Chapter 6

Clutter & Douchebag

The day after that, appa forced me to go to school. I did what he wants though.

 

While walking on the long hallway of the school, a group of girls stood in front of me. The one in the middle crossed her arms and chuckled.

“Choi ~~~~~, right?” she asked me. How did she know my name?

“Yes, I’m ~~~~~. How did you know?” I asked her confusingly.

“You” she stepped nearer and pressed her lips on my ear.

“Stop messing with my guy, L. If I saw or heard you near him, you’re definitely dead.” She whispered. Her voice sent shivers down to my spine. I gasped at what she said. But I didn’t even get my revenge yet. And I’m not messing with him nor going near him. What the hell does she meant?

 

The girl was about to walk away, but I don’t know her name! I peeked at her nametag and luckily, I saw it clearly and stuck it in my brain.

*Bae Sooji. Her boyfriend is L? Or she has a crush on him? Aish! I don’t care.*

 

At lunch, Sungjong dragged me to their table…again.

“Yah, why are you absent yesterday?” he asked me.

“I helped my appa fix his stuffs. He’s going to Malaysia and stay there for 5 months.” I replied and gave them a smile.

“5 months?!” they widened their eyes in shock, excluding L. He was busy texting. I bet it’s a girl.

“Y-yeah, what’s the problem with that?” now this is the time I’m going to ask them.

“You’re going to be alone for 5 months, right?” Sunggyu leaned on the table. How did they know? I bit my lip and slowly nodded.

“Then you should stay at our dorm!” Sungjong exclaimed. I widened my eyes and jaw dropped. I glared at L and his face looks shocked too. We met eyes and both of us rolled our eyes.

“Andwae! That girl? No way is she staying with us. We’re boys and she’s a girl. Geez.” L blurted. I nodded vigorously.

“I can live by myself! Don’t worry about me. You could just visit me anytime.” I said to Sungjong. After some thinking, all of them nodded. I gave Sunggyu my address. L rolled his eyes and I stuck my tongue out to him.

 

Then, a girl grabbed my shoulder. I winced a little because her grip was strong. I stood up and faced her.

“Why are you sitting with kingkas, Choi ~~~~~?” she gritted her teeth. I recognized her face and blinked. *Bae Sooji*

Getting impatient, she pushed me out of her way and sat beside L. She then start flirting and I noticed all of the members are groaning. Maybe they don’t like that Sooji.

 

I sat down with my other classmates and secretly watched the two lovebirds. So, it’s true that her boyfriend is L. He even kissed her…on the lips. Public Display of Affection? Seriously? I saw the other members groan and smack their own foreheads. After some time, all of them stood up one by one. Dongwoo passed by me and mumbled,

“We can’t stand it anymore.”

 

“Suzy is really getting on my nerves.” One of my classmates blurted. All of them nodded in agreement. Oh, so Sooji’s nickname is Suzy.

“There are rumours that she had a relationship with one of our teachers.” The other one whispered.

“Rumours? That is no rumour. It’s true. I saw them together, making out. That’s so gross.” they clicked their tongue and shook their head. I just listened to them intently. I don’t want to ask them more about that Suzy.

 

It was 2 ‘o clock in the afternoon when classes finished. Jieun texted me and said that my uniform is with her. I was walking on the busy street of Seoul, on the way to Jieun’s house.

 

I knocked on the door and Jieun opened it.

“Oh, you’re here! Come in.” she flashed a cute smile and led me to the couch.

“~~~~~-ah, do you know how much worried I am yesterday? Yes, I’m exaggerating but honestly, I already missed you!” she pouted and tugged on my arm.

“Jinjjah? That’s so thoughtful of you.” I cooed and pinched her cheeks.

“Oh yes, by the way. Here’s your uniform.” She held out a paper bag. I took it and I returned her own uniform.

“Jieun-ah, thanks for letting me borrow yours. I appreciate it.” I grinned at her. She just smiled and both of us gladly chatted. She said that her parents are travelling in other countries. She’s living alone like she’s already 21. Jieun said that she will not worry because her boyfriend will take care of her. Are they married already? Looks like it.

After a long day, I went back home.