Chapter 39

We're... Married.

 

That night, the couple had their scrumptious dinner with grilled food, fruits and expensive wine. The ring on her finger shone brightly under the light as well as Woohyun’s. Smiles were seen on their faces.

Haneul had opened up her heart after going through all the . She felt contented just having only Woohyun and she love him very much. Woohyun was contented too, having haneul as his wife. He didn’t regret having her in his life and he love her very much.

They walked with their hands together and the rings still shining brightly. They loved the moment, the moment of being together alone. Hearts thumped loudly and could be heard in the quiet night, and their minds filled with no one but each other.

After a long slow walk, they headed back to their room. It was cold at night and the sea was calm. Eyes locked, Woohyun leaned in slowly and kissed his wife slow and gentle. Her lips molded perfectly onto his. He slipped his tongue into and deepened the kiss.

Soon, hands started roaming around each other, clothes flying everywhere. They both wanted each other so much. It was a heated night. Woohyun gets what he wants in the end, probably laughing to himself.

 

One week later after the cruise trip, Woohyun came back from work early because Haneul wasn’t feeling very well. Driving her to the hospital as fast as could, thoughts filled up his mind. * Is she pregnant? She looked pale.. * He thought, supporting her to the doctor.

After few minutes, the doctor came out and he was smiling. ‘ Congratulations to the Nam family. Congratulations Master Woohyun.. I bet your parents would be happy too. Congratulations on having a baby.. ‘ He smiled and congratulated Woohyun and left laughing.

Haneul came out, completely shocked and surprised. ‘ Since when Im pregnant…. We didn’t do.. – ‘ She was cut off by Woohyun. ‘ yah~ we had that night on the cruise… I didn’t know you had a nice y body and was good on bed.. ‘ Woohyun whined and chuckly softly. Her cheeks reddened when she remembered that night.

‘ hmmm… I want a baby girl~ ‘ Woohyun smiled cheekily.

‘ Alien~ ‘ Haneul stated and rolled her eyes..

‘ awww come on… you don’t really want an alien do you? I don’t want baby boy because…. I’ll get jealous.. ‘ Woohyun pouted.

Haneul couldn’t helped but smiled and giggled. ‘ I wont let this baby leave me again.. ‘ She whispered.

‘ I love you~ ‘ Woohyun kissed her. 

' I love you too~ ' 

 

* We're married and that's the best moment in my life. *

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------- THE END --------------------------------------------------------------------

The story has come to an end. Thanks for supporting and subscribing it (; I love all the comments! Please comment after reading too (: 

& Lets show your support for Secret Soulmate 

THANKS! <3