaning but because appa is using a wheelchair and his other part is paralyzed, I’m cleaning it by myself.

 

I rested on the couch after cleaning the shelves.

“Finally!” I stretched my whole body and made some sounds. (You know, the sounds we do when we stretch LOL)

Suddenly, the bell rang. I got up from the couch and pulled myself to the door. I went outside and opened the gate.

There I saw my ahjumma, my appa’s sister.

“Oh, ahjumma!” I beamed and hugged her. Aigoo, it’s been a long time since she didn’t visit us here with her husband and my cousins.

“Annyeong, ~~~~~-ah! Wow, you look more matured and more beautiful now. I remember the time when you are still a kid. You always liked wearing dresses.” she giggled. I just laughed and nodded my head. I motioned them to come in and called appa.

 

They were happily talking and I can see appa’s joyful face. I’m glad he’s happy.

I was playing with my two little cousins at the garden.

“Noona! What are these?” Daniel asked me while pointing to a flower pot.

“Well, those are called santan flowers. (it's a Philippine flower ^^)They are my favourite flowers.” I bent on his level and picked one. I gave it to him and gave another one to Ailee.

“Wow unnie. This looks beautiful just like me.” Ailee giggled while sitting on my lap. I pinched her cheeks at her compliment to herself.

“No, Ailee! It looks beautiful like ~~~~~ noona, not you!” Daniel stuck his tongue out and Ailee frowned.

“Aigoo. But for me, both Ailee and I are beautiful. God didn’t make someone ugly. All of us are beautiful in His eyes.” I told them. They nodded their heads in understanding and continued on playing around.

 

“Noona, I want to go to Lotte World.” Daniel suggested while we were sitting on the grass. Ailee nodded vigorously and tugged on my arm.

“We want to go there with you. Please? Please say yes?” she pleaded with puppy eyes.

“But you must ask for permission first to your parents—“ I was cut off when they burst inside the house. I saw them doing aegyos to ahjumma. Ahjumma looked at me from the sliding door and nodded. The kids cheered and kissed her cheeks. They went back to me with their teddy bears.

“Noona and unnie must change her clothes first and prepare. I’ll be right back!” I told them and went inside the house and then to my room. I took a simple outfit and wore it. I brushed my hair and put on a little powder on my face.

I went down and looked at appa. He smiled and nodded. I mumbled a ‘thank you’ and went to the kids. I interlaced my fingers to theirs and happily took a bus and head to the place.

 

L’s Pov

Suzy kept on calling me and I kept on ignoring it. She even texted me saying,

Oppa, let’s go out together with my girlfriends!

Psh. Me? Going out with her, especially with so many y girls? No.

Sunggyu hyung invited us to hang out with him. Finally, some fun with them.

 

We rode a bus and went to Lotte World. Hyung said he can’t think of any amusement parks anymore so he chose Lotte World. It’s fine for me as long as we will have fun.

End of Pov

 

The kids rode the carousel 3 times without getting tired. Aigoo, why are they so cute?

After their last ride, they dragged me to a balloon stall.

“Unnie, I want that pink balloon!” Ailee jumped and tugged on my white cardigan.

“I want that balloon shaped like a dinosaur!” Daniel imitated a dinosaur’s roar and laughed.

“Sure! Anything for my favourite cousins.” I patted their heads and bought their balloons. They kissed my cheeks and I softened. They are like my own siblings and kids. They’re so sweet. I feel like I want to adopt them so I could play with them all day long.

 

They rode some kiddie rides and started to feel hungry.

“We want ice cream!” they both said in unison. I chuckled and led them to the ice cream shop.

We went inside the ice cream shop and sat down. I bought them chocolate ice cream with marshmallows.

I was just looking outside the window, gazing at a group of family. They were happily taking pictures and playing beside the big fountain. I then remembered my umma. We used to do that before she left us. She used to carry me and then we will both relax at the park. She will buy anything I want, like toys, dresses, anything. Then all of a sudden, she left. I didn’t experience those things anymore. I didn’t.

 

My thoughts are cut off when a group of people, laughing and talking loudly, went inside the shop. At first I didn’t mind them but when I decided to look at the group, my eyes almost bulge out. Aigo! No! It’s Infinite! I don’t want them to see me especially that Myungsoo! Eotteoke? EOTTEOKE??

 

The kids noticed that I was hiding my face. I buried my face on my palms and peeked on them.

“What are you doing, noona?” Daniel asked me while finishing his ice cream.

“Err, someone I know from school is….here.” I replied and gave him a lopsided smile.

 

Ailee’s teddy bear fell from the table. She and I was about to get it when a guy took the opportunity.

“Here you go.” The guy handed Ailee her bear.

“Thank you!” Ailee beamed and hugged her bear. I turned to look at the guy and we met eyes.

My jaw dropped when I saw it was…

.

.

.

.

“~~~~~?!” L yelled. The Infinite heard him and approached our table. Oh god why?!

“~~~~~-ah!” Woohyun hugged me. I nervously laughed and pulled away.

“Oh, who are these kids?” Sungjong and Dongwoo cooed and waved at them.

“Uhm, they’re my cousins.” I scratched the back of my neck and chuckled.

“So, what are you doing here?” Sunggyu asked.

“My cousins want to go here and they want me to go with them instead of their parents. So, yeah, that’s it.” I replied.

“Ah, then you should go with us! We also want to meet your cousins!” Sungyeol beamed and grinned at Ailee and Daniel.

“Yes. And it’s been a long time since we didn’t talk to you. You should come with us!” said Hoya.

 

I thought for a moment. They’re right. It’s been a long time since I didn’t meet them. At school I would just give them a small smile. I guess I was too engrossed on taking care of appa. After thinking about it, I nodded in agreement. All of them cheered, excluding L. You better not annoy me today, Kim Myungsoo.

 

We were in a huge park. Ailee was running away from Dongwoo. They were playing chase and Dongwoo’s the “it”. Daniel was also running away with Sungyeol.

The other guys bought snacks and drinks. After playing, we had a small lunch. They will crack up some jokes and Ailee and Daniel will laugh along, although they don’t understand it.

 

“Hey Myungsoo hyung, uhm, isn’t that Suzy?” Sungjong pointed to a girl with some guy. They were tickling and giggling. We all turned to look at them. I looked at L and I can see his fist curl up.

“Yeah, it’s her. I don’t mind.” L continued on eating. We looked at him confusingly.

“Aren’t you mad? Are you just gonna let her flirt with somebody else?” I asked him gently. The others nodded in agreement and waited for his reply.

“I don’t like her anymore. Just let her be.” He rudely replied. What the heck? Then why did he curl his fist? No doubt he’s mad.

I eventually stood up from my seat and called Suzy.

“Bae Sooji!” I yelled. They were in the other side so I must get my voice higher.

“Yah, what are you doing?!” L half-yelled at me. I just ignored him and continued on calling Suzy.

“Yah Bae Sooji! Your boyfriend is here!” I shouted. Finally, she heard me. She pushed the guy away from her. Tch, stop acting innocent. We already saw what you’re doing.

“Yah, stop it. I will do it.” L stood up and approached the two.

 

L’s Pov

I stood in front of them with my famous poker face.

“O-o-oppa, what—“ Suzy stuttered but I cut her off.

“Who is he?” I asked her.

“He’s my—“ Suzy was about to reply when the guy in.

“I’m his boyfriend. WHO are YOU?” the guy said. I smirked and shook my head.

“Last time I knew I was hers. How cool, Suzy.”

“I-I—“

“We’re over.” I coolly said and walked away.

“Oppa!” Suzy cried. She grabbed my wrist and hugged me from the back. I jerked her away and left her there, dumbfounded. I don’t want a girl who has another one aside from her legal boyfriend. We’re over, Suzy.

 

I didn’t come back to them instead I went to another place. A place full of silence. I wanted to be alone for a while.

End of Pov

 

All of us looked at L. I somehow felt a pang in my heart. Suzy broke his heart. That’s so rude.

“We should leave L alone for a while. He will come back.” Sunggyu said. We nodded and I continued feeding my cousins.

“What happened to Myungsoo oppa?” Ailee asked me. My heart skipped a beat when I heard her call Myungsoo “oppa”.

“Uhm, her girlfriend doesn’t love him anymore. So he went to some place to calm himself.” I explained.

“Aww, poor oppa.” Ailee frowned.

“Oohh. Myungsoo hyung is my most favourite hyung among Infinite hyungs. He also loves food like me!” Daniel beamed.

“Aww, I thought I was your favourite?” Sungyeol pouted.

“You’re the second one. But I like all of you as a whole!” Daniel emphasized. All of them chuckled including me.

“Let’s slide later and watch 3D cartoons!” Ailee suggested.

“Sure, my favourite dongsaeng!” Sungjong pinched her cheeks.

 


 

REPLIES:

@iloveb2stforever: Here it is! Updated! ^^

@-l0veoxygen: Yep yep, he does. ^^ And I somehow also have that in mind (that the main girl should date Byunghun). Lol I still don't know yet. :P I will think about it~

@Coralie_x_SHINee: Ikr, they should listen! But for the meantime, they shouldn't. :))

@kimyori_95: Yes, the main girl's bestfriend is L.Joe's sister. ^^ Let's just imagine that they're twins. L.joe was born first and then Jieun. (I hope it's understandable. XD) And it's okay if you won't be able to read/comment! I understand. God bless on your exam! Hwaiting!~ ^^

@bunnyxwarrior: Ye, Mr. Park likes your comment too. LOL XD And yes, L is avoiding Suzy. But in this chapter, he did it. He broke up with her. :D

@AllyluvsSHINee: You got it wrong BUT it's okay! As you can see in this chapter, Suzy is with someone new and they all caught her. So, that's it. L broke their relationship. :))

Lame chapter. I knooow. XD The part 2 of the 'fun' with Infinite and Ailee and Daniel will be on the next chap. ^^