Chapter 27

Clutter & Douchebag

Once they have reached the door, I quickly hid in some place safe. They were smiling brightly and by that, I found myself losing my hope.

I like ~~~~~. I had like her since the day I met her in the amusement park. Hearing her laughter just makes me want to laugh, too. Her smile makes me happy and it gives me this tingling sensation in my stomach. I have waited for months. I didn't make any move on her yet; I was waiting for the right time. But now, I'm too late. I sighed deeply. Why am I being so dramatic?

-----

Once we have reached the door, I stopped my tracks and let go of Byunghun's hand. He looked at me curiously.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" he asked me worriedly.

"Uhm, are we going to tell them?" I asked him. I'm hesitating if we should reveal it already or not.

"I guess so. You? It's up to you."

"Well, I think we shouldn't. Yet." I sighed.

"Alright. I also do think we shouldn't. Let's go?" said Byunghun. I smiled and nodded as we continue walking without holding each other's hand.

 

I was greeted by the innocent Jieun. "Are you okay now?" I asked her.

"Of course. How about you? Are you okay?" she smirked. I blushed a bit at her. I lightly pinched her side as she squealed. She looked at me with those big, round eyes and I just rolled my eyes at her.

It was 5 in the afternoon and we gave the gifts to the children. They thanked us and gave us a warm goodbye. I was fixing my bag when I glanced at Byunghun. We met eyes and of course, he winked at me. I giggled to myself. I swear I'm blushing in the wrong place.

 

I rode the bus and sat beside Jieun. It was already dark outside and it was beyond cold. Our attention then turned to Sunggyu.

"Are everyone here now? We will leave in about 5 minutes. You can relax and rest now. Enjoy the trip!" Sunggyu beamed before sitting down.

I looked around and felt weird all of a sudden. It's like something is missing. I looked at Sungyeol who was sleeping soundly. He must've been so tired. But then I realized, Myungsoo is not beside him.

I checked the whole bus but he wasn't there as well. I caught Byunghun's gaze and it's as if he knows that there's something wrong.

"Sunggyu-sshi, Myungsoo is not in here." I told him before the bus door could close. Sunggyu's eyes widened as he looked around.

"Oh yes. How could we forget him? Aish, that kid. Where could he be right now? Don't worry, we'll look for him." he said and stood up but before he could go out with Woohyun and Dongwoo, Myungsoo appeared in front of the bus door.

"I'm sorry, hyung. I was just roaming around and I didn't notice the time." he apologized as soon as he reached Sunggyu. His face looks blank and it seems like there was something wrong. I stared at him and we met gazes. He just looked at me blankly before sitting beside Sungyeol. Did I do something wrong to make him look at me like that?

-----

Weeks have passed after our confessions. We've been going smoothly and Jieun was the only one who knows it. Appa...well, I don't know how to tell him about our relationship. He's leaving soon and yes, I approved his request. Aigoo, I think I have done something wrong.

I was walking down the hallway at dismissal time. I pushed my fake spectacles up and opened my locker. There, I found a note with a small teddy bear, saying;

Good luck on our final exams next week! Study well and sleep early, okay? I'm sorry I couldn't bring you home. Appa asked me to come to his office and do something important. Huhu ㅠㅜ Take care when going home, neh? Saranghae, jagi-ya~ 

-Ljoe Oppa ㅎㅎ

I smiled from ear to ear. I looked around and when I found no one, I kissed the teddy bear. I put it inside my backpack and closed my locker. I walked down the hallway and when I was about to grab my phone to text Byunghun, I was pushed to the wall by someone. I was beyond surprised and the impact was hard. I fell down on my knees as I clutch on my head.

Before I knew it, I was being pulled by my hair. I gripped on the person's wrist and screamed. "Let me go!"

"Not this time, Choi ~~~~~. You have to ing face me." the person said in a low tone. I recognized its voice and I know she's mad. Really raging mad.

I was thrown in a vacant room and I swore I just twisted my ankle. I groaned in pain because the impact was harder than the impact earlier.

The girl grabbed me by the jaw and turned my face to hers. I knew it. Bae Sooji.

She smirked as my face turned pale. "What do you want?" I asked her, trying hard not to mind the pain I'm feeling.

She smirked once again and said, "Nothing much, really." she said in a sarcastic tone.

"It's just that a peasant stole someone from meNot once, but twice." she emphasized the words. She laughed menacingly, and it was awful.

"I did not ing stole L from you, neither do your other guys. I don't know who you are talking about."

" please, stop acting innocent! You thought that nobody's going to know about it? Well, you're wrong."

She squatted down my level and grabbed me by my hair, "Lee Byunghun; He confessed to you, didn't he? And you accepted, didn't you? I'm not gonna lie but, you don't deserve him. I'm telling you; leave him alone and--"

"And what? You're going to tell the whole campus about us? Who are you to tell me what to do? You're not a god. And how could you tell me that I don't deserve a guy like him? Again, you're not a god. Stop this and get a life--" I said with all of my courage but was cut off when her palm came in contact with my cheek.

"I'm sick and tired of people who just leave me rotten and broken! I always get what I want but when you came into my life, everything just faded away! I want everything, and when I can't get what I want, someone just have to pay." she raged and her grip on my hair got tighter.

"Not because you want it, you get it." my words came as a whisper as I felt a tear coming out on the corner of my eye.

"I don't give a !" she howled and another hand came in contact.

"That is for you answering me back." she gave me another grievous slap. "And that is for you taking everything away from me."

I received numerous hits from her. I really don't know why she is acting like this. My head then hit the wall, and I was feeling drowsy than ever that I feel like vomiting. I shut my eyes closed and opened them again. Before I could even reach for my spectacles, Suzy crushed it with her foot. I felt a heavy feeling in my chest and it was hurting me. I reached for my phone but Suzy kicked it away.

Before she could give me another hit, the door came wide open. I couldn't see who it was for my sight was really blurry.

"What the hell are you doing?!" the person outcried as it pulled Suzy away. I can't seem to hear their conversation but the next thing I knew, I was being carried out of the room. The person accompanied me by my waist and after some minute, I fainted. I wasn't even able to see who the person was but I was grateful to him or her. I could've die if that person didn't come and help me.