Chapter 2

We're... Married.

 

Classical music was being played suddenly in your room, treating you like a princess. Waking you up immediately. You cursed under your breathe while you opened your eyes. Soon, maids came and knocked your door but you couldn’t give a damn about it. Closing your eyes back and continued to sleep.

‘ Ms Ban, We’re coming in~ ‘ The maids said. There was still no answer and the door clicked open.

Soon, the maids were already in your room, demanding you to wake up. They were so noisy till you couldn’t take it anymore and shouted.

‘ YAH! CANT I SLEEP ALL I WANT? YOU~ HAVE TO RESPECT MY DECISION! THIS AINT A PRISON OKAY I’LL SACK YOU! ‘ You screamed and threatened the maids, making them terrified.

They quickly apologized and left. * … They left? Just a little threatening~ why are they so scared? * You thought, still with your eyes closed. Suddenly, your blanket was yanked off from your body, gaining a gasp from someone.

‘ opps~ Look like someone here has a good y body~ ‘ Woohyun grinned. He didn’t mean to take your blanket off. He had no idea you were only sleeping with your bra and on.

Sitting upright and stare right at him. ‘ WHAT?? ‘ You hissed and rolled your eyes. He pointed to your bra and and grinned again.

‘ So? I cant sleep in my bra and ? You got a prob with that? ‘ You shrugged and folded your arms to your chest.

Woohyun shook his head and smiled. ‘ Breakfast is up ~ Mom and dad are waiting for you~ only~ ‘ He winked and went down, leaving you to get washed up.

‘ Im staying more like in a prison then a millioniare’s house! ‘ You snapped angrily. Quickly washed up and put on your loose shirt and short pants, totally ignoring some fancy dresses that the maids had prepared.

‘ She’s awake~ Come here quickly sweetie~ ‘ Mrs Nam smiled widely and welcomed you to the table. Bowed and took your seat.

Everyone ate deliciously and chatted except you. Kept quiet and munched onto your food.

‘ Did the both of you sleep together last night? ‘ Mr nam cooed happily.

‘ The both of you should start sleeping together soon~ Afterall..Haneul..You’re married to Woohyun~ ‘ Mrs Nam stated firmly with a smile.

You stopped eating and glared at them with your furrowed eyebrows.

‘ Its my parents will… not mine~ So don’t ing order me around~ Im not staying in a prison aint i? Stop caring about me~ Just live your life! ‘ You finished whatever you wanted and left the dining table angrily.

‘ Give her time yeobo~ ‘ Mr nam stated and continued with his food. Mrs Nam too.

Woohyun couldn’t take it. You were rude to his parents. He rushed off to you, feeling pissed.

‘ YAH!! BAN HA NEUL!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE! ‘ Woohyun snarled furiously, grabbing her hand tightly.

‘ Let. GO! ‘ You stated.

Woohyun didn’t and grabbed onto it even more tightly. ‘ You should respect them. They’re older than you and they’re my parents. ‘ He stated, looking into your eye. You looked away, avoiding him eye contact.

‘ Let go~ ‘ You stated again.

‘ Im here to help you~ We’re help to help you~ I’m here to give you warmth~ We’re here to give what family is like. ‘ Woohyun stated again, refusing to let go of you.

Breathing in deeply and looked at him. ‘ Don’t act like you know anything… Just leave me alone! You can just ignore the will! ‘ Tears welled up in your eyes and they were about fall out.

‘ Okay…Im sorry…. ‘ Woohyun looked apologetic and your tears feel, rolling onto your cheeks.

Taken aback by your tears and let go of your hand. ‘ Rest well~ I’m going out to meet my friends ‘ With that, he left.

You dashed into your room and tears uncontrollably kept rolling down.

* Don’t cry~ * Woohyun thought. He felt bad.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 2 ENDED ----------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed. Remember to comment after reading ^^