Chapter 36

We're... Married.

 

The bell rang and the door was opened for him to come in. Walking through the big mansion to the living room. The butler instructed him up to Haneul’s room with Woohyun sulking badly in the garden.

‘ NUNA!!! I CAME!!~~ ‘ Chanyeol beamed and knocked onto the door, waiting for response. 

Haneul raised an eyebrow and glanced her way to the door. * Who…Chanyeol?! It couldn’t be him right? * She thought and opened the door and saw Chanyeol. Lips slowly curled up into a smile. Chanyeol beamed and smiled back, hugging her.

‘ Why did you come? ‘ Haneul asked, closing the door behind her, while they both walked down the stairs.

‘ Because of you nuna! I came because I heard about you… So I came to check if you’re alright.. ‘ Chanyeol spoke with his deep voice.

He’s always smiling. Haneul was smiling too, automatically. She poured juice and offered him. Haneul was happy to see Chanyeol and somehow made her forget about everything.

Laughters and jokes echoed. The maids were happy to see Haneul smiling again. They loved to see Chanyeol too. Everyone just love to see Chanyeol except Woohyun. Chanyeol dranked juice while she drank her favourite cappuccino.

He cleared his throat. ‘ so how’re you feeling now? Everything’s over…it’s the past so don’t think about it anymore and move on~ ‘ He spoke, smiling again.

Haneul couldn’t help but stare at him for long. * If only my child is still alive.. he could be like Chanyeol…. * She thought, staring into space, till he broke her out of her wonderland.

Woohyun kept walking around in the garden. He was frustrated and kept sighing. ‘ Is he done? He should be going home now! ‘ Woohyun hissed. The butler just laughed and patted him. ‘ Soon… woohyun ah… at least your wife’s smiling now… ‘ Butler Lee chuckled. Woohyun rolled his eyes.

It was time for Chanyeol to leave. Haneul just didn’t want him to leave that early but she bidded goodbye. * Come to think of that..where is Nam woohyun? * She thought and started looking around the house for him.

Walking towards the garden, she spotted someone. It was nobody but her husband.

 

 

 

Her heart thumped as she walked nearer to the garden. She felt sorry too. She saw Woohyun being so frustrated. He didn’t know that Haneul was going to the garden. She sighed. * That is Nam Woohyun, My man.. * She thought and went over to Woohyun, backhugging him. Surprised but he just let you stay that way with his hands on yours.

‘ are you feeling better baby? ‘ Woohyun spoke in concern.

She kept quiet and nodded, still backhugging him.

‘ so..that creepy kid came huh…to see you.. ‘ Woohyun continued softly. Haneul just knew he’s jealous and softly smiled.

Breathing in his scent, keeping her eyes closed. Both of them wanted time to stop at that moment.

‘ Saranghae.. ‘ Haneul whispered softly.

‘ hmmm?? What did you say? ‘ Woohyun asked.

‘ Saranghae NAM WOOHYUN! ‘ She spoke loud and clear this time, gaining a smile from Woohyun.

He nodded. ‘ Saranghae my pretty wife… Lets move on… don’t think about the past now… ‘ He stated.

* Aigoo… spoke the same stuff as Chanyeol but then he didn’t like him because of his creepy smile… aigooo… * She thought.

Woohyun turned around, facing her and smiled. Taking her hands, putting around his waist, pulling her in for a kiss. It was soft and sweet. He cupped her neck and deepened the kiss.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 36 ENDED -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed. Please do comment after reading ^^ THANKS! Do subscribe it too if you havent! THANKS ^^