Chapter 15

Clutter & Douchebag

I woke up early to go home and change my clothes. I asked some nurses to look after appa.

It was 7:00am and I was on my way to school. Dark circles can be seen around my eyes but I don’t mind it. I can feel my head getting heavy and eyes eventually closing.

 

“~~~~~-ah!” a voice called out while I was walking on the hallway. I was startled because my mind is full of thoughts. I straightened my posture and looked at the person who called me.

“~~~~~-ah, how are—wah, you look like a zombie.” Sungjong held my chin up and searched my face. The students around then started staring and whispering.

“Where were you yesterday? I was about to ask you if you could go and have lunch with us.” he pouted. I chuckled and replied,

“I went to some place with Jieun.  We finished our homeworks and….things.” Lies, lies, lies. Why am I lying?

“Ohh, arasso. Anyway, are you free tomorrow weekend? Let’s hang out! Want to join us?” he asked me with those big puppy eyes.

“Uhm, I can’t. I’m sorry.” I frowned and replied. I need to take care of appa. As much as I want to hang out with him…..or Infinite excluding L, I need to focus on appa.

“Okay. There’s still next time, anyway. I gotta go now! Annyeong!” he waved and went to his class. I sighed and was about to walk away when someone bumped to me.

“Owh, mianhaeyo!” I apologized and bowed. I stood up straight and looked at the person.

“Oh, ~~~~~-ah, it’s fine. I wasn’t looking at my direction so…” Byunghun rubbed his temple and chuckled. Now more students are murmuring and looking at us. Ugh, I hate being the center of attention.

“Oh and yeah, about our project—“ he started speaking but was cut off when I gasped.

“OMO! AIGO! Today is the deadline, right?! I totally forgot about it!” I slapped my forehead and cursed under my breath.

“Let me finish first! I-I made it myself. Don’t worry!” he waved his palms in front. I pinched my eyebrows and tilted my head.

I was kind of disappointed with myself. How come I forgot about our project? See what happened, Byunghun made it by himself. I didn’t even get the opportunity to help him.

“Jinjjah? Aigoo, why didn’t you wait for me so I can help you with it? Or maybe tell me about it.” I hung my head low and gulped.

“Kwaenchana! It’s perfectly done with some help of my other friends. Trust me.” He said and patted my shoulders with both of his hand. My cheeks flushed in pink and shivers went down my spine.

“Come on! Let’s go to our class!” he beamed and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. Aigoo, my stomach is getting filled with butterflies. I could also hear cupids singing around the campus. But the fact that I couldn’t hold is students whispering. They are creeping me out with those death glares.

 

I stood my History book on my desk and hid behind it. I can’t take it anymore. I’m tired and I want to sleep.

After some time, my eyes started closing and I fell into a deep sleep.

 

Princess ~~~~~ has been kidnapped by the wicked king of EXO Kingdom. He is the richest yet the meanest king in the world of Ithania. No one knows the reason why the king kidnapped Princess ~~~~~.

Princess ~~~~~ is the most charming princess everyone have met. She loves singing in her own little garden and playing the piano every morning. Her parents have introduced her to many princes but she never liked any of them. Except for one that has never been introduced to her formally…

 

Now that she has been kidnapped, she was kept in an abandoned castle. Her parents sent many of their guards to save her but they kept on losing.

One day, the princess’ parents commanded Princess ~~~~~’s fiancé and groom-to-be to save her. It was Prince Byunghun. He accepted their request and prepared for his journey.

 

Prince Byunghun rode a brown horse and made his way to the abandoned castle where Princess ~~~~~ was kept.

He stopped and went down his horse. He slowly took his sword and stepped closer to the enormous doors.

Just then, he heard noises from the back. He counted 1 to 3 and swiftly turned around.

 

3 mysterious knights stood in front of him. He held his sword tighter and the knights pulled out their own swords. All of them circled around him and charged to attack him.

 

Swiftly and gently, Prince Byunghun fought with them. Sounds of the swords tingling to each other can be heard. The knights’ “WAH!”, “KYAH!”, and “WOOSH!” can be heard, too. Prince Byunghun ducked when the knight almost stabbed his face. To the mysterious knight’s surprise, he accidentally stabbed his other mate who is on the other side. Prince Byunghun, who is in the middle of the two knights, took the chance to push the other one with his foot. The knight crashed to the wall and the other one fell lifelessly on the ground.

 

The remaining knight looked at his two mates and then to Prince Byunghun. The mysterious knight took off his mask and revealed himself.

“K-Kim Myungsoo?!” Prince Byunghun stuttered.

 

Prince Myungsoo is the only son of the King of EXO Kingdom. He was said to be the guy that Princess ~~~~~ liked. But unfortunately, Princess ~~~~~’s parents rejected her request to marry him because they want Prince Byunghun for her.

On the other hand, Prince Myungsoo is also the trusted friend of Prince Byunghun. They were friends since they were kids. They are already like brothers. They enjoyed each other’s presence.

 

“Yes, so-called Prince Lee Byunghun. Surprised?” Prince Myungsoo smirked and threw his sword in the air skilfully.

“How could you betray me? Us? How could you?!” Prince Byunghun raised his voice. Prince Myungsoo’s smirk got even bigger and charged to attack Prince Byunghun but luckily, Byunghun dodged it.

“Just getting revenge.” said Prince Myungsoo.

“What?” Prince Byunghun said in confusion.

“’What?’? ‘What?’? Hah, stop playing silly. You promised me that you’re not going to fall for ~~~~~. You told me that she’s all mine. But still, you fell for her. You are now her fiancé, her husband-to-be. Now you’re telling me that I betrayed you?” once again, Prince Myungsoo lunged and cut Prince Byunghun’s skin. A long cut appeared on the innocent prince’s arm.

 Princess ~~~~~’s parents has arranged a marriage for her and Prince Byunghun. The princess didn’t like the idea but for her parents’ sake, she accepted it.

 

“I-I didn’t know that my feelings would grow for her! All I know is that—“ Prince Byunghun was cut off when Prince Myungsoo kicked him on his stomach and grabbed his collar.

“Stop it! Please, Myungsoo, I will just save Princess ~~~~~ and after that, I will back out and give her back to you. Stop this, Myungsoo.” Byunghun begged and coughed blood. He can’t take it anymore. Myungsoo was too strong. He trusted him. He treated him as his own brother. He couldn’t kill him.

 

Prince Myungsoo threw a fist to Prince Byunghun’s face and later on, Byunghun lay there, unconscious.

 

Prince Myungsoo got up triumphantly and went inside the castle to meet his princess.

Just as he open the door of the dungeon, Princess ~~~~~ was leaning on the scribbled wall with her knees on her chest. She looked up and met eyes with the man whom she loved, but was rebuked by her parents. She still loves him although her fiancé is Prince Byunghun. There will be only one place in her heart. That place is only for Prince Myungsoo.

“Myungsoo!” she got up and hugged him tightly. Her long gown was covered with dust yet her beauty shines still.

“My princess.” Prince Myungsoo whispered to her ear lovingly and her hair.

“Myungsoo, are you here to save me? Please say yes. I want to go away. Get me out of this place.” She pleaded with her brown orbs fixed on Myungsoo’s dark ones. Prince Myungsoo smiled and put a strand of her hair behind her ear.

“Yes, I am here to save you and get you away from this place. We’re going to live happily ever after. Alone and free. I’m going to make you my queen.” said Prince Myungsoo. Princess ~~~~~ smiled and pressed her lips onto Myungsoo’s ear.

“I love you.” she whispered. Prince Myungsoo pulled away, cupped her soft cheeks and said,

“I love you more.”

They then both leaned in and prepared for a long, passionate kiss.

 

SLAM!

A long stick slapped my table. I jumped in shock and fell down from my own chair.

“Oh no, I overslept.” I whined and rubbed my eyes. The whole class burst into laughter and I can feel my cheeks burning in embarrassment.

“Sleeping in class, Ms. Choi?” Mrs. Jung crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes on me. I stood up and bowed 90 degrees at her.

“I’m sorry, Mrs. Jung. I didn’t get much sleep that’s why I fell asleep. I’m very sorry.” I apologized while bowing to her non-stop.

“Arasso, you’re forgiven.” she said and walked back in front. I raised my eyebrows. Really? She forgave me? I was about to sit down on my chair when Mrs. Jung spoke up.

“But, you and Kim Myungsoo, detention after classes.”

I widened my eyes and looked at L who just woke up. Aish! He was sleeping too! Why do I have to be so unlucky? Detention with that guy?! ANDWAE!

“B-but, Mrs. Jung—“ I was about to tell her that I have something VERY important to do after classes, which is to go to the hospital and take care of appa, but she cut me off.

“Ah ah ah, no more excuses.” she gave me a death glare which made me cringe. This teacher is the strictest person I’ve ever met.

I groaned inwardly and glared at L. I then remembered my dream about him and Byunghun. It kinda feels…….real and…..his lips are soft. I really felt his lips on mine….

BLEGH! It’s a NIGHTMARE, not a normal dream! Aish! I’m gonna throw up later.

 


A/N: *hides* Still no Myungsoo in this chap. (I mean, the Myungsoo. The real Myung) I only put him in the dream scene. OTL mian~

And, I have made a lot of changes. I realized that Ljoe's real name is Lee BYUNGHUN, not BYUNGHYUN, without the letter Y. I searched Teen Top's members' profile and found that out. So, yeah.

About that dream scene, while I was writing it, I was like, "LOLOL What am I writing."

REALLY, MYUNGSOO WILL BE ON THE NEXT CHAPTER. A YOUxMYUNGSOO SCENE. So stay tuned~