Chapter 19

We're... Married.

 

Namsan Tower was full of people on the weekends. Woohyun had always wanted to go there but he had no one to go with but now he could go with you. Walking side by side, Woohyun suddenly hold your hand, making your heartbeat raced. His heartbeat raced too. He led you up to Namsan Tower, the place that he had longed to go. He was so excited. Nam Woohyun had this cute side of him that you didn’t know.

Walking around, you realized there’s people who regconise the both of you too, recognize Woohyun mostly. But there was one who left a bad impression in you. The teenager spat on the floor and purposely bumped into Woohyun, staring at him.

‘ Opps~ Its Nam Woohyun~ ‘ she pushed him.

You eyed her irritatingly. Who is she to push your husband like that. If it was you before yongguk’s incident, you don’t freaking care if anyone bumped into Woohyun. But it was different now.

‘ I hate you Nam woohyun~ I always hate the NAMs! Go to hell~ ‘ She pushed Woohyun again and smirked, totally treating you transparently.

You couldn’t take it anymore. Woohyun too, was pissed but he couldn’t do anything, couldn’t push her away because she’s a girl. Furthermore, some people stopped and watched the scene.

‘ YAH YOU ! Apologise to him and leave or else… ‘ You threatened, tighting your grip on Woohyun’s arm.

‘ or else what? ~ ‘ She snapped and spat on the floor.

Even if her attitude was the same as yours, or even worse, you couldn’t tolerate it. You couldn’t tolerate others behaving like this. You couldn’t care how you behave but you care how people treat your husband.

You reached into your pocket and took out your favourite lighter. Come to think of that? You haven’t been smoking these few days.

‘ or else… I’ll burn you with this~ ‘ You took and lid the fire with a smirk on your face.

The teenager got scared and scoffed away. Woohyun looked at you and smiled, causing you to roll your eyes.

‘ wow~ Defending your handsome husband already huh~ ‘ Woohyun teased while he put his hand on your shoulder.

You showed him your poker face and lit a cigarette and smoke it. He pouted. He look at you for sometime while you smoke your cigratte. The view up on Namsan Tower was very beautiful. You loved it very much, as well as Woohyun.

‘ my pretty wife~ Could you stop smoking already? Its bad for health~ And you’ve just recovered too~ ‘ He pouted again and took the cigratte away from your mouth.

‘ yah Nam woohyun! Return that to me ‘ You hissed, trying to get your cigarette back.

Woohyun smirked as though he had something in mind. You raised an eyebrow. * If you dare to think of anything sneaky…. I’ll punch you! * You thought and blowed air up to your bangs.

He leaned in close to you, making your eyes widened, thinking that he was going to kiss you.

‘ Call me oppa~ then I’ll return you~ ‘ He whispered into your ear, making shivers down your spine.

‘ Yah!! ‘ You hissed.

‘ You should call me yeobo or oppa~ or baby~ or honey~ NOT YAH! YAH YAH YAH! How about we make a bet? If there’s more than 10 people here who wants my autograph then you’ll have to call me oppa? ‘ Woohyun stated the bet.

After much thinking, you agreed, making it up to 20 people. Woohyun was confident enough to win the bet. He shouted loud.

‘ Im Infinite’s Woohyun~ Millioniare’s son, Nam Woohyun~ Feel free to get my autograph~ ‘ He winked and threw hearts at the people randomly, smiling cheesily too.

People queued up for Woohyun’s autograph, the crowd got bigger and you were pushed out of Wooyun’s side. You had no idea that your husband was this famous. Somehow, you felt alittle jealous and walked away. * Stupid Nam woohyun~ * You thought and you felt your cheeks turned red.

After an hour of signing, having fanservice to the people and tourist at Namsan Tower, it finally came to an end. Obviously, Woohyun won the bet but you were nowhere to be found.

‘ ! I shouldn’t have engrossed in the signing.. where did she go… ‘ Woohyun cursed himself, he was worried now as you were out of his sight.

He went around to find you, he was so worried. Seeing you sitting at the bench talking to someone, his jealousy rosed. How can he worry about you and then seeing you talk and chitchat with someone. He stomped over to you with loss of words. You were smiling and talking to this kid sitted beside you.

‘ ha neul ah~ ‘ Woohyun called. You ignored him and continued talking to the kid beside you.

‘ yah…. ‘ He sighed.

You turned and looked at him. ‘ Cant you see im talking? Don’t interrupt! ‘ You politely said and smiled to the kid.

By this time, Woohyun’s jealousy rosed to maximum. He grabbed you away from the kid, scaring the kid somehow.

‘ sorry~ I got to go~ ‘ You apologized.

The kid smiled. ‘ Its okay nuna~ Im Chanyeol by the way~ ‘ and he waved goodbye to you.

Woohyun grabbed you away and you could totally sensed his jealousy but you could tell that he was worried too.

‘ Mianhae nam woohyun~ ‘ You apologized and showed your little smile.

He kept quiet but his heart went ba-bump! He love seeing you smile but frown was still on his face and you felt bad.

‘…….. ‘

‘…………… ‘

‘……… mianhae….woohyun…o…oppa… ‘ You whispered. You felt your cheeks turned red again, blushing alittle, turning to leave but Woohyun pulled you into a hug.

‘ Don’t disappear from me anymore~ If you disappear from me again, im gonna you and have lots babies~ I don’t care~ Woohyun sulked and tightened the hug.

* Nam woohyun… Im trying my best to accept this marriage and love you more everyday. * you thought and layed your head on his chest.

 

------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 19 ENDED --------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Remember to comment after reading thanks! pls pls pls comment will you? (: Thanks! If you havent? SUBSCRIBE READ & COMMENT (: