Chapter 15

We're... Married.

 

You and Bang yongguk were once a couple till devil came and spoilt everything. Everything went so smoothly till he joined a gang to earn some money for you, stole your and got you pregnant. To you, everything seemed nice, because you love him, you didn’t mind having his child. Then he started to owe loads of  money to the gang leader, threatening him to do something he wouldn’t do over his dead body. The threat was to leave you. He was threatened and forced to leave you and to leave you, means killing his own baby too. The baby was just a month old in your womb.

Yongguk did what he was told to do, meeting you up, slapping you, breaking up with you, pushing you, hitting you, kicking you, kicked your stomach and your womb, causing you to miscarriage and lost your baby. Nobody helped you, nobody brought you to the hospital immediately that very day. And your parents? They got killed after a few months later by who? You had no idea and didn’t want to know.

Everything was in your mind, you were dreaming about the past. Your stomach hurts and cold sweats were rolling down from your forehead.

‘ Urghhh ‘ You groaned and opened your eyes. Your stomach hurts from the nightmare and from yesterday. You had a nightmare. You didn’t want to remember the past but somehow you were destined to remember it.

The maids attended to you. ‘ Ms Ban.. You should rest more.. The doctor had examined you and you were told to take massive rest. ‘ One of them spoke and fed you medicine. You looked around, eager to see someone.

‘ Ah! Ms Ban…. Young Master Woohyun had already gone out… You should call for us if you need any help. ‘ The same maid smiled to you. You nodded with a weak smile and they left.

Suddenly your door bursted open with Mrs Nam walking in worriedly after hearing that you have woken.

‘ omo ha neul ah! ‘ Mrs Nam wrapped you with her arms and gave you a warm hug. ‘ How are feeling? Are you feeling alright? The doctor said you had internal bleeding in your stomach and your womb.. and maybe you couldn’t get pregnant in the future…. But that’s okay… as long as you are happy with our Woohyunnie… ‘ Mrs Nam spoke worriedly with you still in her arms.

‘ k..kamsahamnida… and… I’m sorry.. ‘ You spoke weakly.

Mrs Nam shook her head ‘ Its okay ha neul ah~ ‘ and walked you out of the room slowly.

A bowl of seaweed was placed infront of you for you to drink it, specially brewed just for you, for your health. * ….. He knows everything now… * You thought about Woohyun and drank the soup bit by bit. Your stomach hurts while drinking and eating too.

 

On the other side, Woohyun was with his Infinite friends at the club with girls roaming around them, flirting and touching them. Each girl was sitted on their laps of each of them, 7 of them , including Woohyun.

‘ yah namu! So what happened to your face huh? Had a cat fight with your wife? Meow~ ‘ Sunggyu asked and chuckled, while his hand caressing the girl’s thigh.

‘ or… did you guys had a angsty on bed causing you to have those bruises all over your body? Roar~ ‘ Sungyeol asked chodingly and cracked up with Myungsoo.

Woohyun shook his head. ‘ None of the above~ I was beaten up by her ex boyfriend.. she even had his child… ‘ Woohyun rolled his eyes. The rest gasped with their eyes wide opened and their mouths wide opened.

‘ ehem… but it’s the past right? She’s your wife now… and you said she HAD… it’s the past tense.. so means.. she do not have one now.. ‘ Hoya cleared his throat and stated. Dongwoo nodded, agreeing to it.

Sungjong sighed, making everyone eyed him. ‘ hyungs oh hyungs~ Which men in the world could tolerate his wife having A CHILD with other guys? If I were you woohyun hyung.. I would have divorced and have her killed~ ‘ Sungjong shook his head.

Everyone went silent and sipped their alcohol, flirting with the girls on their lap except for Woohyun. The girl on his lap kept on touching him, making him so uncomfortable.

‘ oppa~ lets have fun tonight~ ‘ The girl purred into Woohyun’s ear and his earlobe making him irritated, grabbing his hand, putting onto her s and squeezed it.

Woohyun couldn’t take it anymore. He cleared his throat and gave her a glare.

‘ Don’t touch me anymore or I’ll cut your hand off ‘ He hissed and the girl scoffed off, looking for another man in another corner of the club.

‘ Take it easy hyung~ Spend more time with ha neul sshi~ ‘ Myungsoo smiled and continued his buisness with his girl.

He unlocked his car in the carpark, thinking about you. You were in his mind for the whole day. He was sad, depressed, angry and irritated. He felt betrayed but he knew it wasn’t your fault. He just need time to accept the dirty truth of yours but of course he still loves him. He felt that he must protect you even more from now and love you even more for now but he needs more time to do that.

‘ ha neul ah~ ‘ He sighed and closed his eyes. He could feel his heart shattered, shattered into pieces. He let his tears all out and then wipped it and drove home, to face you.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 15 ENDED ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! (: Remember to comment after reading! Do comment pls! & Do subscribe it if you havent (: Thanks!!! I LOVE COMMENTS (: