Chapter 33

Clutter & Douchebag

Your POV

I was walking down the hallway with the students greeting me and wishing me a 'good luck' for the finals. I gladly greeted them back and thanked them. When I got inside my classroom, Jieun waved at me and the seat beside hers. I smiled and approached her.

"You seem so bubbly today~" I said. Jieun just giggled and stared dreamingly outside the window.

"Uh, Jieun-ah?" I waved my hand at her face, but she didn't budge. I just shrugged and was about to get my books when Jieun turned around and leaned to me.

"Do you know who Taeyang is?" she asked with those big, innocent and sparkly eyes of hers. I blinked and said, "Taeyang...of Big Bang?" she nodded like a little kid.

"Yeah, I know him. What about him?" Jieun sat straightly and put her hands on her chest, making an I-think-I'm-going-to-faint face.

"After the finals, I'm going to their concert! And and and, I'm gonna meet him up close at the backstage! Isn't that great??" she squealed. My mouth formed to an 'o' shape as I nodded.

"Well, that's good for you then!" I grinned. She sighed in content and relaxed herself. As soon as our proctor for today came in, we all settled down. After a minute of explaining some things, we began our finals. How I hope that I would get high results. Appa would be very happy and I would be able to graduate successfully. I already finished two exams and I was really exhausted. It wasn't that hard as I thought it would be but some parts were just confusing. Just one more subject to finish the first day. 

I got out of the room with Jieun as I stretch my arms and so did she. "I'm nervous for the subjects tomorrow. They would probably be harder than the subjects today." Jieun sulked as I patted her shoulder.

"They wouldn't if you would think they aren't." She smiled and nod her head.

"By the way, I can't stay longer here now. I have to go to appa's company. Multitasker at its finest, ~~~~~-ah." I chuckled and nodded in understanding.

"Go on now then. I'll be fine." 

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow morning!" she waved goodbye as I did the same.

 

I started walking away and went to my locker. Once I opened it, a post-it note was stuck on one of my books:

Meet me at the school's garden after your exams. If I'll be the first one to be there, you'll have to kiss me. If you're the first one, then you'll have to kiss me too. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Byunghun oppa :*

I laughed quietly as I read the note. He can be childish at times and that's what I really love about him.

I closed my locker and was about to go to the garden when I heard a faint voice shouting my name.

"~~~~~ unnie!" I turned around and found Ailee charging towards me. My eyes widened as I looked around and then back to Ailee.

"Ailee-yah? What are you doing here? Who are you with? Auntie?" I bent down to her level as she panted for air.

"Yes. We asked umma if we could see your school and she agreed. Your school looks wonderful, by the way." she giggled and looked at the building.

"Aigoo. Where's auntie right now?"

"She's waiting outside the school."

"What?? So you got inside the campus by yourself?!"

"Aniya. Umma accompanied us to the bench right there and she said that she'll be back in a few minutes."

"Then why did you say that she's waiting outside right now?"

She shrugged her shoulders as I sighed and mentally face-palm myself.

"Where's your brother then?" I asked.

"He's behind--oh he isn't here! We were just running towards you together!" she cried that made me panick. I looked around the crowd and found no sign of Daniel.

"Omo, maybe he was taken by bad guys!" Ailee gasped and hugged her doll.

"No, Ailee-yah. He wouldn't be taken by bad guys. We'll look for him, okay? He's just here inside the school. I promise." I assured her and she nodded. I grabbed her hand and started to look for my cousin.

-----

Myungsoo's POV

Fixing my collar and sleeves, I got out of the restroom. I just finished my exams and I can say that they were pretty easy. I decided to go home earlier to sleep. I will just study at night.

I walked down to the hallway and to the garden to meet Infinite for lunch. Once I stepped there, I saw L.Joe at a bench, his face as bright as the sun but for me, as dull as my black stuff. He's probably waiting for ~~~~~. Before I could approach Infinite, I heard a faint voice behind me.

"L hyung!" I turned around but found no one.

"Yah hyung! Down here!" I looked down and found a little boy jumping and waving at me.

"Daniel?" I asked. The lad nodded as my face broke down to a smile.

"What are you doing here? Where's your cousin?" I bent down and asked. He shrugged his shoulders and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I was with umma and Ailee waiting for noona earlier but when I saw this puppy, I followed it. I lost track of it and found you instead!" he chimed as I chuckled.

"They might be worrying about you right now. You should have waited for your noona and asked her to borrow the puppy for you."

"But it was already leaving." he frowned. I shook my head in amusement.

"Arasseo. Let me take you to your other hyungs first and then let's find ~~~~~."

"The other Infinite hyungs are here too?? That's cool!" he jumped and beamed. I nodded and brought him to the guys. I glanced at L.Joe who was staring at us. I smirked. He doesn't know who Daniel is, does he?

------

Your POV

I was on the way to the school's garden with Ailee. Daniel's probably there because that's where he could be found by someone else, especially by Byunghun. I looked at Byunghun who was sitting on the bench. Unfortunately, Daniel's not there. Where could that kid be right now?

"Unnie, aren't that Infinite oppas?" Ailee shook my arm and pointed to a group of people under a tree. I squinted my eyes to see a better view.

"Yes, it's them. They're actually with...Daniel?" I mumbled. Ailee gasped and shook her hand away from my grip. I was about to take her back but she was fast. I saw Byunghun turn to my direction, then to Ailee's, and to Infinite's.

The guys saw her and they automatically greet her with a hug. Unconciously, I smiled at the sight. I walked down on my way to where Daniel and Ailee is but signalled Byunghun, mouthing, "Give me a minute." He slowly nodded and I took that as an 'okay'.

As soon as I got there, they all turned to look at me. "Oh, ~~~~~-ah! We thought we would never see them again!" Dongwoo beamed and ruffled Daniel and Ailee's hair.

"It was all of a sudden. I also thought I would never see Daniel alive again." I said sarcastically which made them snicker at the poor boy.

"Noona! That hurts." Daniel cried. I laughed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Noona, good thing I found L hyung here! If I didn't you would never see me anymore." Daniel said in an exaggerated tone. I looked at Myungsoo who just looked at me with a blank expression. I still feel disappointed with him.

"Y-yeah...Thank you, L-L." I awkwardly said and he just nodded. Why won't he talk to me?

"~~~~~-ah, it seems like you didn't notice your boyfriend there." Hoya said and pointed to Byunghun's direction with his lips.

"Unnie has a boyfriend?" Ailee asked, surprised and clearly interested to know who it is.

"Yeap, Ailee-yah. It's me, actually~"  Woohyun wiggled his eyebrows but received smacks on the head, again.

"Don't ever believe that guy. Yes, your unnie has a boyfriend already. It's that guy over there." Sungjong pointed to where Byunghun is. I exhaled and just let them reveal it to them.

"Oh, that small guy with a small face? Why didn't you invite him here then?" said Ailee as Infinite broke down to a laughter. I can't help but laugh along.  I was about to speak when she cut me off.

"Hey you! ~~~~~ unnie's namjachingu, come--" I covered Ailee's mouth before she could finish her sentence.

"Asdflkmbxcqweoijsjhh..." Ailee blabbered under my palm. I awkwardly laughed and looked at the members. I was about to tell them that we're leaving when, miraculously, L spoke up,

"Ailee's right. Why won't you invite him?" he asked, his face bleak. I gulped, intimidated by his eyes that are on me. What is wrong with this guy?!

"I-I thought t-that it w-will get a-awkward so..." I stammered. I couldn't find the right words to say because we haven't talked to each other for like a decade. It feels so weird.

"Yeah, that's it. By the way, we have to leave now so goodbye!" I quickly reached for the two kids and left the place. They waved goodbye as we did the same. I looked apologetically to Byunghun and stuck a mental note to call him later.

-----

Today's already the end of our finals, yet again the last day that I'm going to see appa. Time is dashing in front of me like a bullet.

After taking my last exams, I quickly left the room and towards my locker. I throw my books inside and shut it close before dashing to the gate. Before I could leave the campus, Byunghun reached for my arm and spun me around to face him.

"Why are you in a rush?" he asked. His face looks like he's irritated or something.

"Ah, I...I have to do something important." I said in response. I decided not to tell him that appa's leaving because he might always nag at me to take care, stay at home, don't leave the house at this time, these things and that. I don't want him to worry about me.

"Can I come?" he asked once again. I just looked at him and shrugged my shoulders.

"You don't know?"

"Oppa, it's really--"

"We haven't been together since Tuesday. You always seem to distant yourself away from me. What's going on?" he sighed, slowly letting go of my arm. Guilt panged my heart as if it's a gong. He's right. I've been beyond busy and I couldn't even take time to meet him. I always go home as soon as I finish my exams and act as if no one dares to wanting to see me or talk to me. I don't know why I'm being like this either.

I sighed, grabbing hold of Byunghun's hand and taking him with me towards the bus stop.

 

We reached my house in about 15 minutes. I got off the bus, with Byunghun trailing behind me. Once I opened the main door, auntie greeted me.

"~~~~~-ah, honey! You're just in time." she gave me a hug. Her eyes then landed on Byunghun as she smiled. I sensed that Byunghun felt awkward and I can't help but giggle.

"Auntie, this is Byunghun. Byunghun oppa, this is my aunt. Auntie, he's my...boyfriend." I said and flashed a smile. Byunghun bowed at her as aunt cooed.

"Nice to meet you, Byunghun-ah! Ah, you're so respectful. My niece sure picks the right guy." she giggled. Both Byunghun and I chuckled at aunt's statement.

We went to the living room and the kids automatically perked their heads up as soon as they heard my voice. They ran towards me to hug my waist but pulled away to look at Byunghun.

"Unnie, isn't he the small guy with the small face that I was about to call at your school?" Ailee chimed as I nodded, chuckling when I saw Byunghun's reaction.

"And, isn't he your boyfriend?" Daniel added. I nodded again, laughing on the inside. How could these kids interrogate me like this?

I looked at Byunghun, my eyes telling him to introduce himself to them. He got the message and looked down on them.

"Well, I'm Lee Byunghun! You can call me L.Joe if you want. And your names are?"

"I'm Daniel! This is my annoying sister, Ailee. It's nice meeting you, L.Joe hyung!" Daniel beamed and received a slap on his head from Ailee. I laughed at their cute bickering, with Byunghun laughing along.

 

We all stepped out from the bus. Byunghun helped them carry their luggages as I accompanied appa. After getting their tickets, they waited for the next train to arrive.

The train arrived faster than what I had expected. We all stood up from the bench as the two kids hugged me.

"We'll miss you, unnie/noona!" they said in chorus.

"I'll miss both of you, too. Don't worry, I'll be visiting you when I have time." I hugged them back. We pulled away and I then hugged auntie next. Lastly, it was appa's turn. He pouted as I laughed, feeling my eyes watering and my heart churning at the same time.

"Hey, we'll see each other again soon, don't worry." appa whispered as he brushed my hair with his fingers. A tear escaped my eye as he did that.

"Yah appa, I know that. Stop reminding me about it." I sniffed as tears start b in my eyes. In no time, it started falling down my cheeks non-stop.

"You're so emotional. We'll still see each other!" he chuckled.

"I-It's just that...we've been together ever since b-but now, y-you're leaving. I'll be missing you v-very much." I said in between my breath. I couldn't help it. The fact that he's going to be away, it just saddens me big time.

Appa sighed and wiped the tears on my face. "Shh, stop crying now. Just remember that I'm always with you, everyday. I will come back and visit you. I won't die and leave you just like that. Don't be sad, arasseo? I'll miss you too, but that's life. I have to work for my daughter; for me to be able to give whatever she desires to have. I have to move for full recovery too. I don't want to be houseridden forever. So, ~~~~~-ah, don't get sad. I will be forever by your side, although we are miles away from each other. I promise." With that, tears streamed down my face as fast as before. I broke down and embraced him dearly. I cried on his arms, him trying to soothe me.

His words gave me a relief, but I can't help but cry as well. It's true that I'm emotional. I should stop crying and think, like what appa said, that "This is life." I have to accept reality. He will not fade away like a bubble. He won't; not like umma, not like anything...

 


A/N: Sorry if Myungsoo's not getting a lot of lines or POV. Don't worry, he'll be getting more time in the story. I just don't know when yet. I don't really have a scene in mind where Myungsoo could be at the moment. .___.

Thank you so much for subscribing to this story! And of course, for reading it. I hope you're all liking it so far. I can't believe that I've already written 33 chapters. Ahh it just feels good to write~

Do leave comments for this poor author who is currently crying over Kim Sunggyu's perfection so that I'd be motivated. n___n