Chapter 4

We're... Married.

 

A shiny black car droved into the big mansion and stopped at the porche. Adjusted the gear and switched off his car, Woohyun carried you in bridal style into the house with his car key dangling on his finger. Maids and the butler greeted him.

‘ Woohyun ah~ you’re back already! Omo! What happened to Haneul? ‘ Mrs Nam worriedly asked.

‘ Fallen asleep on the way home~ You should go rest omma.. ‘ Woohyun smiled and glanced at you.

 ‘ I see you’re having a good progress with your wife my dear son~ ‘ Mr nam came out to greet Woohyun with his pyjamas.

Woohyun greeted his dad and carried you into his room, closing the door behind him. Layed you on his king-sized bed and curled your hair to the side, glazing at your beautiful face. You’re just beautiful in his eyes. His heart did a flipflop when he remembered the kiss in the car just now. He somehow knew you mistook him for someone else but he was just happy because the two of you kissed.

He ordered the maids to get you changed into comfy clothes and he himself got himself washed up too, coming out with only his pants on. His chocolate abs were seen under the dimlight. He layed down beside you, looking at you. He was contented to have you as his wife. He smiled to himself and finally fell asleep with you sleeping beside him for the first time.

Soon, it was morning with birds chirping in the sky, classical music roamed in the room too but apparently it didn’t wake you up this time. Yawned and turned, facing Woohyun now and you felt something unusual. Slowly opening your eyes, you shouted in anger..or maybe fear.. Who knows exactly what.

‘ What the are you doing here? ‘ You hissed and shouted while sitting up.

Woohyun smiled. ‘ haneul ah…. Get some more sleep okay~ ‘ He pulled you down, laying onto the bed with his hands across your waist, totally freaking you out.

‘ ! Why am I in your room? WHAT DID YOU ING DO TO ME? ‘ You shouted and started beating him, having no mercy on him.

You glanced at your pyjamas and screamed even louder. Never have you ever wore pyjamas to sleep. It totally freak you out.

‘ haneul ah~ Did you forgot what happened last night? You were…y on bed ‘ Woohyun lied and chuckled, adding a wink at you.

You were totally freaked out and nothing came out of your mouth. You wanted to scream and shout but you just couldn’t.

‘ awww come on~ yeobo~ Give me a morning kiss~ you were calling me y names last night too~  ‘ Woohyun smiled liked a kid.

‘ WHAT Y NAMES???? ! * You thought in shock and your mouth was literally halfopen but nothing came out of your mouth.

Your expression wasn’t good and Woohyun noticed it. He softened and he really didn’t mean to pull a joke on you. He really didn’t mean to lie to you. But now, your mind told you that you were…uhm…. by your husband?.

Tears welled up in your eyes and you tried real hard not to let them come out. Thoughts were floating in your mind.

‘ Ha..haneul ah… you alright?? I…im sorry….. ‘ He apologized with all his heart. He swear he’d never play a joke on you anymore. He reached out for you but you flinched.

‘ DON’T ING. TOUCH ME NAM WOOHYUN! ‘ You screamed into his face and ran out of his room, closing the door behind you with a loud bang.

 

*! I ruined it again! * Woohyun thought and facepalmed. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 4 ENDED ------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed ^^ Pls put down as many comments as you can (: Keep the comments coming in pls (: heh~